View Poll Results: Choose the most appropriate response:

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am in high school/finished but not started college/working and I have weak quadra identification

1 4.76%
  • I am in high school/finished but not started college/working and I have some quadra identification

0 0%
  • I am in high school/finished but not started college/working and I have strong quadra identification

1 4.76%
  • I am in college/working and am under 25 and I have weak quadra identification

1 4.76%
  • I am in college/working and am under 25 and I have some quadra identification

2 9.52%
  • I am in college/working and am under 25 and I have strong quadra identification

6 28.57%
  • I am in college/working and am 25-35 and I have weak quadra identification

1 4.76%
  • I am in college/working and am 25-35 and I have some quadra identification

1 4.76%
  • I am in college/working and am 25-35 and I have strong quadra identification

5 23.81%
  • I am over 35 and I have weak quadra identification

0 0%
  • I am over 35 and I have some quadra identification

0 0%
  • I am over 35 and I have strong quadra identification

3 14.29%

Thread: Age and quadra identification

TIM
    IEI 4-6-9 apparently
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Age and quadra identification

In theory, if you've interacted with enough people, you get a sense of which kinds of people you get along with, and which kinds you don't... I'm wondering if this is empirically true.

I also suspect it's slightly divided along aristocratic/democratic lines.

Vote in the poll, and comment with your type/quadra if it's not in your signature.

Thanks!

Weak quadra identification = have changed quadras in the past year; not entirely sure of quadra, and instead typed by "best fit", and have considered types from other quadras in the past 6 months

Some quadra identification = have changed quadras in the past year but reverted back; moderately sure of quadra

Strong quadra identification = have not changed quadras (although may have changed type within quadra) since gaining a full understanding of quadra natures; have not seriously considered a type outside of quadra
    Last edited by octo; 11-28-2009 at 04:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agee The Great View Post
    Nobody here...besides me, seems to know what SLE is except for maybe Maritsa.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mainly noticed a big differences at work than in social setting. In social setting a lot of people would compromise and blend in to be more social with others, they might even pass up people in your own quadra because it is so easy to get along with. But when it comes to work, especially when there is team work, understanding and working together, I can noticed a huge differences of who is sticking with who. I was thinking of this at work two days ago, Alphas, Betas and Deltas were all separated at my work place because it just seemed to all of us that we were much safer if we were around our quadra members. What I also noticed is that the people who seemed to just know their quadra members tends to be a bit more socially healthier than the one who is seeking for an identity; those who aren't sure which groups to pick and seemingly need to fit in and be accepted. But I won't claim to say that the healthier the person is, the more they are only inclined to social with people in their quadra because that would be false.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    IEI 4-6-9 apparently
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Numbers: I've noticed this too. People in my lab are divided more along Te/Ti lines though, probably due to the nature of what we do.

Haha, Gul, you liar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agee The Great View Post
    Nobody here...besides me, seems to know what SLE is except for maybe Maritsa.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder if this will also be affected by aging in re: to how as one ages one's life becomes less and less effected by peer groups, which in turn would lead to a weaker identification with groups in general. That is, perhaps there is also an inverse correlation hidden underneath this issue with age identification with groups in general and quadras in specific. Just a thought.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by octopuslove View Post
    Haha, Gul, you liar.
    /shrug, I was using your old definition. Since understanding Merry/Serious, I don't really consider Alpha a strong possibility.