Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 42

Thread: OMG I've had an epiphany about my type!

  1. #1
    ESTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default OMG I've had an epiphany about my type!

    Understand the full meaning of the word epiphany before reading this post and understand why i will not give out details.

    However, I am NOT ESTP....I am definitively 100% ENFJ. I have met my dual.

    Everything now makes sense.

    "Yesterday I knew nothing, today I know that"
    Yesterday I knew nothing, today I know that.

  2. #2
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ESTP is ENFj
    INTp

  3. #3
    ESTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mimosa Pudica View Post
    Exactly!!
    Yesterday I knew nothing, today I know that.

  4. #4
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ESTP
    Understand the full meaning of the word epiphany before reading this post and understand why i will not give out details.
    Nice aristocratic disclaimer lol.


    And fuck that. You're my dual.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  5. #5
    ESTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post

    And fuck that. You're my dual.
    Elaborate please.
    Yesterday I knew nothing, today I know that.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    547
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It means that he has finally pulled himself together, and he's going to reveal that he is in fact ISTj. * drumroll*

  7. #7
    ESTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xkj220 View Post
    It means that he has finally pulled himself together, and he's going to reveal that he is in fact ISTj. * drumroll*
    Well, why not just ask him that instead of making assumptions?

    Strrrng, what did you mean exactly when you said "And fuck that. You're my dual."?
    Yesterday I knew nothing, today I know that.

  8. #8
    Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,725
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ESTP View Post
    Understand the full meaning of the word epiphany before reading this post and understand why i will not give out details.

    However, I am NOT ESTP....I am definitively 100% ENFJ. I have met my dual.

    Everything now makes sense.

    "Yesterday I knew nothing, today I know that"
    c'mon.

    get out.

    i really don't think you're an EIE. you just have so much logic.

    ILE

    those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

  9. #9
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ESTP View Post
    Elaborate please.
    Forgive me dear, I don't have a lot of information to go on, but I consider the insight gleaned hitherto to be sufficient. I've seen you on stickam multiple times; you flirted with me mockingly. You VI static > dynamic, and possess way too keen a control over Se variables to be an Ni ego type. Your on-cam demeanor actually reminds me of merky: calm, in control, tactical-seeming, unemotional yet responsive, firm. You have a grounded quality that I consider a hallmark of beta STs: very present in your environment, without being too attached to one thing. ENFjs dictate Fe emotive processes, like numbers; similar to INFps, except much more deliberate. You're energy did not strike me in any way EJ, i.e. a bit hyper-active, ceaselessly 'in motion' (monitoring dynamic trends) controlledly (see ashton's rapid and deliberate facial expressions for a blatant example of Ni-EJ temperament cognition), nor do you have the absent/removed attitude that Ni egos have.


    Feel free to repudiate this as a bunch of VI bullshit vagueness, but I consider it a very concrete beacon of type (not being subject to contextual molding of theoretical definitions, really).
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  10. #10
    ESTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    Forgive me dear, I don't have a lot of information to go on, but I consider the insight gleaned hitherto to be sufficient. I've seen you on stickam multiple times; you flirted with me mockingly. You VI static > dynamic, and possess way too keen a control over Se variables to be an Ni ego type. Your on-cam demeanor actually reminds me of merky: calm, in control, tactical-seeming, unemotional yet responsive, firm. You have a grounded quality that I consider a hallmark of beta STs: very present in your environment, without being too attached to one thing. ENFjs dictate Fe emotive processes, like numbers; similar to INFps, except much more deliberate. You're energy did not strike me in any way EJ, i.e. a bit hyper-active, ceaselessly 'in motion' (monitoring dynamic trends) controlledly (see ashton's rapid and deliberate facial expressions for a blatant example of Ni-EJ temperament cognition), nor do you have the absent/removed attitude that Ni egos have.


    Feel free to repudiate this as a bunch of VI bullshit vagueness, but I consider it a very concrete beacon of type (not being subject to contextual molding of theoretical definitions, really).
    Yesterday I knew nothing, today I know that.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    547
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ESTP View Post
    Well, why not just ask him that instead of making assumptions?
    Your wish is my command, my mistress..

    Strrrng; have you ever considered an LSI typing for yourself? Just curious..

  12. #12
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think you're the third person to ask me that this week. Yes, I've considered it, and actually made a few threads last september about it. Ultimately, it doesn't fit. I could give reasons why, but I'm more curious as to what you see in me that could point to that type. Nicotine, caffeine and sleep deprivation has me wired enough to consider LSE at this moment, but whatever. Anyway, I'm too much of an airy, passive little bitch to be anything but IEI IMO. But feel free to proffer...
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    547
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nah.. as I'm pretty sure that ESTP is ESTp, I don't see the point :wink:

  14. #14
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So, what? You observed our duality in action? Step up to the plate, batter boy.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  15. #15
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    Forgive me dear, I don't have a lot of information to go on, but I consider the insight gleaned hitherto to be sufficient. I've seen you on stickam multiple times; you flirted with me mockingly. You VI static > dynamic, and possess way too keen a control over Se variables to be an Ni ego type. Your on-cam demeanor actually reminds me of merky: calm, in control, tactical-seeming, unemotional yet responsive, firm. You have a grounded quality that I consider a hallmark of beta STs: very present in your environment, without being too attached to one thing. ENFjs dictate Fe emotive processes, like numbers; similar to INFps, except much more deliberate. You're energy did not strike me in any way EJ, i.e. a bit hyper-active, ceaselessly 'in motion' (monitoring dynamic trends) controlledly (see ashton's rapid and deliberate facial expressions for a blatant example of Ni-EJ temperament cognition), nor do you have the absent/removed attitude that Ni egos have.


    Feel free to repudiate this as a bunch of VI bullshit vagueness, but I consider it a very concrete beacon of type (not being subject to contextual molding of theoretical definitions, really).

    i don't flirt with you nick

  16. #16
    ESTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If you listen close enough, you might just understand.
    Yesterday I knew nothing, today I know that.

  17. #17
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    so tell us about your dual

  18. #18
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i thought you didn't like those dual stories!

  19. #19
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    i don't flirt with you nick
    Harassment counts too.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  20. #20
    Creepy-sarahdxwrappd

    Default

    If ur an ENFJ...that kind of changes my view of ESTPs/

    agh...maybe the guy i'm seeing isn't ESTP after all then.. ah well.

  21. #21
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I like your avatar.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  22. #22
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sarahdxwrappd View Post
    If ur an ENFJ...that kind of changes my view of ESTPs/

    agh...maybe the guy i'm seeing isn't ESTP after all then.. ah well.
    Sounds like you have a healthy relationship with the guy you're seeing.

  23. #23
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol. merky the lost patron of soul-healing.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  24. #24
    Creepy-sarahdxwrappd

    Default

    good call...it's not healthy. not at the moment anyways.

  25. #25
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sarahdxwrappd View Post
    good call...it's not healthy. not at the moment anyways.
    where the hell did you come from anyway

  26. #26

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    547
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    So, what? You observed our duality in action? Step up to the plate, batter boy.
    () You do not seem to be low on logic for sure. I wonder how much the Ti HA of an IEI-Ni can resemble "real logic".

  27. #27
    Creepy-sarahdxwrappd

    Default

    ha. i googled personality types...tired of misunderstandings..but, hell this hasn't done much to fix shit. if you can't tell...i'm...frustrated with my circumstances lately.

  28. #28
    the Omniscient Nexus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    TIM
    INTp
    Posts
    1,408
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol, don't let the people you like exert control over the way you process information; do you have any other reason to expect you are ENFj? I have found that people use activation rather than their superego to express subconscious cravings for recognition...could that be what this is about?

    if you are truly EIE, then you are now feeling, judging, intuiting, with or without your dual...

    you are also dynamic, stubborn, interrogative, process, carefree

    INFj is now your extinguishment
    ENTj is now your business
    ISFp is now your supervisor
    ESFp is now your beneficiary

    think you can handle it?

    anyway, good luck

    Sensory subtype: (Sexual behaviour) Thoughtful and initiative-taking in care, but uniform in the erotic. Know how to make compliments and establish close contact. Often emotional, quick tempered, decisive and sharp. Persistent and obstinate, know how to attain their goals by any price. Need a sexual, emotional, and romantic partner who does not find them boring; a flexible diplomat who knows how to discharge their emotions and is an easily appeased and forgiving person.

    Logical subtype: (Sexual behaviour) Restrained in their expression of feelings with an aim towards clarity and definition; disposed to flatness in relations and reacts negatively to quarrels. Inclined to doubts and distrustfulness. Often show concern about their partner and provide them with pleasant gifts and trifles. Require a sensitive, delicate partner, since they are straight-line/simple in sexual contacts and sufficiently restrained in the positive and negative expression of emotions. Need an attentive, thoughtful partner, whom will not tie them to their will. Their partner should yield to their persuasions and strive to satisfy all of their requirements.

  29. #29
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xkj220 View Post
    () You do not seem to be low on logic for sure. I wonder how much the Ti HA of an IEI-Ni can resemble "real logic".
    Well, that point was hashed out a bit in my previous threads, one of which I believe was enneagram-related. I can't say much on it, aside from the fact that I don't think reasoning ability is type-related. And if you took an LSI and an IEI with solid reasoning ability, the "logical" aspect may seem more pronounced in the latter, because of the greater emphasis on Ti, in terms of personal motivation.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  30. #30
    ESTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    so tell us about your dual
    Well...

    I know what duality means to me. He is awesome. That's all.
    Yesterday I knew nothing, today I know that.

  31. #31
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    Well, that point was hashed out a bit in my previous threads, one of which I believe was enneagram-related. I can't say much on it, aside from the fact that I don't think reasoning ability is type-related. And if you took an LSI and an IEI with solid reasoning ability, the "logical" aspect may seem more pronounced in the latter, because of the greater emphasis on Ti, in terms of personal motivation.
    i'm a t type and i can't reason for shit. lazy.

  32. #32
    the Omniscient Nexus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    TIM
    INTp
    Posts
    1,408
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    i'm a t type and i can't reason for shit. lazy.


    / types are supposed to be better at reasoning

  33. #33
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    i'm a t type and i can't reason for shit. lazy.
    and a very intuitive S type. bitch.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  34. #34
    Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,725
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ESTP View Post
    Well...

    I know what duality means to me. He is awesome. That's all.
    i wanna know if it's the same dude as from last time.

    ILE

    those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

  35. #35
    Creepy-Diana

    Default

    .

  36. #36
    the Omniscient Nexus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    TIM
    INTp
    Posts
    1,408
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    Why would that be?
    Because they are so-called 'reasoning' types, meaning that they will be much more concerned with their reasoning and less so with their decisions, unlike deciding types, who are more concerned with decisions...

    I am beginning to look at perception like this:

    is better at gauging and promoting decisions when sensing about others
    is better at gauging and promoting reasoning when intuiting about others

    reasonable perception is for choosing and is not yet decided
    - to contemplate possibility and anticipate time
    - to contemplate experience and and anticipate space

    decisive perception is for enacting and is already reasoned
    - to contemplate time and anticipate possibility
    - to contemplate space and anticipate experience

    hope this helps

    FTW
    Last edited by Nexus; 11-30-2009 at 05:46 AM.

  37. #37
    Creepy-Diana

    Default

    .

  38. #38
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Alright, wait wait wait. First of all, no. Secondly, okay! Thirdly, I am listening to all you say it hopes to learn. Fourthly, chapped lips can often become a distraction when trying to yawn, and people don't think about themselves in these enlightening circumstances when it comes to duality. In fact, I'm not even sure the typical chimpanzee will know what to think. Most chimpanzees will know exactly what to think.

  39. #39
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What do you mean by anticipate time?

    Like, guess when ______, or guess win to ________. If you already know somethings going to happen, you have a good idea of when it will happen.

    Define what you mean by time and anticipate. For Ne dom or Ne creative, Ni is subconscious. So anticipation is more like some kind of hidden instinct.

  40. #40
    ESTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    i wanna know if it's the same dude as from last time.
    No.
    Yesterday I knew nothing, today I know that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •