Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Type Me, Please

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type Me, Please.

I know some of this is probably not type related, but I didn't want to eliminate anything that MIGHT be useful.

I have a very weird, obscure sense of humor. I like PUNs, too.
    I tend to search for lovers.
    I am bossy by nature, but hide it in the company of.. others.
    I become obsessive when I have feelings for somebody.
    I enjoy art very much.
    I used to be obsessed with fantasy worlds, but not any more.
    I often lay on my bed and stare into space for very long periods of time, absentmindedly thinking about things. I never remember what I think about.
    I am a visual learner. I am good at picturing things and outcomes in my mind.
    I like to "read" people and interpret their motives (listening to what they mean and not what they say)
    I do not like people who are too sensitive.
    I envy others and sometimes wish I was more like them if I find them to be interesting.
    I hate people who are opposed to new ideas and argue back with irrelevant "facts", pretending that it makes them intelligent.
    I do not like people who are too self confident/think that they are attractive/intelligent and do not recognize that this is a relative thing.
    I hate people who do not make sense (although, I realize that I sometimes do not make sense, myself).
    I hate people who use the excuse "I just can't" or "I can't help it, it's who I am" because they do not want to do something or stop doing something.
    I am very suspicious of people when they are nice to me.
    I never know what to say when somebody compliments me.
    I can be very enthusiastic in the company of others.
    I can also be very cold to people, esp when I am tired.
    I never let people see me cry.
    I like to make people laugh but am not very good at it, usually.
    I do not like egotistical people.
    I hate people who go out of their way to be weird or different and then brag about it to the public
    I hate when people mindlessly follow norms - never questioning anything.
    I hate when people mold to a group
    sometimes I have trouble doing things if I do not find it productive, and sometimes I can't bring myself to do anything productive (it's all bery counter-productive)
    There are only one or two people who know most of my secrets.
    I am constantly thinking of ways that life could be better.
    I dislike people who demand respect and are undeserving of it.
    I sometimes take joy in the pain of others.
    I silently judge most people.
    I don't like when people try to be extraverted but come across as nervous or unsure of themselves - it makes me cringe.
    I hate people who brag about their laziness or weaknesses, rather than fixing these problems.
    I hate people who pretend to be intelligent by using "big words", unaware the actual content of their speech makes no fucking sense or has obviously not been thought through.
    I like to have theoretical discussions but nobody else I know does and it makes me feel very lonely. The ones who do always spew out cliche garbage.
    I don't like it when people compare their partners to unrealistic competition like movie or television characters.
    I don't like it when people treat relationships like articles of clothing - something to show off and then discard.
    I don't like when people let the norms of society influence them in ways that causes them to throw away what truly makes them happy, in the face of what they "are supposed to do."
    I hate people, yet I also hate people who are unaccepting of other's differences, and I think that makes me a bit hypocritical.
    I am never able to express my (well, what I THINK are my) "intellectual" qualities to people. When I try to, I am ignored.
    I like to organize things.
    When I was younger, I was very loud.
    I just got kicked out of the kitchen for picking at the pecan pie
    I feel obliged to be courteous of others.
    I am told that I am weird (and I believe it).
    Sometimes, I analyze the accuracy of an expression more than most others do.
    I can be very sensitive and when people express distaste with me, I am put off.
    When I am working, I am able to give and receive constructive criticism, though, almost any sort of criticism will usually still annoy me.
    I am sometimes unaware that I am speaking very loudly.
    If I am in a group of three people, I am usually the one who stays quiet while the other two talk.
    I'd much rather be in the company of people that I've known for a long time, even if I don't particularly like them (compared to somebody I've only recently met but like them very much).
    I don't very much like communicating with people over the internet - I much prefer face-to-face conversation because only then can I accurately read one's disposition towards me.
    I often interrupt people when they are speaking.
    I procrastinate.

Ok, that's enough for now.

Thank you in advance.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE, "zany" subtype.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why LSE?

Amy, the general impression I get is that you are a feeler and a rational type. I am inclined to say you are EIE.
    Ceci n'est pas une eii.

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can relate to everything you said to some degree. I can't really tell. At first I was thinking everything you were saying just sounds like a normal human being, but I few things stuck out as not normal that I relate to.

I'm pretty sure that I'm LIE so yeah.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you feel about time?

Quote Originally Posted by The Greeter View Post
    Why LSE?
    Hunch.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Greeter View Post
    Why LSE?

Amy, the general impression I get is that you are a feeler and a rational type. I am inclined to say you are EIE.

Quote Originally Posted by Azeroffs View Post
    I can relate to everything you said to some degree. I can't really tell. At first I was thinking everything you were saying just sounds like a normal human being, but I few things stuck out as not normal that I relate to.

I'm pretty sure that I'm LIE so yeah.
    Both EIE and LIE seem plausible. I am better at being analytical than I am at being warm and enthusiastic, though, so would that make me a logical type (LIE)?

Quote Originally Posted by xkj220 View Post
    How do you feel about time?

Hunch.
    Time? I lose track of time very easily - especially if I am working on something. I... I don't know exactly what it is you're asking, but I do wear a watch!

And, hmm, LSE.... maybe. My sister tried to type me using V.I. and ended up with ESE, but I'm not too sure about that.

So, so far it is agreed that I am some variation of Exxj.

If necessary, ask me questions that you think will help.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE and LIE are both good guesses. I think LIE-Te.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE is a good candidate.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you're probably an ILE, or maybe ESE. Your demeanor seems overall Fe valuing, extrovert, perhaps logical and Fi PoLR (still unsure of that) but stands out in some things that you say, like "I do not like people who are too sensitive." A lot of what you say seems to point to Ti/Fe, how you like to make people laugh, value being enthusiastic, loathe people presenting facts to make them sound smart, sounds like demonstrative Te, overconfident in analyzing expressions (unwarranted overconfidence is typically a product of the hidden agenda, Fe) unless you're just extremely confident of Fe because its your dominant function. Used to be obsessed with fantasy worlds, you're weird and bossy by nature, and something about this sentence: "I hate people who go out of their way to be weird or different and then brag about it to the public." Lol. I can see intuitive-logical-extro. Are you an N in MBTI (ENTP)? If not, the other type I can suggest is ESE. You're brother could be right about that.

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you more wild with fluctuating energy, or steady with pretty even energy levels throughout most days?

Are you generally more odd, energetic, and bright, or are you more serious monotone and factual in interaction? Which is more comfortable for you? Which is preferred?

What kind of social norms do you find most uncomfortable?
    3w4-5w6-9w8

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    I'd much rather be in the company of people that I've known for a long time, even if I don't particularly like them (compared to somebody I've only recently met but like them very much).

I don't relate to that at all.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PS: and I'm pretty sure Expat doesn't, either.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From your list, I can feel you hating me.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you do when your love interests ignore you? Do you ignore them back or do you chase after them?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    I think you're probably an ILE, or maybe ESE. Your demeanor seems overall Fe valuing, extrovert, perhaps logical and Fi PoLR (still unsure of that) but stands out in some things that you say, like "I do not like people who are too sensitive." A lot of what you say seems to point to Ti/Fe, how you like to make people laugh, value being enthusiastic, loathe people presenting facts to make them sound smart, sounds like demonstrative Te, overconfident in analyzing expressions (unwarranted overconfidence is typically a product of the hidden agenda, Fe) unless you're just extremely confident of Fe because its your dominant function. Used to be obsessed with fantasy worlds, you're weird and bossy by nature, and something about this sentence: "I hate people who go out of their way to be weird or different and then brag about it to the public." Lol. I can see intuitive-logical-extro. Are you an N in MBTI (ENTP)? If not, the other type I can suggest is ESE. You're brother could be right about that.
    ENTp has been considered, yes. The first time I ever took an MBTI test, I tested as an ENTp.
    I'm unsure of what "Fi PoLR" means. I tried looking it up before, but didn't find anything useful.

By the way, this was very helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Azeroffs View Post
    Are you more wild with fluctuating energy, or steady with pretty even energy levels throughout most days?

Are you generally more odd, energetic, and bright, or are you more serious monotone and factual in interaction? Which is more comfortable for you? Which is preferred?

What kind of social norms do you find most uncomfortable?
    I'd say I have pretty steady energy levels. I am always more tired during the daytime and more alert at night.

When I am at school or in public, I behave more more odd/energetic, but it is definitely more comfortable for me to be serious/monotone-ish (I behave this way when I am with family, haha).

Social norms... hmm.. whatever norm it is that expects people to stay in touch and interact with all of their friends and family.... I have a bad habit of ignoring people or becoming reclusive (like an enneagram type 5). Also, the breakfast/lunch/dinner norm. I usually eat whatever and whenever I want, or might not eat for a long time because I am distracted or something. Aaaand one more. I've always been uncomfortable with playing the typical female role... my friends and family have always told me that I'm a "boyish" girl.

Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    From your list, I can feel you hating me.
    Lol, I'm sorry. Ummm... for "hate" read "am annoyed by"
    That's more accurate anyways.

What do you do when your love interests ignore you? Do you ignore them back or do you chase after them?
    That depends... If he is ignoring me because he doesn't like me, I will ignore him back/leave him alone. If he is ignoring me because he is shy, but I know he likes me, I will pursue him like a murderous tiger stalking its ill-fated prey.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE is a weak guess, there's not a hint of Fe HA in your personality or Ne for that matter. LIE is a much better guess.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENxj or ISxj are my guesses at the moment.

Are you generally able to tell if you are in love with someone or just infatuated?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    ILE is a weak guess, there's not a hint of Fe HA in your personality or Ne for that matter. LIE is a much better guess.
    Why do you say this?

ENxj or ISxj are my guesses at the moment.

Are you generally able to tell if you are in love with someone or just infatuated?
    I can never tell the difference.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All I know is I saw this huge list and I was like, Goddamn!

EJ-Te sounds good.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    All I know is I saw this huge list and I was like, Goddamn!

EJ-Te sounds good.
    But how does making a list mean that the person is a Te base? You used to self type INFj in the past, so your duals were LSE's-- now that you "are SEI" suddenly everything that appears to be extroverted thinking, apparently annoys you. How strange and convenient. Also, you dig Katy Perry. Hypocrite.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, I'm sorry. Ummm... for "hate" read "am annoyed by"
    No worries, I was pulling your leg a bit. That was quite an extensive list of things that annoy you though. What do you like in other people? If anything that is.

LIE seems reasonable from what you've put about yourself. You definately seem Fi valuing over Fe.
    Last edited by somavision; 11-27-2009 at 02:59 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, describe to us what your "perfect partner" would be like.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But how does making a list mean that the person is a Te base? You used to self type INFj in the past, so your duals were LSE's-- now that you "are SEI" suddenly everything that appears to be extroverted thinking, apparently annoys you. How strange and convenient. Also, you dig Katy Perry. Hypocrite.
    A list doesn't correspond to Te. EJ-Te seems plausible based on the contents of the list. EIIs' dual is the LSE. We agree. The fact that I dug what Te is at the time of that particular self typing compared to now is a source of disagreement. My attitude back then was pretty much, well, wtf is in the big black box? Also, I do dig Katy Perry. Douche.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    No worries, I was pulling your leg a bit. That was quite an extensive list of things that annoy you though. What do you like in other people? If anything that is.

LIE seems reasonable from what you've put about yourself. You definately seem Fi valuing over Fe.
    yeah, describe to us what your "perfect partner" would be like.
    You're right, it was a bit of a, er, pessimistic list, I guess. I was in a sour mood when I wrote it. And yes, there are SOME qualities I like in other people... (surprise, surprise)

Let's see here....
    I like introverts.
    I like people who have a good sense of right and wrong (whatever that really means)
    I like people who can participate in a good argument.
    I like good self control.
    Nerdiness is always welcome
    I like people who aren't afraid to be "assholes," so long as they aren't *stupid* assholes.
    I like "cold rational" people. I like to try to get past the cold exterior and meet the dorky, silly interior (I have succeeded in doing so once or twice).
    I like to poke fun at people and I like people who will poke fun back and not take it too personally (I'm usually the one to end up taking it personally, anyways).

So my perfect partner would be something close to an INTj or INTp, I think.
    If it helps at all, my last boyfriend tested as an INTj and my relationship with him was the closest to "dual" I've ever experienced.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTp has been considered, yes. The first time I ever took an MBTI test, I tested as an ENTp.
    I'm unsure of what "Fi PoLR" means. I tried looking it up before, but didn't find anything useful.

By the way, this was very helpful
    Thanks. I figured you tested as ENTP. What do you usually test as in MBTI?

ILE seems likely.

As far as PoLR Fi, here is a brief overview of the ILE's functions, and PoLR is the weakest ignored function, in bold. But there are a lot of these type descriptions at www.wikisocion.org. This one is just kind of simple.

Gulenko - ENTp Fi-PoLR

With people talking on a short psychological distance. Relationships assesses the degree of their democracy. Less formalism and ceremonies, the better for him. It happens very inconsistent with regard to their relatives or friends. It is democratic to familiarity, then suddenly stern and unapproachable, as with strangers. The people who sought his help, can provide this help unselfishly. It is very difficult to spoil relations, denying a person to communicate. Do not hesitate, to share with others their personal problems. Tends to discuss the behavior of the people or their lifestyle.
    Wikisocion - ENTp, Fi-PoLR

Unstable in maintaining psychological distance. May have trouble making clear attraction. Can hide their personal sentiments when pushed and avoids the public examination of their desires. ILE's tend to be unaware of how others view them relationship wise, unstable in levels of trust. View relationships skeptically unless legitimized. This can result in a mistrust of others and a general wariness regarding others' opinions of them, potentially causing irrational behaviors based on misconceptions in this area. They appreciate people who can reassure them of the status of a relationship.

Emotional responses to trauma will often manifest themselves several years later, triggered by things that seem to have little to do with the event responsible for the reaction e.g. abandonment issues surface after visiting a nursing home.
    The first function: Intuition opportunities

And ability to comprehend the essence of things and phenomena. Generating ideas, understanding their perspectives and opportunities for implementation. The ability to recreate a whole on some parts. Intelligence, rich imagination, spontaneity, quick response to unusual situations, scattering in the household.

The second function: the logic of relations

The desire to find a logical connection between any of the facts. The ability to conduct a causal analysis, to separate the most important things to be logical. The tendency of science, the desire to explain everything from the standpoint of logic.

The third function: strong-willed sensorics

The desire to create a presentation as a strong-willed and determined man. Analysis of the actions of other people in terms of their strong-willed qualities. The accumulation of their experiences. The internal uncertainty in one's abilities. Self-criticism and rejection of foreign criticism of their integrity, dedication and disruptive qualities.

The fourth function: the ethics of relations

Misunderstanding of how people relate to each other and to him personally. Lack of their own wishes. Dogmatic reluctance "tied" to someone with their feelings. Avoiding any talk about ethics, morality and sensitivity, reluctance to assess how their own actions and deeds of others in terms of morality. Or too sensitive to the deterioration of their unethical, or complete lack of tact and ethics. Resentment at the "ill", tactlessness, discourtesy.

The fifth feature: sensor senses

Weak sensory sensitivity. Incompetence in building comfort. Thanks for showing the touch of caring for themselves and their comfort. Credulity to think of other people in the arrangement of life. Insult to life in the event of a lack of comfort of their own existence. Passivity, the disturbance neuhozhennost.

Six functions: Ethics of emotions

The desire to be cheerful and energetic. Poor ability to cope with low mood and apathy. Periodic spleen, and fatigue. Emotional support from loved ones of people accepted with gratitude. Subconscious expectation on their part to be commended for their good mood. Love for the holidays, a little studied gaiety.

The seventh feature: the intuition of time

Ability to organize, if necessary, and a strange time. Subconscious feelings of time. The reluctance to accept advice and recommendations on the timeliness of their actions. The rejection of others' warnings about possible dangers. Distribution Boards and their warnings to close people. Unwillingness to let other people over time. Nepunktualnost (or sverhpunktualnost), does not notice the danger in its path.

The eighth feature: business logic

Subconscious track of all matters related to business activity. The persistence and hide from the attention of other people's desire to always be aware of surrounding people. Permanent tacit suggestion of his business abilities. The willingness to come to their aid. Invisible and nevypyachivaemaya work. A complete and do not always realize the responsibility for their actions. The reluctance to bring harm to people in their affairs. Waiting for their silent thanks for their services. Altruism, minimization value of its services.
    Last edited by 717495; 11-27-2009 at 04:11 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pick one:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Douche.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definitely B.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll ask you a few questions that I think can help determine your type:

1) What do you like in a friend/partner?

2) What do you dislike in a person?

3) What are your strengths/weaknesses?

4) Where do you work? What do you like/dislike about your job?

5) What would be your ideal job?

Jason

I know some of this is probably not type related, but I didn't want to eliminate anything that MIGHT be useful.

I have a very weird, obscure sense of humor. I like PUNs, too.
    I tend to search for lovers.
    I am bossy by nature, but hide it in the company of.. others.
    I become obsessive when I have feelings for somebody.
    I enjoy art very much.
    I used to be obsessed with fantasy worlds, but not any more.
    I often lay on my bed and stare into space for very long periods of time, absentmindedly thinking about things. I never remember what I think about.
    I am a visual learner. I am good at picturing things and outcomes in my mind.
    I like to "read" people and interpret their motives (listening to what they mean and not what they say)
    I do not like people who are too sensitive.
    I envy others and sometimes wish I was more like them if I find them to be interesting.
    I hate people who are opposed to new ideas and argue back with irrelevant "facts", pretending that it makes them intelligent.
    I do not like people who are too self confident/think that they are attractive/intelligent and do not recognize that this is a relative thing.
    I hate people who do not make sense (although, I realize that I sometimes do not make sense, myself).
    I hate people who use the excuse "I just can't" or "I can't help it, it's who I am" because they do not want to do something or stop doing something.
    I am very suspicious of people when they are nice to me.
    I never know what to say when somebody compliments me.
    I can be very enthusiastic in the company of others.
    I can also be very cold to people, esp when I am tired.
    I never let people see me cry.
    I like to make people laugh but am not very good at it, usually.
    I do not like egotistical people.
    I hate people who go out of their way to be weird or different and then brag about it to the public
    I hate when people mindlessly follow norms - never questioning anything.
    I hate when people mold to a group
    sometimes I have trouble doing things if I do not find it productive, and sometimes I can't bring myself to do anything productive (it's all bery counter-productive)
    There are only one or two people who know most of my secrets.
    I am constantly thinking of ways that life could be better.
    I dislike people who demand respect and are undeserving of it.
    I sometimes take joy in the pain of others.
    I silently judge most people.
    I don't like when people try to be extraverted but come across as nervous or unsure of themselves - it makes me cringe.
    I hate people who brag about their laziness or weaknesses, rather than fixing these problems.
    I hate people who pretend to be intelligent by using "big words", unaware the actual content of their speech makes no fucking sense or has obviously not been thought through.
    I like to have theoretical discussions but nobody else I know does and it makes me feel very lonely. The ones who do always spew out cliche garbage.
    I don't like it when people compare their partners to unrealistic competition like movie or television characters.
    I don't like it when people treat relationships like articles of clothing - something to show off and then discard.
    I don't like when people let the norms of society influence them in ways that causes them to throw away what truly makes them happy, in the face of what they "are supposed to do."
    I hate people, yet I also hate people who are unaccepting of other's differences, and I think that makes me a bit hypocritical.
    I am never able to express my (well, what I THINK are my) "intellectual" qualities to people. When I try to, I am ignored.
    I like to organize things.
    When I was younger, I was very loud.
    I just got kicked out of the kitchen for picking at the pecan pie
    I feel obliged to be courteous of others.
    I am told that I am weird (and I believe it).
    Sometimes, I analyze the accuracy of an expression more than most others do.
    I can be very sensitive and when people express distaste with me, I am put off.
    When I am working, I am able to give and receive constructive criticism, though, almost any sort of criticism will usually still annoy me.
    I am sometimes unaware that I am speaking very loudly.
    If I am in a group of three people, I am usually the one who stays quiet while the other two talk.
    I don't very much like communicating with people over the internet - I much prefer face-to-face conversation because only then can I accurately read one's disposition towards me.
    I often interrupt people when they are speaking.
    I procrastinate.

Ok, that's enough for now.

Thank you in advance.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think LSE-Te. Enneagram 1 most likely.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jason_m View Post
    I'll ask you a few questions that I think can help determine your type:

1) What do you like in a friend/partner?

2) What do you dislike in a person?

3) What are your strengths/weaknesses?

4) Where do you work? What do you like/dislike about your job?

5) What would be your ideal job?

Jason
    1- straightforwardness, honesty, a sense of humor. Someone I feel comfortable around (I should have added that to my last list)

2- dishonesty, narcissism, too much pride, too much sensitivity

3- I am good at making things aesthetically appealing. I'm good with numbers. I can usually interpret somebody's motivations or realize any discrepancies with what they say and what is true. I am bad at giving emotional support. I can also be very lazy and have bad habits of procrastination. I can be too sensitive and overly-paranoid.

4- I'm in school right now, actually.

5- I haven't decided yet. So far, I like the idea of teaching or being a graphic designer.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think LSE-Te. Enneagram 1 most likely.
    Lol. Before, you said you were kidding about LSE!
    And no, I'm fairly certain that I'm an Enneagram type 5w6.

So, anyways, why the pictures? Was the one I chose an INFj?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was kidding about kidding

You choose an infantile (Ne ego). You are either caregiver or aggressor, and you seem Fi-Te. I was considering gamma sf, but as you chose an infantile, now I think you are delta ST.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was kidding about kidding

You choose an infantile (Ne ego). You are either caregiver or aggressor, and you seem Fi-Te. I was considering gamma sf, but as you chose an infantile, now I think you are delta ST.
    Bahah, well ok then.
    Aggressor sounds more like me

And, delta ST... that means I'm either ISTp or ESTj.
    ESTj wins.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Amy, do you mind answering, what type do you usually test as, in MBTI and Socionics?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Amy, do you mind answering, what type do you usually test as, in MBTI and Socionics?
    I have tested as INTp, INTj, ENTp, ENFp, INFj, ISFp, ISTj, ENFj, ISTp, ENFj, ENTj.... but usually I test as INTp.
    The descriptions fit me somewhat.... but, I know how the tests work, so I can't really trust them.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The general sense that I get from your answers is ILI. I thought ESFp or INTp, but what sold me was that you often test as INTP.

Jason

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A sensory type is very unlikely based on this

*I often lay on my bed and stare into space for very long periods of time, absentmindedly thinking about things. I never remember what I think about.
    *I am sometimes unaware that I am speaking very loudly.
    Very unlikely an EII's dual

*I do not like people who are too sensitive.
    *I sometimes take joy in the pain of others.
    *I procrastinate
    *I like people who can participate in a good argument
    *I like people who aren't afraid to be "assholes," so long as they aren't stupid* assholes.
    *I like to poke fun at people and I like people who will poke fun back and not take it too personally (I'm usually the one to end up taking it personally, anyways).
    Anyways, I'm not too sure of your type, perhaps LIE
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Intuitive-logical-ekstravert
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Calm down. A lot of people mistype themselves.
    It's likely that Socionics, like any typing system, can cause forer effect where the person starts to think the information matches them until further self-analysis. Or/and maybe some people didn't have a clear grasp on what the IE elements meant

You can also like and admire people who are not in your quadra
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah i thought you were too dumb to be INFj. anyway, you saying kurt cobain wasn't INFj seemed offbase, since he is.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast