Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default People say I'm not INTP. Why?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E

It's easy to tell that you are too much of an attention whore already.

Think of an Introvert being like resisting to spread your seed across, but conserving for an elongated life. Being an Extravert is wanting to expose more of yourself to more of the world, but not living as long.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bullshit infps are attention whores too.

HE HAS ONLY POSTED 15 TIMES LEAVE HIM ALONE.

I'm a huge attention whore. I admit it. :wink:

But you, Darling Kama are like a nagging child constantly pulling on his mothers dress. It kind of reminds me of my ESFp brother then he was younger.

"Can I go to this kids birthday party?"

"No, we have places to go that day."

"What?"

"We have things to do on that day."

"Tell me why, Mother, tell me why! Why?"

"I told you why."

"Why!?"

I'm not saying that you are ESFp by the way. I'm also not saying that you are not INTp, though it seems very unlikely. But, I don't like to ask questions unless I have to. If I ask for a reason once and I don't get an answer I try to figure it out for myself. I never ask unnecessary questions either "What did you have to eat last night?" would never come out of my mouth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sycophant
    I'm a huge attention whore. I admit it. :wink:

But you, Darling Kama are like a nagging child constantly pulling on his mothers dress. It kind of reminds me of my ESFp brother then he was younger.

"Can I go to this kids birthday party?"

"No, we have places to go that day."

"What?"

"We have things to do on that day."

"Tell me why, Mother, tell me why! Why?"

"I told you why."

"Why!?"

I'm not saying that you are ESFp by the way. I'm also not saying that you are not INTp, though it seems very unlikely. But, I don't like to ask questions unless I have to. If I ask for a reason once and I don't get an answer I try to figure it out for myself. I never ask unnecessary questions either "What did you have to eat last night?" would never come out of my mouth.
    I don't act like this in person, really. I only talk like this with friends. Also I'm bored. I am pretty certain that I'm not an ESFP, I don't like attention of any kind unless it has to do with wit or discussion of some kind. I am new here thats why you guys are jumping to conclusion.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems Beta NF to me.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default x

gffgfg
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

No offence to anyone on here, but how can you really tell that a person is not a certain type from 15 posts on an internet message board. Getting a partial view of someone awlays leads serious misconsconceptions about that person.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheerio: I think the the idea is that there have been very few instances of such INTp...exuberance...and as such, for them to exhibited several times within a small range of posts advocates for the position that he is NOT an INTp.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know how valuable my opinion is, considering how difficult I find it to define myself, but it seems to me that this person frequently talks about physical details and sensations, which implys an S. Also, this person says that they do not seek the company of others, perhaps implying an I.
    This person tends not to justify their statements with any kind of logic, which may seem to imply an F, but the person does not seem too concerned with people so much as their own pleasure. I think this person may have an underdeveloped tertiary or inferior Extraverted Feeling function, because they seem primarily concerned with their own desires.

So, I think that this person seems most like an Se Ti (I think that's ESTP). But, if the person really is introverted, then they might be an ISTP (although I'm not sure if that's what I think it is).

However, this opinion is subjective and indefinite, and perhaps heavily influenced by my impression that this person is rather sensual in nature.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, I'll bite.... Who says that you are not INTp? How well do these people know you, and more importantly how well do they know the system?

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSonic
    Cheerio: I think the the idea is that there have been very few instances of such INTp...exuberance...and as such, for them to exhibited several times within a small range of posts advocates for the position that he is NOT an INTp.
    Well, consider this:

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Gulenko
    Although INTps are introverted, others might not be able to tell because INTps may behave in a very extraverted manner