Thread: VI this couple?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VI this couple?

bonus for the guy on the left of the first photo and front right of the last.

thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not quite sure...

Definitely Betas or Gammas...

The man might be LIE, the woman ESI..
    Ni-INTj --- Harmonizing Analyst --- -
    DCNH rox

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CheGuevara View Post
    The man might be LIE
    He's LSE, I have known him for many, many years. Type descriptions, valued functions, intertype relations with those around him all tie without contradiction. Both he, I and others agree with his typing.

With her there is less certainty. Yes, I agree definate Fi ego. After talking with herself (I have known her for about five years now) and those that know her, delta NF seems more likely to me, specifically IEE. EII is still considered a possibility.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he's delta ST and she's IEE. (/post hoc rationalization)

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They do look LSE and IEE.

and lol at the red head photobombing in the first pic
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

from VI i was gona say ENFp/ESFj. But I can see ESTj now and yeah. for the other guy I guess ENFj

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    He's LSE, I have known him for many, many years. Type descriptions, valued functions, intertype relations with those around him all tie without contradiction. Both he, I and others agree with his typing.
    I'm quite surprised about that because he really looks like an LIE to me.

I'm currently very interested in distinguishing between subtypes by V.I. - which of the following LSE descriptions do you think fits best?

(Victor Gulenko) Attempts to combine the entire cycle of production in their hands. A good worker, does not tolerate incompetence, is well educated in their area of competence. Very operational, sometimes wear themselves out with work. Consider that only thus can they require the same from others. Can be sharp in judgments. Usually formulates tasks very clearly. In the sphere of production attains the responsibility for a product, love to admire what they have made, and emphasize the advantage of their goods. Works well under the conditions of a stable market - in transportation, in the army. Clothing is conservative; for them, the main things are cleanliness, order and functionality.

(Valentine Meged & Anatoly Ovcharov) The sensory subtype is characterized by a differentiation between their internal stability and working capacity. Internally unstable, they are likewise extremely vigorous and cannot relax without business affairs as they do not like wasting time in vain. Interested in new technologies within the professional sphere and able to adapt these to serve their needs. Possess a sense of humor. Their speech is abrupt and emotional; their smile is somewhat tense. Pulls together distance in dialogue through hospitable, friendly gestures – embraces and light touches. Briskly conducts conversation and/or jokes. An aesthete with a taste for gourmet, they love original dishes and beautiful, expensive objects of quality. Are able to relieve pressures by sitting at a table with friends but rarely allow themselves the rest to themselves that they need. Have a tendency to corpulence, their movements are gusty, sharp, quick and impulsive; often embody a restless demeanor.

(Valentine Meged & Anatoly Ovcharov) The logical subtype is efficient, correct, dry in dialogue, has a strict appearance and is unapproachable. They’re serious and restrained, not inclined to jokes. Usually laconic, but when angry, are difficult to calm down. Are direct in their behaviour and conversation, their sharpness in judgment often leads to ethical dilemmas. Prone also to other extreme measures of emotional expression: i.e. they will keep silent in order to avoid dialogue and compile insults for use at a later time. Uncompromising and stubborn. Sometimes try to gain the interlocutor’s intimacy through heart-felt intonations in voice, Often a mistrustful hypochondriac; they do not enjoy speaking of feelings. Prefer to remain engaged in something useful until it is completed. Are constantly strained(intense) and it is difficult for them to relax; are subject to unexpected fits of anger.

(Victor Gulenko) Feels at home in the intermediate fields of production – in trade or management. Is less inquisitive than the logical subtype; Is very sociable, emotional, gregarious. Frequently hospitable; loves comfort and cosiness, and likes to spend leisure time in nature. Easily manages the responsibilities of a technical director or manager.

Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    With her there is less certainty. Yes, I agree definate Fi ego. After talking with herself (I have known her for about five years now) and those that know her, delta NF seems more likely to me, specifically IEE. EII is still considered a possibility.
    I don't think so. She looks like an ESI to me. LSE-ESI would be semi-duality so it is possible...
    DCNH rox

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CheGuevara View Post
    I'm quite surprised about that because he really looks like an LIE to me.

I'm currently very interested in distinguishing between subtypes by V.I. - which of the following LSE descriptions do you think fits best?

I don't think so. She looks like an ESI to me. LSE-ESI would be semi-duality so it is possible...
    Fairly sure Si subtype fo him, I tend to pay little attention to subtpyes personally as the behaviours associated with them seem less fixed and appear to change (in my opinion) depending on circumstances and where people are in their lives. But yes Si fits better.

Regarding her, ESI could be a possibility althogh I doubt it. She does have an assertiveness that could be associated with Se but on the whole her behavior filled with that curious quirkyness that is normally associated with Ne. In fact quirky describes her very well.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    They do look LSE and IEE.

and lol at the red head photobombing in the first pic

Good term - I'll remember that

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    from VI i was gona say ENFp/ESFj. But I can see ESTj now and yeah. for the other guy I guess ENFj
    He originally typed himself as ESFj. The other guy's EII, but he bringsd out the Fe when a camera's around.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He could be SLI-Te instead of LSE-Si. She's pretty clearly IEE-Fi.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xkj220 View Post
    He could be SLI-Te instead of LSE-Si. She's pretty clearly IEE-Fi.
    Pretty sure he's an EJ'er, fairly uptight, in an easygoing kind of way, extraverted socially, usually initiates contact and drives the conversation, very hardworking and driven, motivated, restless, he's always active. Their relationship I think is more activity > duality... feisty.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He doesn't look like any LSEs I know personally but he looks like George W. Bush, indeed.

In the DCNH system Bush is C-LSE in my opinion. You said sensory subtype fits for this guy so I agree. -> Creative Director, Se-LSE.

The woman should be a sensory ESI in my opinion. She doesn't have the appearance of any IEEs I know - and I know a lot of them...

Does one of the following description fit?

(Victor Gulenko) Characterized by luxury in their close circles, Can even be aggressive if people do not agree with them. Dutiful, active and hardy. In conflict situations is never the first to seek reconciliation. Can lead groups well enough, maintain discipline and order, and apply sanctions to those misbehaving. Demonstrate affection through their eyes. Businesslike and purposeful, gravitates towards administrative activity. Can give rebuff and marshal, if that creates a mafia-like structure, since they will easily recognize the results of this activity. Prefers a prestigious style of clothing, sometimes in bright, but unexciting tones.

(Valentine Meged & Anatoly Ovcharov) The sensory subtype is strict, critical and ironic; absolute in conclusions and uncompromising in decisions. Despite being internally wounded and emotional they try to appear as the strong, cool and self-assured person. Conservative in dress and habits and diligent in work, though sometimes lacking enough assiduity that they fail to complete tasks. At times haughty, unapproachable and prickly; their face, from time to time, portrays a guarded expression. Benevolent and attentive, yet they keep others at a distance. Dislike being examined by others and are afraid of estimations directed towards them; self-conscious they work to maintain their appearance. Dress elegantly with taste but also with strictness. When confident of their external appearance will wear additional accessories.
    DCNH rox

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne/Si valuers.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often