Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: type my sissyyyy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default type my sissyyyy

﴾ لَهُمْ دَارُ السَّلاَمِ عِندَ رَبِّهِمْ وَهُوَ وَلِيُّهُمْ بِمَا كَانُواْ يَعْمَلُونَ ﴿
    "When you see an evil act you have to stop it with your hand.
    If you can't, then at least speak out against it with your tongue.
    If you can't, then at least you have to hate it with all your heart.
    And this is the weakest of faith."

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Merry Rational Sensing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    Merry Rational Sensing.
    ??
    ﴾ لَهُمْ دَارُ السَّلاَمِ عِندَ رَبِّهِمْ وَهُوَ وَلِيُّهُمْ بِمَا كَانُواْ يَعْمَلُونَ ﴿

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It means ESE or LSI. LSI if those aren't her real lips. The converse doesn't necessarily hold.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is ESI on the table?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It means ESE or LSI. LSI if those aren't her real lips. The converse doesn't necessarily hold.
    Those are her real lips...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is ESI on the table?
    Definitely NOT ESI or ESE...

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then I'll go with LSI.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'm thinking SEE or SLE

Creepy-bg

she's beautiful.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

beta irrational?

if she's si valuing, istp. but I doubt she values si.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Creepy-female

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    she's beautiful.
    +1

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISTj is possible. She looks like an ISTj stripper who ripped me off. Do you have duality interactions with her?

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE-Fi
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Creepy-bg

the third pic down reminds me of Starfall.

Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looks like somebody i know... i would say ISFx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My mother is an xSFj is that helps and my father is a ENTj...and her husband is an ENTj and so is her best friend...

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SE-ISTj or Ti-ESTp

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IXXx ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    SE-ISTj or Ti-ESTp
    Nahh, definitely not an ISTj.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sema sahin View Post
    her husband is an ENTj and so is her best friend...
    My first idea was ISFj when I saw the pictures (without reading this comment).

As she looks like an ISFj and has ENTjs as friends I'm pretty sure she is ISFj
    Ni-INTj --- Harmonizing Analyst --- -
    DCNH rox

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The first picture reminds me of Allie.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My mother is an xSFj is that helps and my father is a ENTj...and her husband is an ENTj and so is her best friend...
    does she have 'daddy issues' ?
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definitely NOT ESI
    Why not? Does any of the following descriptions fit?

(Victor Gulenko) Subtle, sensitive nature, is a good judge of character and a reliable friend, is capable of compromise. In their softness and ease of contact he sometimes resembles IS(F)Ps. This subtype is more frequently better at putting ideas into practice than at organizing things: since others are included, their opinions are important to him. Very good with small children; sensitive, thoughtful and attentive. Can also manifest applied skill and cultural activity. Outward appearance is modest; rarely follows fashion and prefers a freer style.

(Victor Gulenko) Characterized by luxury in their close circles, Can even be aggressive if people do not agree with them. Dutiful, active and hardy. In conflict situations is never the first to seek reconciliation. Can lead groups well enough, maintain discipline and order, and apply sanctions to those misbehaving. Demonstrate affection through their eyes. Businesslike and purposeful, gravitates towards administrative activity. Can give rebuff and marshal, if that creates a mafia-like structure, since they will easily recognize the results of this activity. Prefers a prestigious style of clothing, sometimes in bright, but unexciting tones.

(Valentine Meged & Anatoly Ovcharov) The ethical subtype usually makes a modest impression of being a delicate and gentle person, but internally are basic, exacting and mistrustful. Can be obstinate and pig-headed in refusing to allow others to persuade them. Internally wounded, and critical they are scrupulous and do not like to impose themselves. However, when they approach a situation with high moral measures they show character, and become sharp and uncompromising. They are hardworking and practical, careful/methodical and laborious in work. Display good manner and try to be graceful. Dress with subdued taste (a hint of monotony). Appear soft and, from time to time, timid. In dialogue with others they are sincere, careful and affable people.

(Valentine Meged & Anatoly Ovcharov) The sensory subtype is strict, critical and ironic; absolute in conclusions and uncompromising in decisions. Despite being internally wounded and emotional they try to appear as the strong, cool and self-assured person. Conservative in dress and habits and diligent in work, though sometimes lacking enough assiduity that they fail to complete tasks. At times haughty, unapproachable and prickly; their face, from time to time, portrays a guarded expression. Benevolent and attentive, yet they keep others at a distance. Dislike being examined by others and are afraid of estimations directed towards them; self-conscious they work to maintain their appearance. Dress elegantly with taste but also with strictness. When confident of their external appearance will wear additional accessories.
    DCNH rox

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CheGuevara View Post
    My first idea was ISFj when I saw the pictures (without reading this comment).

As she looks like an ISFj and has ENTjs as friends I'm pretty sure she is ISFj
    She really isn't. People don't necessarilly marry who they are supposed to, I'm sorry. She is definitely NOT an ISFj.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why not? Does any of the following descriptions fit?

(Victor Gulenko) Subtle, sensitive nature, is a good judge of character and a reliable friend, is capable of compromise. In their softness and ease of contact he sometimes resembles IS(F)Ps. This subtype is more frequently better at putting ideas into practice than at organizing things: since others are included, their opinions are important to him. Very good with small children; sensitive, thoughtful and attentive. Can also manifest applied skill and cultural activity. Outward appearance is modest; rarely follows fashion and prefers a freer style.

(Victor Gulenko) Characterized by luxury in their close circles, Can even be aggressive if people do not agree with them. Dutiful, active and hardy. In conflict situations is never the first to seek reconciliation. Can lead groups well enough, maintain discipline and order, and apply sanctions to those misbehaving. Demonstrate affection through their eyes. Businesslike and purposeful, gravitates towards administrative activity. Can give rebuff and marshal, if that creates a mafia-like structure, since they will easily recognize the results of this activity. Prefers a prestigious style of clothing, sometimes in bright, but unexciting tones.

(Valentine Meged & Anatoly Ovcharov) The ethical subtype usually makes a modest impression of being a delicate and gentle person, but internally are basic, exacting and mistrustful. Can be obstinate and pig-headed in refusing to allow others to persuade them. Internally wounded, and critical they are scrupulous and do not like to impose themselves. However, when they approach a situation with high moral measures they show character, and become sharp and uncompromising. They are hardworking and practical, careful/methodical and laborious in work. Display good manner and try to be graceful. Dress with subdued taste (a hint of monotony). Appear soft and, from time to time, timid. In dialogue with others they are sincere, careful and affable people.

(Valentine Meged & Anatoly Ovcharov) The sensory subtype is strict, critical and ironic; absolute in conclusions and uncompromising in decisions. Despite being internally wounded and emotional they try to appear as the strong, cool and self-assured person. Conservative in dress and habits and diligent in work, though sometimes lacking enough assiduity that they fail to complete tasks. At times haughty, unapproachable and prickly; their face, from time to time, portrays a guarded expression. Benevolent and attentive, yet they keep others at a distance. Dislike being examined by others and are afraid of estimations directed towards them; self-conscious they work to maintain their appearance. Dress elegantly with taste but also with strictness. When confident of their external appearance will wear additional accessories.

Hell no. And I think it's very arrogant of you for you to think you would know better than me...considering she is my sister and close friend.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hell no. And I think it's very arrogant of you for you to think you would know better than me...considering she is my sister and close friend.
    sorry. She just looks like a Gamma-SF. If ISFj is not the case she should be ESFp. One of the following descriptions has to fit

(Valentine Meged & Anatoly Ovcharov) The active, mobile person. Willingly moves to establish useful social connections. Able to give compliments by speaking to others, in detail, about the opportunities and/or abilities that they’ve perceive; value their ability to make impressions. Intimate intonations in their voice, coupled with the confidential manner of dialogue, charmingly allow them to win the favor of the interlocutor quickly. Often have convex eyes; gestures are smooth and confident. They’re inclined to dress unusually, brightly and extravagantly, however, their tendency to corpulence may limit their liberty to dress as they please. Gait is elastic and proud.

(Victor Gulenko) Very active, energetic, enterprising. Adventurous, loves competitions and risks, loves playing with the law. If they feel defeated they tend to give up. Is one of the most unpredictable types. Works well in the intermediate trade structures, but not in production. A sharp change in mood is characteristic for them: if something is good for me, then everyone should be happy; if something is bad for me, then let the rest suffer too. Can exert powerful emotional pressure. A good executive and works well in the service industry, for example as a waiter; a good actor (but only in the easy genres like comedy or operetta). Easily manipulates relationships; able to attract people who do not yet know him. Is emotionally unstable; therefore is frequently unsociable (may provoke something and in the case of failure - rapidly retreat into the shadows).

(Victor Gulenko) Appears influential and reliable, gradually attracted to others if they are useful. Possesses a specific snobbery, the status of impressiveness. For them, everything must become better and better – their office, car, etc... A good worker; can lead people and relationships; calculates well; is pragmatic. Is not adventurous. Are good politicians, since they wonderfully sense people and draw their attention when necessary. Plays the role of a thoughtful person who works on the key problem. Dresses more with restraint than the other subtype.

(Valentine Meged & Anatoly Ovcharov) The sensory subtype resembles an emotional, gusty and nervous person. Behind their anxiety and sincere discomfort the constant thirst for vigorous activity appears. Undertakes too much and thus wastes much energy in vain. Despite their efforts to be diplomatic, they often seem critical and categorical. Sometimes indignant but nonetheless does not forget to give compliments. While on one hand they are able to look down on the interlocutor and touch him/her with their prickly jokes; on the other hand can be very kind and willing to prove their kind nature if necessary. Possess good artistic abilities with which they amuse visitors. Usually thin and conscious of figure, periodically playing sports. Eyes are often small or deeply planted. Gestures display impatience and movements are nervous, gusty. Often change their pose; their gait appears weakened/shaky; speech tends to be either muffled or rapid.
    DCNH rox

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry. She just looks like a Gamma-SF. If ISFj is not the case she should be ESFp. One of the following descriptions has to fit

(Valentine Meged & Anatoly Ovcharov) The active, mobile person. Willingly moves to establish useful social connections. Able to give compliments by speaking to others, in detail, about the opportunities and/or abilities that they’ve perceive; value their ability to make impressions. Intimate intonations in their voice, coupled with the confidential manner of dialogue, charmingly allow them to win the favor of the interlocutor quickly. Often have convex eyes; gestures are smooth and confident. They’re inclined to dress unusually, brightly and extravagantly, however, their tendency to corpulence may limit their liberty to dress as they please. Gait is elastic and proud.

(Victor Gulenko) Very active, energetic, enterprising. Adventurous, loves competitions and risks, loves playing with the law. If they feel defeated they tend to give up. Is one of the most unpredictable types. Works well in the intermediate trade structures, but not in production. A sharp change in mood is characteristic for them: if something is good for me, then everyone should be happy; if something is bad for me, then let the rest suffer too. Can exert powerful emotional pressure. A good executive and works well in the service industry, for example as a waiter; a good actor (but only in the easy genres like comedy or operetta). Easily manipulates relationships; able to attract people who do not yet know him. Is emotionally unstable; therefore is frequently unsociable (may provoke something and in the case of failure - rapidly retreat into the shadows).

(Victor Gulenko) Appears influential and reliable, gradually attracted to others if they are useful. Possesses a specific snobbery, the status of impressiveness. For them, everything must become better and better – their office, car, etc... A good worker; can lead people and relationships; calculates well; is pragmatic. Is not adventurous. Are good politicians, since they wonderfully sense people and draw their attention when necessary. Plays the role of a thoughtful person who works on the key problem. Dresses more with restraint than the other subtype.

(Valentine Meged & Anatoly Ovcharov) The sensory subtype resembles an emotional, gusty and nervous person. Behind their anxiety and sincere discomfort the constant thirst for vigorous activity appears. Undertakes too much and thus wastes much energy in vain. Despite their efforts to be diplomatic, they often seem critical and categorical. Sometimes indignant but nonetheless does not forget to give compliments. While on one hand they are able to look down on the interlocutor and touch him/her with their prickly jokes; on the other hand can be very kind and willing to prove their kind nature if necessary. Possess good artistic abilities with which they amuse visitors. Usually thin and conscious of figure, periodically playing sports. Eyes are often small or deeply planted. Gestures display impatience and movements are nervous, gusty. Often change their pose; their gait appears weakened/shaky; speech tends to be either muffled or rapid.
    How about I just describe her myself? She's a complete political nerd. She loves working on compaigns, and is VERY left wing. She used to be quite religious when she was arounds 13, but bad experiences with the church her to agnosticism. She has a high opinion of herself and thinks she is incredibly attractive and intelligent. She cares a lot about what certain people think of her. She is dependent on her husband...She is not good with physical hygiene. She can be very bossy, but this has gotten a bit better. She likes to make fun of people. She has an exceptional talent for writing. She used to drunk quite a bit. She never talked to anyone in high school because she was so nervous.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about I just describe her myself? She's a complete political nerd. She loves working on compaigns, and is VERY left wing. She used to be quite religious when she was arounds 13, but bad experiences with the church her to agnosticism. She has a high opinion of herself and thinks she is incredibly attractive and intelligent. She cares a lot about what certain people think of her. She is dependent on her husband...She is not good with physical hygiene. She can be very bossy, but this has gotten a bit better. She likes to make fun of people. She has an exceptional talent for writing. She used to drunk quite a bit. She never talked to anyone in high school because she was so nervous.
    So the fourth description fits -> SEE, harmonizing subtype:
    - SEE = politician
    - harmonizing SEE = left wing politician
    - harmonizing SEE = very nervous
    DCNH rox

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So the fourth description fits -> SEE, harmonizing subtype:
    - SEE = politician
    - harmonizing SEE = left wing politician
    - harmonizing SEE = very nervous
    She used to score as ENTj...which is odd.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

She sounds SEE imo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    She sounds SEE imo.
    Why do you say that?

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Why do you say that?
    Description, VI, it fits.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE?

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah IEI certainly fits that description.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

then what fuckin type is she?

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    ISTj is possible. She looks like an ISTj stripper who ripped me off. Do you have duality interactions with her?
    lmao. crazed you're a genius.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Goodness. Suddenly I feel a whole lot uglier, ha

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm also going with IEI too after your description of her. In terms of Che suggesting ESI, that seems unlikely based on this alone

*She is dependent on her husband

*She likes to make fun of people.
    Se/Si types tend to be fiercely independent, and the latter seems more characteristic of Fe/Ti valuers, although not exclusively so
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She used to score as ENTj...which is odd.
    It's not wise to rely on tests so much.

She'd like to see herself as an LIE, I'm sure.
    I can see her as a beta NF fairly easily.

I'd be interested in hearing how you have developed alongside your sister - you being very religious and seeing how she's become very political.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast