Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 70

Thread: Niffweed appreication thread

  1. #1
    07490's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    there
    Posts
    3,047
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Niffweed appreication thread





















    Last edited by 07490; 11-23-2009 at 05:54 PM.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

    2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

  2. #2
    Jarno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    TIM
    ILI-Te
    Posts
    5,375
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    mega loser

  3. #3
    07490's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    there
    Posts
    3,047
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    He is very appealing to me, I can't really use a word for it.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

    2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

  4. #4
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Niffweed rules my world.

  5. #5
    Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    POOPLAIR
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Posts
    4,399
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My favorite aspect of Niffweed is Niff, followed closely by weed.
    OPERATION POOPLAIR

    Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048

  6. #6
    Jarno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    TIM
    ILI-Te
    Posts
    5,375
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The only thing the guy did was call everybody stupid and start flame wars.

    he deserves no respect.

    and if you also got the appearance like him, you are considered a mega loser.

    I don't know how it is in other countries.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    How can someone look like that without constantly feeling the need to shower?

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    547
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    He's the best. Thank you for everything Niffweed.

  9. #9
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Guys, this is how INTps are.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by incognito View Post
    From my viewpoint, it's irrelevant what he looks like, whether he's disheveled and wearing the same shirt for 3 days. It's the contribution (as mentioned above) to the understanding of socionics on this forum is what counts.
    He does all that shit because he's a nerd, not because he wants to contribute anything.

    That's like thanking a whore for giving you a blow job.

  11. #11
    Poster Nutbag The Exception's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    my own personal bubble
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    4,108
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    How can someone look like that without constantly feeling the need to shower?
    That's nothing compared to some of the people I've witnessed while working in the LIIbrary. Some of are probably homeless but some I think just don't care. It's sad really.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP



  12. #12
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Zero appreciation from me. He's a clueless idiot.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  13. #13
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I had a cheeseburger today.
    I wonder what having a meal with niff, each of us withour own cheeseburger, would be like.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by incognito View Post
    It's irrelevant to me what his motives are, what label you wish to slap on him or what he looks or smells like. If he contributes to an exchange of useful information to add to the knowledge base, then, I have little issue. I'm certainly not going to dismiss him just because he's a nerd and looks like he hasn't bathed in a week.
    I'm not saying you should dismiss him. I just think it's stupid to thank someone for something they did in their free time for entertainment.

    You should thank people for going out of their way to help you.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Where is all the porn ?

  16. #16
    Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    POOPLAIR
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Posts
    4,399
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    boom the world exploded
    OPERATION POOPLAIR

    Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by incognito View Post
    discojoe, please point to another member (including yourself) who has either developed an alternate website to explore socionics and/or provided an opportunity for a members meet-up. You might be able to name several, but, against the number of members who participate on 16 types, I think you'll agree Niffweed has contributed more than the average member, regardless of motive.
    I agree with that, but I don't think he deserves my thanks.

    And lmfao at thanking niffweed for "hosting" your daughter for a week at his apartment. LOLOLOLOL

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Saugerties,NY
    TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Posts
    947
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think the guy actually has a lot to say and is highly intelligent, even if he is a little autistic Besides, those people usually are smarter then the rest of us; and seeing his typing of some of the forum members, I would have to say i'm in agreement on the ones I have seen or interacted with.
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1


    As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by incognito View Post
    This is your best comeback? Several members attended the meet up at his apartment for the week. So what. I've heard about some of the shenanigans. And, it's possible not all was shared. Nonetheless, she's an adult. She lives her own life.
    It's not a comeback; I just thought it was hilarious.

  20. #20
    Azeroffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    California
    TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,216
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Having never interacted with niffweed and only having watched the first video..

    Niffweed is my hero!

    edit: In all honesty, I really think he is smart and hilarious.
    Last edited by Azeroffs; 11-25-2009 at 12:55 AM.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

  21. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by incognito View Post
    right.
    I have no reason to lie. You're just being gay.

  22. #22

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    547
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Gives bad rep to the ISFj type.

  23. #23
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip gossip
    I saw you at the grocery store. That was fun, we talked about pretzels.

  24. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Niffweed's issue is that he can't resist trying to destroy people he disagrees with. Nor will he try to work through the disagreement.

  25. #25
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Autism is just taking an introverted element to the next level, and I think that's what they call crazy gay shit, extroverted info element to the next level. ~ Socionics

  26. #26
    what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Space
    TIM
    Seer
    Posts
    12,805
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    I miss Niffweed. Come backkk. :'(
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  27. #27
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    I have no reason to lie. You're just being gay.
    Quote Originally Posted by incognito View Post
    No, I wouldn't say you are telling an outright lie, but, you'll be damned to be trumped. Anything is fair game, including resorting to calling member names and labeling them 'gay' just to feel cool.
    [ I don't think he's trying to feel cool, he's just not engaging you at all on your level of seriousness. ]
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  28. #28
    Jarno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    TIM
    ILI-Te
    Posts
    5,375
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    Niffweed's issue is that he can't resist trying to destroy people he disagrees with.
    exactly.

    And he often starts after their first post with his opening sentence: you are not the type you say you are.

    though he doesn't give an alternative.

    That's his strategy, he only attacks, but never makes himself vulnerable. He's a pussy.

  29. #29
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    That's his strategy, he only attacks, but never makes himself vulnerable. He's a pussy.
    Wouldn't that make him a dick?

  30. #30
    Jarno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    TIM
    ILI-Te
    Posts
    5,375
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by incognito View Post
    appreciation threads are useless and unproductive.
    well it's a nice opportunity to show how much I don't aprreciate that guy.

  31. #31
    Snomunegot munenori2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Posts
    7,739
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I am thankful for niffweed.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

  32. #32
    Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,725
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    niffweed would always tell me that i am an SLE. kinda as if that was an insult. LOL

    ILE

    those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

  33. #33
    pluie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Posts
    300
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    niffweed is kinda fat, but that's my only complaint.


    i love him otherwise.
    "If you can find out little melodies for yourself on the piano it is all very well. But if they come of themselves when you are not at the piano, then you have still greater reason to rejoice; for then the inner sense of music is astir in you. The fingers must make what the head wills, not vice versa."- Robert Schumann

  34. #34
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    That's his strategy, he only attacks, but never makes himself vulnerable. He's a pussy.
    Maybe he thinks you're generally worthless and incapable of understanding the truth, so he doesn't waste more time arguing if he doesn't see the good in you in the first place. Respectively speaking, from his point of view.

  35. #35
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    niffweed would always tell me that i am an SLE. kinda as if that was an insult. LOL
    He'd tell me I was SEE because my logic sucked so much. I hope he will die soon.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  36. #36
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    He'd tell me I was SEE because my logic sucked so much. I hope he will die soon.
    Obviously your logic sucks if he can't communicate responsively with you. Respectively speaking, from his point of view.

  37. #37
    Creepy-Cyclops

    Default

    I sort of remember a while ago that he was making noise about how all the ISTp's weren't ISTp's, and that his dad was an ISTp so Niffweed knows better than everyone else. Anyway i'd pointed out that about 6 months or so previously he was pretty sure his dad was ENTj so isn't it possible that he's still got his dad - or other people on the forums type wrong?

    Anyway he cracked up and started making threads telling people to ignore me, he banned me from his forum for practicing "ganin socionics" (this is what he told me) and made some thread about two months later saying that he was banning me because of some fight I had with a person here (and the person in question didn't want me banned from his forum anyway as I recall), however I never even posted on his forum I just signed up incase I did.

    Apparently every so often he makes posts about me on his forum saying various stuff about me "influencing people with my own brand of socionics", and of course various personal insults which I can't respond to (if I were to bother to) because he banned me - banned me basically because I called him out on him questioning other peoples types!!!

    He's a looser and a coward, and to be honest before I came to socionics internet community I didn't realise people like him existed, like the typical insulting, middle class, grudge against the world type, with awful hygeine and appearance, he's a disgrace to anyone in his family being like that, I hope for his sake and his family - I presume his dad cares about him since he lets him sleep in his comfortable house etc, that he gets himself together a little.

    ------------------------------------

    I'd also like to add that his contribution to socionics is over-rated, well, it depends on what you want I suppose, he seems to talk a lot of theory which is maybe fun enough for a mental exercise, but he doesn't have any real friends that i'm aware of or much of an non-virtual interactive life, so how can he apply socionics in the real world? I mean - for instance, after the meet up that's been mentioned, apparently he wasn't sure of some of the peoples types after spending that time with them - how can he be as good at socionics as seems to be implied (or he thinks)? If he can't even type people after spending X amount of time with them and even then who are probably also of a socionics persuasion themself? He sucks, which is a shame, but it's just the way he is, lol.

    Anyway, get well soon niffy

  38. #38
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    He probably has a much more intricate understanding of his dad, which makes the typing process difficult, compared to something simple like internet observance, where anyone thinks they "know." He's made it clear to me that it seems unlikely they are SLI, which is a different circumstance than thinking SLI is a likely typing for someone he knows a lot better and more personally. It's a difference between having a strong belief and having a general hunch. Strong beliefs for ILIs usually take a lot of care and speculation. People give too much credit for being able to type someone over the internet. It's a learning process, not a football game.

  39. #39
    Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,725
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    He'd tell me I was SEE because my logic sucked so much. I hope he will die soon.

    haha at least you know what he was after. i have no idea of what his slam was in calling me an SLE. hahaha

    ILE

    those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

  40. #40
    Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Posts
    14,937
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    The problem with some people in this thread is that they don't know when they have it so good. It's one thing for someone to pick faults with you, but it's quite another to gang up on someone who does so, with added venom and hypocrisy to boot.
    EII-Ne
    5w4 or 1w9 Sp/So

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •