Page 150 of 163 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160 ... LastLast
Results 5,961 to 6,000 of 6489

Thread: Delta Lounge

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    Hi Kim. : ) Are you still in the frozen north?
    Don't remind me.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Don't remind me.
    Aw, well, it is a nice place to teach. And I bet you are planning a sunshiny winter getaway!

I am back to just subbing after a busy, challenging and rewarding long-term position from Jan.to June. There is a .2, one-day a week position I am busy applying for this weekend that has been posted for awhile that I only just decided I am willing to drive to (45 minutes). It will keep me in the game more than just subbing. There just are no other positions posted that I want to take on - all too far, or too problematic. At least I like the schools I sub at. But that may well change - I see that I can make DOUBLE the per diem pay at the state-run technical schools, and there are 2 or 3 within an acceptable driving distance, so this weekend I am applying there, too. I don't know how much need they have for academic subs (they use tradespersons for the trade classes) but I won't know unless I try. All three schools are rated as more problematic schools but all are within what I have done before. I am just tired of the low pay around here for subs so I would rather take on a new challenge then stay comfortable where I am.

I also decided to take local courses on photoshop and digital photo anything else computer or technical because it is a weak point for me, and I was asked at an interview this summer how I am in that area and I had to answer, "not strong but I can learn anything fast." But I don't want any "nots" in the any near future interviews; I want to say I am competent at a good list of things.

Another sub I met this week said she teaches a couple of evening classes at two different local colleges... I am thinking I should learn what I need to do for that because I do have a Masters and that is the requirement. Maybe I need to start collecting syllabuses, for a starter, maybe...
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Weight reduction method

Principle: low-calorie food + light physical activity
    Efficiency: 0.5-1 kg per week
    Uses easily available means. Should be safe.

Normal eating only 1 time per day.
    Boiled eggs - 2-3 pieces (boil ~2 min to keep more of useful components; may be added a bit of mayonnaise) [muscles, vitamines] <100 kcal x 2-3>
    Natural (not preserved) curds - 100 g [GIT, bones] <200>
    Rye bread - 30 g [nerves] <100>
    Yogurt (kefir), preferably with bifi - 200 g x 2 times per day [GIT] <100 x 2>
    Unrefined sunflower oil - a table spoon x 2-3 times per day [skin, GIT] <100 x 2-3>
    Honey - 30 g x 1-2 times per day [immunity] <100-200> (recommend buckwheat honey)
    1 lemon [immunity]
    Cucumber - 150 g [GIT]
    Black tea [stimulant]
    Additionally, if you want:
    Canned or boiled fish - 125 g x 2 times per week <100 x 2>
    Boiled meat or chicken - 50 g x 2 times per week <100 x 2>
    Also you may eat low-caloric food: tomatoe, apple, cabbage, onion, carrot, beet, etc. At winter mb useful onion, garlic to rise a resistance to chills.
    You may eat a few of high-calorie food (up to 100 kcal per day): nuts (roasted almonds, for example), sweet fruits, sweet berries, melon, etc.
    Note: <> - the number of kcal, where meaningful. Keep the calories at 800-1200 kcal per day.

Feelings of weakness and dizziness can be reduced with table mineral water (eg “Yesentuki” N4) - 750 grams or more per day. The sum amount of different water per day is ~2 liters, more if you want.
    It is important to completely exclude sweets because of the caloric content and that it breaks the metabolism of insulin, what may increase the feelings of hunger and fatigue.
    On Sunday there are no restrictions in the food! It's emotional discharge, because overweight is usually a consequence of eating for emotions.

10 km of walking (~2 hours) or running per day is required. Without this, the rate of weight reduction can be >2 times lesser. Also, physical activity stimulates the metabolism what improves the general feeling of well-being. You can gain the necessary amount of walking during the day, for example, a part to do in the morning and the rest in the evening. To keep your feet skin from rubbing during long walking use sports shoes, try bamboo socks, a foot cream; if you got wounds then sea buckthorn oil may help.

During the reduction of the weight, the energy is taken not only from a fat, but also from muscles. Therefore, it is obligatory to do 20 min or more of exercises:
    start warm-up, in staying position: the rotation of straight arms forward and back, the spreading of straight arms and then folded in the elbows with the turning of the torso (10 times), by turns one straight hand being up and the other one down pushing them behind (10 times), by turns the torso bending with the left hand touching of the right leg and vice versa (20 times), by turns the raising of the left leg to the right shoulder and vice versa (20 times), twisting the torso to left and right with having the arms raised (and holded together) and then folded in the elbows
    for the abdomen, in laying position: lifting of the straight legs (> 50 times, on the first half the legs can be thrown behind the head to the floor), bending the legs in the knees and then straightening them parallel to the floor (> 50 times), by turns the touching by the right elbow of the left knee and vice versa (50 times) [Known exercise of rising from laying to the sitting may harm your spinal!]
    for the legs: sit downs >50 times [Before this obligately warm-up the knees: in the standing position, the rotation of the knees holded together 20 times by clockwise and then opposite.]
    for the hands: pushups >50 times
    end warm-up: torso bends, spreading the arms, twisting the torso with arms raised and then bented in the elbows
    The number of repetitions of exercises to the needed quantity increase step by step.
    Warm-ups are important to reduce the risk of injuries and pain in muscles, joints, spine, and to eliminate residual tension in them.

The weight should be reduced on ~1 kg per week. The adaptation for a new eating occurs ~3 weeks, when may to be a pronounced feeling of hunger, pronounced fatigue, worsening of emotions, difficulty in attention, a decrease in production. Then the body starts to take the energy from stored fat.
    You should not feel bad - there is a lot of energy in redundant fat. If weight loss occurs faster and at the same time after 3 weeks, pronounced fatigue and decreased performance remain, then you may increase the quantity of boiled meat and vegetables. To accelerate weight reduction, instead of lesser eating, it's better to increase physical activity like to walk 15-20 km, and you can also keep food restrictions in Sundays. When the weight is in normal interval it may decrease slower. Since October to April the metabolism slows and the speed of the weight reduction may descrease.
    The upper weight norm (kg) is usually taken as: height (m) ^ 2 * [22 - 25] [for example, for the height of 1.75 m the upper norm is 67 - 76 kg]. The presence of redundant fat is visible by roundings on the abdomen's sides.
    Do the weight check in the morning before eating. The weight may fluctuate up to 2 kg per 24 hours due to the difference in a food and the accumulation of a water. In winter, weight may increase due to a slowdown in metabolism by 2-4 kg. During a weight loss the muscles are reduced and need to restore later. Therefore, after the choosing of the needed weight, you need to reduce it further below by 2-4 kg and keep it there, controlling it every week.
    After reaching the needed weight, it is desirable to reject or severely limit high-calorie foods with high proportion of carbohydrates (sweets, bread, biscuits, pasta, some porridges, rice, potatoes, drinks with sugar) and fats (sausages, cheese, butter, lard) which contain little of useful substances. Daily physical activities are desirable to maintain metabolic rate.

P.S.
    In case you have health problems, discuss the diet with a gastroenterologist or other medic beforehand.
    Women have weaker skin and too fast weight reduction may create skin's stretches to them.
    Last edited by Sol; 02-27-2021 at 04:11 AM.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@sbbds

10 years of redundant weight is not lol

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    For context, a couple of years ago I sat down and just wrote down a bunch of things that came to mind about what I thought my ideal partner would be like. I even wrote down some of the things that I might have been embarrassed to say out loud. Then I roughly organized them into vital to nice-to-have columns, not putting too much pressure on myself to get it "perfect."

It kind of helped me articulate and pinpoint what I wanted. It was more an exercise in getting to know myself than in making a must-have list, as it also went along with some other internal work I was / am doing.

Socionically, it possibly has some merit, I suppose. "INFj seeks ESTj"...

Edit: TBH, looking at that list I thought, "this person would be too perfect to find, no one has all of that." And, yet, I've found someone who "lacks" only a couple of those things. Like, he isn't very musical.
    Congratulations :-)

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post

I love this picture. Bless.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My puppy has Cushing's disease - she was wasting away and it was awful to watch until she was diagnosed. Thankfully there is fairly new medication and it WORKS! It's $160 a month, but I have insurance for them, so I only pay 10% (my dogs have better insurance than I do...). So she has epilepsy, an old injury that hurts her occasionally, and Cushing's and she is still such a happy girl. <3 AND SO FLUFFY! And all back to normal - even the vet is amazed. Oh, she also had Lyme disease, but no symptoms. She is ALWAYS on tick prevention stuff, but we have awful mutant ticks up here...She is one tough ENFp puppy girl!

In other news, it snowed today, but I am going to Guatemala next week (OMG OMG YAY ME ).

One of my students, a staunch Trump supporter who wanted to "deport all illegals," wrote a paper on the hardships of deportations on families...there might be hope for this country yet, despite the insufferable tantrum-throwing orange toddler...
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Kim : When people act that way I think more than anything they are just bothered by how condescending and dismissive some liberals can be, I don't like seeing limousine liberals on twitter telling me what to do while showing me pictures of their fancy home and barbie doll plastic life. Instead of social justice, it just seems like narcissism and bragging. They say all the right stuff, but it comes off self-absorbed and like they're risking nothing beyond all the posturing. Acting purposefully like a dick sometimes is people's response to that, to vent. Often times they aren't even serious with what they're saying, they just say hurtful things like that to get a reaction because they don't want people to be smug about anything. Society always vilifying/misunderstanding these people just adds to the further division of the nation.

Anyway sorry I don't mean to go too much on a tangent. Just my Beta pov. I too am seriously glad that dude is behaving better! <3 More and more people are waking up, my state is a blue state again.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@
    Kim, have you found a nice guy yet?

lol Why does he have to be nice. What if she likes and is only attracted to assholes, who cares. This just sounds ridiculous and condescending to me, but I know you probably mean well. It's just...

I want a half nice/half asshole guy. =D Too much asshole is obviously bad but too nice I feel they are being dubious about way too much.

Sorry I know I'm not delta. I'll go away now.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Venus Rose View Post
    I have an extremely awkward situation going on. I am not sure where to post this so...

I feel like one of my professors is attracted to me. I am not at all attracted to him, and have no interest. However, i would really like to work with him in his lab in order to gain research experience. I have had good grades in his class, and I get the feeling that he admires me and appreciates my point of view. There are very few professors at the school I am currently at, and I don't want to let go of one that I have a good rapport with, since that would really come handy when applying for grad schools, with the recommendation letters and such. He is also my advisor, so there's no avoiding that.

What makes this difficult is that I am quite certain he is likely LSE, which would make me his dual. I feel bad like have I done something wrong, given off the wrong vibes etc. that would have contributed to this? I also feel terrible because I get that instinctive slight disgust response...not overtly disgusted or anything, just the unconscious feeling you get of being slightly put-off if you get those vibes from someone you are not interested in. He hasn't done anything wrong, nor have I, but I feel bad because of the duality, the psychological distance is very shortened, and there's practically nothing I can hide that I would otherwise be able to do in an interaction with most people. He can sense my repulsion I think, and I feel really bad about it because he hasn't done anything wrong. It's just an awkward situation...

Just to re-iterate: by repulsion I don't mean something horrible, it's just a natural feeling of not wanting to be close to someone in that way, when you are not attracted to them. Like I said before, he hasn't done anything wrong at all.

There's also the problem with me being SX first and being open in that way generally and I am comfortable with that, however in his case I have to consciously work on turning that kind of openness completely off. I am afraid if I slip up would that be bad, like I would accidentally lead him on or anything like that, and I really don't want to do that.

Anyways, I feel awkward and tense about this situation, but I also don't want to let go of an opportunity where I have a good rapport with a professor. I am not sure what to do - would interacting with him or working in his lab be wrong or unethical, in this case?
    The solution is very simple. Tell him you are engaged to someone you love very much. Just mention it in passing. Imagine your fiance as someone who lives fairly far away but visits often. It will be best to have a complete background for this "fiance", but to say as little about him as possible. (This minimizes your chances of being caught in a deception.) Your professor will (like 98% likely) respect that relationship and will stay respectful. If he doesn't, mention a random sexual harassment case in passing and that you know the dean. Lol.

Working in the lab with your professor is not wrong or unethical. It could actually be a really good experience, since duality is good for working collaborations, too. Just remember, don't let your sx-first-ness lead you to do something stupid. And don't talk about duality. Or your private life, at all.

As for your giving off the wrong vibes or doing something wrong, you have to understand that LSE's are naturally attracted to EII's. You've got exactly what they want, which is not exactly your fault. But remember: you also have natural control over the ethics of the relationship. You have the levers which operate LSE's in that area, so you can maintain a respectful distance from him, and he will accept that.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 11-26-2018 at 08:17 PM.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

@Venus Rose seems to me like since he's in an authoritative position he bears responsibility for maintaining some professional distance even if you actually were somehow subtly leading him on. Of course real life doesn't always work that way but you shouldn't feel responsible for bearing that burden. How he interprets your vibe isnt entirely under your control anyway.

I got upset reading your post! Because 1) its BS that you feel responsibility for managing his feelings and perceptions and 2) I would hate for your academic and professional opportunities to be limited because of this.

It's 100% NOT unethical for you to work in his lab. His problems are his problems.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Thanks for this, haha. I am certain he wouldn't do anything wrong, make a pass at me or whatever, since I am not interested and also more importantly - he is married. So I am sure nothing unethical will ever happen, it's just kind of awkward.

And I feel reassured that if I choose to work with him, it wouldn't inherently be unethical, so thank you for that as well...
    Never underestimate the stupidity possible from a Te-dom in interpersonal relationships. Never do that.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Why do you say that...?
    Because 1D Fi.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Because 1D Fi.
    And so what? How does that lead to being stupid with interpersonal relationships?

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Venus Rose as long as you don't close the psychological gap between you two, you should be good. LSEs are not types that take the initiative when it comes to that. They kinda need the other person to do it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

One of hard parts to make own photo - to express good emotions. The initial conditions have no fun.
    To add a shining to the eyes and better mood helps simple excersices: jumping at place, repetative shrinkage of palms to fists. Also invigorates rubing the ears, sit downs, etc. Also think about pleasant.
    Try and you'll smile, the blood will go to the head. You'll look better on photos.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Somewhere a subtype description said EII-Fi are disciplined and EII-Ne realized they lack discipline.

So do EII-Fi get more stuff done than the EII-Ne.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    Somewhere a subtype description said EII-Fi are disciplined and EII-Ne realized they lack discipline. So do EII-Fi get more stuff done than the EII-Ne.
    The said relates to J/P intensity due to higher accentuated "EII-Fi".
    The situation with general efficiency could be similar to J and P types. But higher accentuated type means more psyche issues and worse weak functions leading to lesser adequate behavior. So, in general, the higher results are expected at "EII-Ne".
    The advantage of more accentuated type mb in activities depending strongly only on strengthened functions and traits.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    The said relates to J/P intensity due to higher accentuated "EII-Fi".
    The situation with general efficiency could be similar to J and P types. But higher accentuated type means more psyche issues and worse weak functions leading to lesser adequate behavior. So, in general, the higher results are expected at "EII-Ne".
    The advantage of more accentuated type mb in activities depending strongly only on strengthened functions and traits.
    So it's no amplified axis, like Fi/Te are amplified, Ne/Si, amped. It's Fi amped, Te lowered, Ne amped, Si lowered?

TIM
    SLE.Wait...Shit, EII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi

edit : we should do a consensus about using the 2 subtype model or DCNH. Personnally I find DCNH credible. "getting stuff done" can be imo as much dominant as normalizing, and probably all subtypes when heatlhy (and when it's needed to do something)

I think my mother is a textbook TeSi subtype Dominant but she still lack little of discipline. I think too that Dominant ppl tend to try consciously to be more adaptable (forcing a little use of second function because they know using only the first can't work everywhere), and creative subtype tend to try to appear as normalizing (while it's still clear they are creative at contact). This is just kinda theoric but it work in my family lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Returning to you

Hi

it Maritsa

I’m back. I asked Admin to reinstate my old account but no one got back to me.

I’m married now to my lovely ESTJ husband and it seems like our little one is ESTJ too

Maritsa

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=Andreas;1314451]Welcome back.
    ]

if I could hug you hug

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 01-03-2019 at 07:07 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Never underestimate the stupidity possible from a Te-dom in interpersonal relationships. Never do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    Somewhere a subtype description said EII-Fi are disciplined and EII-Ne realized they lack discipline.

So do EII-Fi get more stuff done than the EII-Ne.
    I don't believe that subtypes exist but the degree to how productive infj are depends on their health and the environment that supports their psyche
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 01-04-2019 at 07:18 PM.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    > seems like our little one is ESTJ too

When "little one" will start to talk then a type mb assumed. Before this moment the human brain differs much. At ~2 years age it mb tried to understand what dichotomies are leading in the behavior and impressions from nonverbal.
    In case the truth is important for you.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

> seems like our little one is ESTJ too

When "little one" will start to talk then a type mb assumed. Before this moment the human brain differs much. At ~2 years age it mb tried to understand what dichotomies are leading in the behavior and impressions from nonverbal.
    In case the truth is important for you.
    Hi sol

You would be surprised to find out how good of a mother I seem To be (not bragging-just natural). I have been observing her carefully from the day she was born and have been keeping a journal just for her.

Her traits include:
    Being observant, liking to watch motion on the screen, knowing what she likes and what she doesn’t, having moments of reflection, not being calm and quiet, very talkative and moves a lot if kept in one position for too long and makes direct concentrated eye contact while communicating
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Hi sol

You would be surprised to find out how good of a mother I seem To be (not bragging-just natural). I have been observing her carefully from the day she was born and have been keeping a journal just for her.

Her traits include:
    Being observant, liking to watch motion on the screen, knowing what she likes and what she doesn’t, having moments of reflection, not being calm and quiet, very talkative and moves a lot if kept in one position for too long and makes direct concentrated eye contact while communicating
    It's unknown whether a Jung's type appeared before the psyche of modern people. While the main clearly seen difference of modern humans from others is the abbility to speak. In case there is no a Jung's type in younger age, then behavior reminding related to types mb from other factors, nontypes ones and so may be changed later.
    By Jung, functions' differentiation happens with brain's development. On earlier stages functions are alike united, mixed, many associations can be not common alike in synesthesia. A child repeats the evolution, partly after the birth too - so the type until some age mb not clear enough.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

It's unknown whether a Jung's type appeared before the psyche of modern people. While the main clearly seen difference of modern humans from others is the abbility to speak. In case there is no a Jung's type in younger age, then behavior reminding related to types mb from other factors, nontypes ones and so may be changed later.
    By Jung, functions' differentiation happens with brain's development. On earlier stages functions are alike united, mixed, many associations can be not common alike in synesthesia. A child repeats the evolution, partly after the birth too - so the type until some age mb not clear enough.
    I will continue watching and writing down data.
    -

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's gorgeous!
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    She's gorgeous!
    That's because you love babies
    -

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do, but she is really striking. : )

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

your girl looks beautiful. impressive eyes

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

your girl looks beautiful. impressive eyes
    Thank you Sol.

Her eyes are a very unique color of blue almost between dark grey I would say
    -

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blue-grey?...That's what my passport say what my eye color is.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are socionics articles about the formation of one's type through ages. they say we reach type-maturity around 25 years old, if I'm remembering correctly. From infancy to adolescence we develop our unconscious blocks, the basics.

Freud said the children's maps of cognition get fixed around 6 years old. Nowadays psychologists tend to take that limit earlier, around 3 years old.

One thing is for sure though, personality is a product of interaction; until you get out of mum and dad's control, you can't develop one.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    There are socionics articles about the formation of one's type through ages. they say we reach type-maturity around 25 years old
    It's better to say about psyche's maturity. To 16 yo the personality in a behavior and human's own perception becomes rather stable.
    25 years is the border when physical processes in a body clearly turn to aging and degradation. Also to that age people get stable social condition (education, marriage) and the most improtant new info needed to that. But the psyche is almost the same as in late teenager years.

To have a type means to have weak undeveloped functions which stay on childish levels - what is opposite to maturity. This does not change much with aging. In general, people study particular skills to behave better in weak regions and slightly reduce types which could be accentuated before due to higher life's pressing.

> One thing is for sure though, personality is a product of interaction; until you get out of mum and dad's control, you can't develop one.

Personality is the product of inner predispositions and external influences. It forms and becomes conscious in solving of different life's tasks and in a communication with different peoples. The more and harder tasks you solve (due to lesser external support from parrents and others), the more you communicate for this - the more you express and understand own predispositions, strong and weak traits. But a type exists and the behavior related to him should be seen since a childhood. A kid having lesser conscious level may understand types traits worse and express lesser stably, lesser common due to external influences - this reduces until ~16 yo.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

btw @Beautiful sky, this is just theories, but I'm sure a good mum knows his kid better than these silly theories.

your daughter is a little smiling angel