Page 146 of 163 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,840 of 6486

Thread: Delta Lounge

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by applejacks View Post
    @anndelise - very cool! I've always wondered what kept the hawk from flying off and never returning. That's actually a really beautiful thing. Makes me think of my dog. I've always let him run off the leash while at the lake, or to potty outside when I don't want to go step in the snow before bed. He always comes right back, and will even get up and follow me whenever I stand and walk to a different room.

Cool to hear about loyalty in hawks. Are they expensive?
    Not so much about loyalty as it is about reciprocity...or convenience. The falconer is basically a large walking refrigerator of meat, and has to learn-and-walk a fine balance between keeping the bird hungry enough to fly and hunt (necessary for upkeep of muscles and skills), vs satisfied enough to know that the falconer represents a guaranteed meal.

Nothing like a dog, perhaps more like a cat..only even more independent.

Cost depends on the type of predator bird one gets, and how rare or difficult they are to catch and/or breed.
    For example, the costs of some of the more rare he mentioned $13,000, while for a common kestrel was about $400-$700.
    I don't know how much the upkeep of being a falconer is yet, not even a ballpark figure.
    (Normally I would be looking this stuff up to learn as much as I can as quickly as I can, but I've been in the middle of a project that's taking a large amount of my mental faculties.)
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Stargazing sounds and looks amazing, but I never had the chance to do it. I'm a huge pansy and sleeping in a tent is NOT for me.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Scarper
    One of my fondest memories as a child was when we'd drive out to the desert with a huge telescope and do some star-gazing. Looking into Nebulae (my favorite was the horse-head nebula), seeing a cluster of stars where the naked eye only saw one bright spot, reciting constellations and how to spot them, etc.

I don't have many good memories of childhood, but that's definitely one of them. <3
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    Stargazing sounds and looks amazing, but I never had the chance to do it. I'm a huge pansy and sleeping in a tent is NOT for me.
    Sleeping in a tent is not a requirement for stargazing.

If you do some research, you can find a local astronomy club that probably holds public star parties. All the clubs that I have belonged to did this. Many of the club members bring their telescopes out to some fairly dark site and show the public the stars. Things typically start around sunset and last until everyone gets too cold to continue, but some members keep observing until dawn. You can see everything that is up in the sky on that particular night at one of these events, and amateur astronomers are among the nicest people I've ever met. If there is something you want to see, chances are that they will know where it is and will show it to you. If you are considering buying a telescope, the club members will very likely have that particular scope or have some advice regarding it.

It's free, it's fun, and I courted both my ex-wife and a GF at star parties. (It didn't start out as courting.) It is sometimes helpful to be able to talk to someone for hours without being able to see their face, under a sky full of stars.

Some practical matters:
    Lights at these events are not encouraged, since they destroy the eye's dark adaption. If you need to bring a flashlight to navigate from your car, cover it with red translucent plastic. If you get thirsty, hot chocolate is better than coffee, since coffee will accelerate heat loss. Dress warmly, bring a hat, be aware that leather shoes lose heat very fast and rubber soles are better. There are not always bathroom facilities at these parties, so be prepared.

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For any of you star lovers, I highly recommend the Netflix documentary called The Farthest: Voyager in space. Every 176 years, the planets' alignment enables for a satellite to be launched in a way that it can use each planet's gravitational pull to slingshot itself to the next planet. The US accomplished this in the 1970s, and sent a satellite on what is now the farthest journey. It went past Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune, and even what is called beyond the "bubble" of our Sun.

Its an incredible documentary.
    And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't he more surely care for you?- Matthew 6:30

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

hey @Sol what does deideologizirovannaya personality mean?

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Deltas, it's the season to be jolly. Post your fav Christmas song?

I'm going for this one

Why do I like it? It's funky, cool, describes an SLI outlook for Christmas, spending it alone, been a busy year, but still optimistic about it all (positive) and not nihilistically oppressive about fun and Christmas (ILI), still a glimmer of Ne possibilities there - it all worked out in the end through 'chance' encounter etc.

So ... Go! hehe

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    what does deideologizirovannaya personality mean?
    deideologized personality

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Has anyone watched Maria Bamford's "Lady Dynamite" on Netflix? I think she and her husband may be a good example of IEE and SLI couple.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hey @Sol what type is Kristen Bell?

VxZBCR_Qe0ERyWRfPGuCl0AG7KwQP_Xmx0zi80akqBc.jpg

I like her strong jaw

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

what type is Kristen Bell?
    ENTP

> I like her strong jaw

I like her tits too

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ENTP nooOOO

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ENTP nooOOO
    Why don't u like entp. I'm actually entp

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idontgiveaf View Post
    Why don't u like entp.
    My hunch says: He values much and ILE have -PoLR. At least ILE-Ti, ILE-Ne not so much, though.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a week ago i caught 3 or 4 episodes of SG1 on tv during a marathon and thought of you @applejacks (one of them was the first appearance of Carters dad and i keep feeling like i need to go find the episode online where he get's his Tok'ra to have satisfactory closure to it )
    Last edited by bgbg; 12-22-2017 at 09:25 AM.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    My hunch says: He values much and ILE have -PoLR. At least ILE-Ti, ILE-Ne not so much, though.
    yeah it sucks because while even ILEs I really like I feel like I hurt them a lot and it can't really be helped. like talking with them I can't help but gravitate toward aspects they'd rather avoid but its like this big glaring hole in their reasoning and they pride themselves so much on it. so sometimes they get kind of smug and its like they're saying "haha if you ignore this one really conspicuous weak point--I'm right about everything!" but if you don't it starts to show cracks fast but if you do that its like kicking down their sand castle they worked really hard on, and they react and its just an unfortunate time. I often feel bad for ILE because I feel like they really pushed down a lot for reasons that weren't their fault. and now they're scared of this aspect and its like to me the most important aspect so I feel like life robbed them of something

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    It actually doesn't matter i think as long as you can just listen to some ILE jokes xD i think that's enough ;p

Well, some ILE who hates Fi has some real problems i guess. Because they just only see one side of the coin.

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bgdjf View Post
    a week ago i caught 3 or 4 episodes of SG1 on tv during a marathon and thought of you @applejacks (one of them was the first appearance of Carters dad and i keep feeling like i need to go find the episode online where he get's his Tok'ra to have satisfactory closure to it )
    I have a feeling I'd like that show! I've just never given it a try
    And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't he more surely care for you?- Matthew 6:30

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a feeling I'd like that show! I've just never given it a try
    oh weird. i could swear that you said that you were into stargate when you first come on the forum. now i wonder who it was

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bgdjf View Post
    oh weird. i could swear that you said that you were into stargate when you first come on the forum. now i wonder who it was
    Wasn't me! I started watching BSG awhile back, but that's not the same. Not sure who it was, but I appreciate the thought

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

seems to get dual girl is out of my possibilities. at least with the current tendencies. it's too risky to attain this further for long

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    seems to get dual girl is out of my possibilities. at least with the current tendencies. it's too risky to attain this further for long
    Too risky, @Sol? Why? Are you obtaining them illegally?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Why? Are you obtaining them illegally?
    I don't know how to explain this by reasonable means. I notice tendencies from different sources and they lead to this resume. If I'll fight, the tendencies become worse. Also I may mistype at first. The girl seems some S or E, so not my dual.
    The near time may show her type.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Socionics is mostly a trap. Apart from some nuggets of understanding individuals, the intertype-relationships are best left on the shelf. Evidenced from my life, and evidenced from this forum: if people can post for approx 10 years and still be no further with a romantic match, then it's past time to consider more practical and tangible variables.

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This was a completely surprising week. Since September I have been sub teaching all over (ten schools in six towns, ALL subjects* pre-K thru 12, and its a real challenge to stay on my toes, adjusting constantly, and what was making it impossible is that its poorly compensated here. But I did my best, thinking I could well be at it a long time, and meanwhile, we economize.

So Tuesday I was fraternizing with other subs, when one who knows I'm looking for something else, held up her phone to show me a job in my field. So I called right then. I had a really strong feeling, "I think my destiny is changing right now".

And things started to happen fast. They got all my papers, and the very next evening (Wed.) I interviewed, and it was great. I was a good fit with them. Thursday morning I reported first to HR to sign all their stuff, and had my first look at the school, and met my middle-school students - and I know I am going to be a good fit with them, too. Phew! Because I was sleepless the night before, full of what-if's on the verge of this big change. I was pleased to get my key pad code [Now I can let myself in! No more ringing the buzzer, facing the camera, waiting to state my name and occupation and so I can be buzzed-in!]. The new colleagues are great! I was back today for nine hours! During which I cleaned like a crazy person! Fast and intense! I saw some of the classes again and had them help me clean and sort, which they did with much enthusiasm! They were a big help! I stayed as long as I was allowed, and left the big empty school in the pitch dark, alone in a big parking lot with only one other car, parked far off. Everything, including my car was coated with a fresh layer of ice because freezing rain had begun. Fortunately the roads were pretty good.

What a huge, huge mess the previous teacher left! She retired and apparently gave up on orderliness ages back. I like order, so there is a lot to do. This next week, over Christmas vacation, I am going in for all three seven-hours days that I am allowed to be in for, to keep cleaning and sorting, as well as to sand down tables with an orbital sander and varnish them. They will go from real bad to real beautiful. And I will paint the bulletin boards good colors. And I will bring plants!! The kids will definitely know this is a different kind of art when they comeback in the new year. Hopefully the new look will give them a happy anticipation.

I can't believe this all happened this week, so unexpectedly, and so fast. I am sort of awestruck with how God works. I am surprised and pleased to feel needed. They do need me, and I want to deliver. I guess I really want to be useful, and to make a difference, and I think I can here.

___
    *really ALL subjects, pre-K, library, special ed, music, physics, history, chemistry, math, English, cooking, field trips, and all elementary grade classes (each classroom is its only little world), and all kinds of interesting stuff at an Ag school - horticulture (we potted plants!), wreath-making, welding, tractors, actual farm animal care (a horse, sheep and chickens)... and also all classes at a very rural tiny elementary school in a stunningly beautiful part of CT (A-listers have their country mansions there) - and I will miss those students and staff there.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was thinking about how people mature over time - or at least, they like to.

I was thinking back to my first serious girlfriend, we dated on and off for a few years. I was pretty horrible to her, yet she seemed to be understanding about it (it's said SLIs need an understanding partner). Eventually I finished with her because 1) I wasn't physically attracted to her anymore 2) I wanted someone with a higher IQ (I didn't use the phrase high IQ, just more general intelligence which isn't related to T or F). Anyway when I'd finally decided, that night we were at a house party, she left early due to working the next day, and I stayed and that night ended up sleeping with her cousin. About two weeks later I even told her I did this too and I didn't want to see her anymore, somehow thinking I was doing the right thing being honest. I can't believe I used to be such an asshole and thought it was OK.

Anyway, even years after this, when I met her I was still able somehow to make her smile, even when I didn't think I was doing anything. Looking at the type descriptions now, she's IEE.

Thankfully we all mature - ladies, unless you are an IEE prepared for a .... challenge, be careful about dating a young SLI.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scarper View Post
    I was thinking about how people mature over time - or at least, they like to.

I was thinking back to my first serious girlfriend, we dated on and off for a few years. I was pretty horrible to her, yet she seemed to be understanding about it (it's said SLIs need an understanding partner). Eventually I finished with her because 1) I wasn't physically attracted to her anymore 2) I wanted someone with a higher IQ (I didn't use the phrase high IQ, just more general intelligence which isn't related to T or F). Anyway when I'd finally decided, that night we were at a house party, she left early due to working the next day, and I stayed and that night ended up sleeping with her cousin. About two weeks later I even told her I did this too and I didn't want to see her anymore, somehow thinking I was doing the right thing being honest. I can't believe I used to be such an asshole and thought it was OK.

Anyway, even years after this, when I met her I was still able somehow to make her smile, even when I didn't think I was doing anything. Looking at the type descriptions now, she's IEE.

Thankfully we all mature - ladies, unless you are an IEE prepared for a .... challenge, be careful about dating a young SLI.
    Why are you guys like this? I've been with an SLI, when I tell my friend about him, she's surprised by how I didn't end it with him long ago. I gave him many chances but he just acts like you described again and again. Sometimes, he tells me to leave but then he shows me signs that he doesn't want me to do so. It's so confusing and he's so complex for me. You need to have the patience of god or you can't make it with them.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah but on the other hand SLI has to put up with IEE saying the world is flat and other shenanigans. and IEE is known for being flirty with everyone even if they never actually consummate it, it goes to an underlying notion of perhaps only "winning on a technicality" I mean its good you can control yourself and people are naturally going to find people other than their partner attractive from time to time, but IEE has the distinct flavor of seeking out those situations which implies SLI is uninteresting and generally requires just as much patience in its own way to handle. in other words, its not so much the actual infidelity or lacktherof its the underlying stimulation that IEE is obviously seeking that sends a message of "unfaithfulness." that's what so pernicious about Ne dominance is its absolute commitment to novelty opportunities and alternatives that tends to create strong implications of a partner being unworthy uninteresting or otherwise only "mr right now." IEE just as much can fall into an unending string of "right nows" just like SLI tends to live the other side of that, in terms of concretely being that way. they are two sides of the same coin, so there's a mutual self overcoming that needs to happen for the relationship to work. I think it was Gulenko that said when it happens its probably the most ideal form of human bonding but its also the most rare because its such a difficult thing. they literally have to master self interest, time, boredom, sensorial pleasure, etc in order to make things work which is very difficult for anyone

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Scarper, that sounds more like EII/SLI than IEE/SLI. IEE and SLI are two kinds of Don Juan.
    IEE is the psychologist (Ne) and EII is the humanist (Fi). There is one reason why IEE is the dual of SLI, and not EII. Each type have something their dual want and a way to work or play with each other.

Also IEEs are just high maintenance, capricious and whimsical, and you will be the one paying for that (I'm not talking just about money). They live so detached from reality, almost like creatures ripped from fairytales.

IEEs know naturally and subconsciously how psyche works and they know how to interest ppl and keep them interested enough to get what they want. Its not like EII, who needs to appeal to the good will of others using their good heart as bait. "You wouldn't be able to break my heart, right good man?" which appeals exactly at the good conscious of LSE who enjoys feeling like a merciful king. But thats not how SLIs work, and IEEs are not going to put themselves in vulnerable position so easily.

IEEs also know exactly also where ppl is standing. So, if they perceive you've lost interest in them, they'll perform something to get your attention back or simply flee before you do.
    Last edited by Hope; 12-17-2018 at 05:32 AM.

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Syrup - I think IEEs definitely are capricious and are constantly exploring new ideas, hobbies, career options... but they’re not all around high maintenance, at least not in my definition. I suppose it’s an opinion. There are other types that I’d consider more appropriately titled “high maintenance “, either from a monetary stand point, or requiring constant attention, feedback, or maybe they’re OCD in some area of life.

So I’d like to imagine everyone has their cons, which may come across as a sort of high maintenance.

In the words of a friend of a mine- “you’re going to marry someone crazy. Period. It’s all about the kind of crazy you can handle.”

Theres truth in that. Some types are a high maintenance beyond my patience capability. My husband is a clean, OCD kind of high maintenance. To him I’m probably restless at times and I leave piles (coffee cup, earrings, Bible, boots) where we I’m spending the most time in the home.

Im not sure what @Scarper was going through in the OP. But I’m certain there was a root to the issue. But whatever it was, there are definitely maintenance and maturity issues there, as we all have.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think @Syrup's post was great, and the post is explaining a particular type of IEE - possibly one to the extreme, socionics may say the extreme of Ne.

Though, types are people, and people have personalities, and also mature. I know some IEEs who live regular lives. My ex manager was an IEE, his focus was on finding what you were good at, and developing those attributes into skills which can then be transferred into other jobs - a lot of people in his team realised their potential and moved on to better jobs. Personally I'm grateful to him, he's one of the best managers I've had. Oh - I've had an SEE who was a good manager, she protected you, but had a level of control and a lack of allowing you to spread your wings (Se over Ne).

Just like not every SLI is an unsociable loner living in the woods.

I've seen IEEs like it, especially one recently who was in early 30s, who am I to say but she seemed stuck in a trap of behavior from years ago, a little sad but not willing to listen.

Functions, people, individual circumstances, coping skills etc, all change - or hopefully change as we gain experience unless you already had it all figured out, or just got lucky.
    Last edited by at sirac son of sirac; 12-27-2017 at 01:46 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Syrup View Post
    @applejacks I've been with an IEE for 10 years so go figure, I don't think its just my opinion.

"If you have an important ENFp in your life, you must take all care to make him feel like the most important person in the world. You must keep life constantly evolving, constantly exciting. The exotic possibilities are always going to be more interesting to him than the mundane realities. You also must allow him to get "on stage" as much as possible: whether that involves taking him out for karaoke, encouraging him to join the local theater troop, or, in the case of female ENFps, allowing them to participate in "amateur night" at the gentleman's club. If you don't like high-maintenance people, you should probably stay far away. "

ENFp Uncovered: written by an ENFp
    There we go - exactly, IEE uncovered, the worst case scenario It also says for SLIs their home can be full of pets, most of the ones I know would maybe like a dog, one kept a bearded dragon, but few are to the extreme.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    it becomes more and more clear that I'm going to ESI woman. like my father. like probably grandfather too
    there is some magic of destiny

I understand issues. I know about types. I know it will be hard in some regions. It's hard even now.
    ESI may love me and it's the main I'm seeking in the relations. I agree to accept anything to have love in the relations. And that the woman which loves me felt good is among my highest priorities.
    And I'm also sure you know that many people marry one of their parents to resolve childhood issues.

However, what ever you do, I wish you the best of luck.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

And I'm also sure you know that many people marry one of their parents to resolve childhood issues.

However, what ever you do, I wish you the best of luck.
    Maybe they are EIIs and he's mistyping them

In any case his Fi seeking could make him attracted to ESIs too.

I've met other LIEs attracted to SLIs, I don't think its necessarily because of childhood.
    Last edited by Hope; 12-27-2017 at 03:01 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Syrup View Post
    Maybe they are EIIs and he's mistyping them

Anyway, in every case his Fi seeking could make him attracted to ESIs too.

I've met other LIEs attracted to SLIs, I don't think its necessarily because of childhood.
    I like EII's. They have Fi and are Positivists. What's not to like, except the mis-matched sexual axis? @Sol, you might want to give this particular aspect some thought. I don't know many ESI's who want to take instructions from their partners on how to live. In fact, this could be a way to identify EII's vs ESI's. Just explain to her the best way to do things, and see if she sticks around. EII's won't like being told what to do, either, but they might bend that back to you instead of leaving.

@Syrup, I know a number of LIE's, and they all like SLI's. Not just romantically, either. There is something there that is mutually attractive. I know I like SLI's Si, and I think the SLI's like my Te, one type is an extrovert and one an introvert, and both have good work ethics, so I agree that the mutual admiration goes beyond simple childhood issues.

I once saw an SLI quit his job (for one that was easier), and his LIE boss was upset for weeks. After a year, he hired another SLI, and the LIE knows nothing of socionics. But he does know pretty well whom he works well with.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 12-27-2017 at 02:34 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think we spoke about this before @Adam Strange, I agree, even in places of employment, LIEs have always made time for me, even if they are much further up than me, which surprised me.

BTW, it's said that SLIs can have a tenacity and stubbornness about them, which I think is a manifestation of Si with Te rather than with Fe. On one project I really pulled the stops out - SLI tenacity with Te resourcefulness against the odds, which caused the LIE to really take note on me and congratulate me too.

So rather than Se force, Si can manifest with Te as a form of persistence too, given the right circumstances.

Anyway, enough of the SLI congrats for me, it's all good

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I like EII's. They have Fi and are Positivists. What's not to like, except the mis-matched sexual axis?
    (in case you are LIE)
    Between two N types the problem is not mis-matched sexual interest, but infantilism of both - they too want external stimulus to be aroused, want be leaded. S types generally have higher passion in the consciousness and are more sure to express it, while N types want something to ignite them.

You'll need Se support, quality work of Se in the partner. EII will not give it. If you like romantically a girl, you'll await good Se from her and will be disappointed there, chronically. It's rare when people are good and adequate in weak functions, - only some of skills may be good (like Ni woman will study to cook good some dishes), while will fail in other skills and situations.
    You'll don't like nonvalued and strong Ne. For example, such woman may discuss your motivations or point on "what you can" what will annoy you - as you have own opinion there and prefer to trust it.

> I don't know many ESI's who want to take instructions from their partners on how to live.

They take recommendation about Te with interest. Not how to live generally, but how better to do something. To choose best TV, for example.

> In fact, this could be a way to identify EII's vs ESI's. Just explain to her the best way to do things

In friendship relations people trust you and hence behave naturally. This makes them easier to type. You'll notice a lot of differences.

> EII's won't like being told what to do

in case of pressing - no. only Ni are ok with it. try to press ESI and you'll find being pressed in return or avoided/ignored
    Last edited by Sol; 12-27-2017 at 09:49 PM.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Test.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey everyone!

I went off the radar for awhile, it's been a really busy year. On top of the new job, we've had some exciting news! We haven't quite shared it on Facebook yet, but pretty much most of our friends and family know now.

We're expecting our first baby mid June!

Tomorrow marks the end of our first trimester. I'm hopeful the nausea and headaches disappear soon with it, as it's been much more challenging than I imagined. We should be able to find out the gender some time mid to late January.

We're very excited. My husband has been so awesome. He's been cleaning the house every weekend, and even folded and organized a bunch of laundry I had sitting down stairs for awhile. Ohhhh, SLI
    Yay! I'm so excited and happy for you! Take care of yourself, yes, and give yourself and your husband grace when you can't do everything you'd like to be doing. And I'll stop the advice-giving there, haha. Aw, I can't wait to hear and see more!
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.