Thread: Delta Lounge

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    538 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    It's unknown whether a Jung's type appeared before the psyche of modern people. While the main clearly seen difference of modern humans from others is the abbility to speak. In case there is no a Jung's type in younger age, then behavior reminding related to types mb from other factors, nontypes ones and so may be changed later.
    By Jung, functions' differentiation happens with brain's development. On earlier stages functions are alike united, mixed, many associations can be not common alike in synesthesia. A child repeats the evolution, partly after the birth too - so the type until some age mb not clear enough.
    I will continue watching and writing down data.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Seriously Judicious Emotivist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's gorgeous!
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    538 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    She's gorgeous!
    That's because you love babies
    -
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Seriously Judicious Emotivist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    I do, but she is really striking. : )
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

Mentioned
    798 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

your girl looks beautiful. impressive eyes
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    538 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    your girl looks beautiful. impressive eyes
    Thank you Sol.

Her eyes are a very unique color of blue almost between dark grey I would say
    -

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blue-grey?...That's what my passport say what my eye color is.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are socionics articles about the formation of one's type through ages. they say we reach type-maturity around 25 years old, if I'm remembering correctly. From infancy to adolescence we develop our unconscious blocks, the basics.

Freud said the children's maps of cognition get fixed around 6 years old. Nowadays psychologists tend to take that limit earlier, around 3 years old.

One thing is for sure though, personality is a product of interaction; until you get out of mum and dad's control, you can't develop one.

Mentioned
    798 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    There are socionics articles about the formation of one's type through ages. they say we reach type-maturity around 25 years old
    It's better to say about psyche's maturity. To 16 yo the personality in a behavior and human's own perception becomes rather stable.
    25 years is the border when physical processes in a body clearly turn to aging and degradation. Also to that age people get stable social condition (education, marriage) and the most improtant new info needed to that. But the psyche is almost the same as in late teenager years.

To have a type means to have weak undeveloped functions which stay on childish levels - what is opposite to maturity. This does not change much with aging. In general, people study particular skills to behave better in weak regions and slightly reduce types which could be accentuated before due to higher life's pressing.

> One thing is for sure though, personality is a product of interaction; until you get out of mum and dad's control, you can't develop one.

Personality is the product of inner predispositions and external influences. It forms and becomes conscious in solving of different life's tasks and in a communication with different peoples. The more and harder tasks you solve (due to lesser external support from parrents and others), the more you communicate for this - the more you express and understand own predispositions, strong and weak traits. But a type exists and the behavior related to him should be seen since a childhood. A kid having lesser conscious level may understand types traits worse and express lesser stably, lesser common due to external influences - this reduces until ~16 yo.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

btw @Beautiful sky, this is just theories, but I'm sure a good mum knows his kid better than these silly theories.

your daughter is a little smiling angel

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol, as an astrologer, I agree that we have fixed elements in our nature that for some obscure reason we bring along since we're born. The thing is when will these traits be visible in their full scope? A person has to go through many things before being fully aware of themselves, that's why psychology says our brain reaches maturity at 25, and I guess that's why socionics use that info to determine an accurate settling of one's type, since socionics is not behavioral but cognitive.

Mentioned
    798 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    A person has to go through many things before being fully aware of themselves
    The talk was about mature level of a psyche. Practically it's just a stable level of personality when the ontogenesis stops. Mostly we discussed in the relation to types traits.
    Also from types point a half of our personality stays badly conscious and badly developed for whole our life. Except rare cases when weak functions some people may develop to social average level (not just some skills, the functions) and _also_ close to level of strong functions - they have low expressed types and _all_ functions as strong (by current social standards). I'm not sure I ever saw such people, but understand they may to exist at least in lesser developed societies which have lesser demands to peoples' minds and hence lesser predispose to types accentuations.

To be "full" aware of own Self is a doubtful situation, as with new external experience you'll know more yourself too. People change for whole life and there is no final. But we may find a point when changes become slow and call it as relatively stable state of psyche maturity. It's 16 yo. formally by laws (in my country and some others - the age when sex has no limitations, a human is understood as adult in nature (not social) sense as the main difference between adult and a child is the abbility to born children) and by my own perceptions - the psyche maturity of 16 years is the good point. I noticed no significant changes in my personality since that time, for example. Only a degradation due to aging alike lesser sexual attraction to women, lesser level of energy, etc. and consequences of this. The types related traits I understand in myself and see expressed in me on the same level like it was in ~16 yo. Later I changed the level of some skills, but did not perceive myself as having other personality. People which knew me in that age and see now have the similar impression and similarly I see them as the same persons - they may play new roles, to be more or lesser restrained - but they are the same for me. I'm sure it's common situation.

> that's why psychology says our brain reaches maturity at 25

Some people said by some criterions which I've supposed they used for this. I've offered the other approach, which fits to current laws and better to my experience.

> and I guess that's why socionics use that info

To Socionics relates only Jung's and Augustinavichiute's texts and ideas. More correctly - among them only the correct ideas + new ideas which also were proven objectively correct. Also Jung's ideas have higher priority than Augustinavichiute's until there is gotten objective prove of other (they have principle contradictions in what is "polr", how acceptive/productive functions manifest, what is primary in introvertion trait, etc). All other ideas is better to say as just opinions of some people about types.

> since socionics is not behavioral but cognitive

Socionics describes the both: cognitive principles and behavioral consequences in average case. As those coexist and in practice to decide about cognitive is used the behavioral (as the seen behavior and what was said).

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in my country and in others the age of consent for sex is 14 or 13. this law doesn't mean 13 years old kids are adult and developed. the psyche is not the body only.

i'm aware socionics' involved with both the cognitive and the behavioral, but it's the cognition to shape the behavior, more than the reverse. it's pretty shallow to focus on the external behaviour only, and it causes a lot of confusion in psychological related matters, such as socionics, because as the word says, psychology studies the psyche, that is the soul, not the body.

socionics has many theorists inside of it, you're definitely one of them

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    538 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My husband loves meatballs and I was sort of curious about the nutritional content of meatballs at subway and looked for the nutrient content and I find this

Meatball marinara
    CALCIUM % DV

what would they have to add to their food to get DV of 5120% of calcium to meatballs? OMG

This is how dangerous Ne curiosity is! Most people wouldn't let themselves me led to such information haha
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 01-08-2019 at 02:47 PM.
    -

aka Feathers, Penny Dreadful Plumes's Avatar
    TIM
    Artfully obscene
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

what would they have to add to their food to get DV of 5120% of calcium to meatballs? OMG
    Sounds like human bones. This is why I avoid Subway at all costs.
    "You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it."

Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Plumes View Post
    Sounds like human bones. This is why I avoid Subway at all costs.
    You guys have Subway in Romania?

aka Feathers, Penny Dreadful Plumes's Avatar
    TIM
    Artfully obscene
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    You guys have Subway in Romania?
    We're not that cut off from the rest of the world. We ARE in the middle ages, but not cut off. Investors still invest >: (
    We only got Spotify in April last year, but beggars can't be choosers.
    "You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it."

Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Plumes View Post
    We're not that cut off from the rest of the world. We ARE in the middle ages, but not cut off. Investors still invest >: (
    We only got Spotify in April last year, but beggars can't be choosers.
    I didn't mean it as an insult!

We don't have Subway here in Belgium. No KFC either.

I know KFC has signed a contract with Hector Chicken that they wouldn't open any restaurants in this country, so I think Subway probably also a contract, but with who? That's a mystery indeed.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by noaydi View Post
    Hi

edit : we should do a consensus about using the 2 subtype model or DCNH. Personnally I find DCNH credible. "getting stuff done" can be imo as much dominant as normalizing, and probably all subtypes when heatlhy (and when it's needed to do something)

I think my mother is a textbook TeSi subtype Dominant but she still lack little of discipline. I think too that Dominant ppl tend to try consciously to be more adaptable (forcing a little use of second function because they know using only the first can't work everywhere), and creative subtype tend to try to appear as normalizing (while it's still clear they are creative at contact). This is just kinda theoric but it work in my family lol.
    So C would be creative subtype as a rule?

In my case I am Eii Ne C so it makes sense for me.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    538 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Iím reflecting on the suffering of people who are moral. In a way they suffer a lot when make a mistake because they know the cost of making a mistake because they know right from wrong. In my own personal suffering ma from the past and reflecting on them I can see how all of that interacted.
    -