Page 132 of 163 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142 ... LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,280 of 6489

Thread: Delta Lounge

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    Because my question is entirely valid, and I'm not going to pretend like you haven't harassed many people about their types, so that you ask someone nicely to stop - yes, I laugh in your face about it. I haven't talked to you in a while, so maybe you've changed, but it's entirely ridicule-ous, in my judgement. Not that such a double standard is uncommon, but I digress.

Outside of that glaring thing, I have no particular malice toward you.
    I haven't spoken to you in a while so I'd say hello.
    And you're doing it again
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

The difference between rationality and irrational nature of sli and LSE is LSE recognize what needs to be changed and change it.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    To answer your question I wouldn't honor it because
    Then how dare you request someone else to stop questioning your type.
    That's pathetic, and extremely self-serving and biased, don't you think?
    Undeniably unfair.

in my dual pairs things that are done that might be considered a stop are often either forgotten about as the objective is to repair and maintain the integrity of the relationship or they are addressed at a later time when people are at ease and may respond to them and not be stressed. So I can tell him not to respond and he'll know "not now" and he is always welcome to come back to it or send me something comforting to Gage my mood.
    I guess this makes sense to how things operate for you, but it's entirely not speaking to my context.
    It's your convolution.

Well, nice catching up with you I guess.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    Then how dare you request someone else to stop questioning your type.
    That's pathetic, and extremely self-serving and biased, don't you think?
    Undeniably unfair.

I guess this makes sense to how things operate for you, but it's entirely not speaking to my context.
    It's your convolution.

Well, nice catching up with you I guess.
    I gave him my reason why and I asked nicely. He's LSE and he will figure out another way to talk to me
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

my dad will need to have his other leg amputated

double amputation plus multiple blood clots
    -

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I am so sorry to hear this, Maritsa. All the best to him!
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, Maritsa, I'm so sorry to hear this!! What a challenging time for your family! You have my best wishes and prayers!

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I officially started my green card application today. This has been my number one goal in life and it feels momentous. I will still take a while, so fingers crossed it all goes smoothly. If all goes well, I will never have to apply for a U.S. visa again. #thankyounewemployer #perseverance
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    I officially started my green card application today. This has been my number one goal in life and it feels momentous. I will still take a while, so fingers crossed it all goes smoothly. If all goes well, I will never have to apply for a U.S. visa again. #thankyounewemployer #perseverance
    Cool! We will be resident aliens together. I got mine as a child but have to reapply for a new card every 10 years or something.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I keep asking her to marry me but she keeps turning me down
    -

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's horrible to hear. I don't know what to say that wouldn't sound T mechanical. I am very sorry for the way situation developed.

All the best.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

her???

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    her???
    Kim

Because it's legal in California. I can marry a girl here if I want
    -

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Cool! We will be resident aliens together. I got mine as a child but have to reapply for a new card every 10 years or something.
    At least we are already aliens together (since I am a non-resident alien).

Only because I anticipate a dual marriage in your future, darling! <3
    ― Anais Nin

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Kim, good for you for going for your green card. My sis-in-law put hers off a long time, and finally got it, then her citizenship, and was greatly relieved, too. Has two passports now. Dual citizenship makes going through airports faster...
    @Maritsa, I am so sorry about your Dad. That is discouraging and difficult.

I broke my ankle Friday. Its discouraging but there certainly are worse things in life. I never broke a bone before, but this is a fracture, not like in half or anything. The last time I had crutches I was pregnant with my son (now 19) having sprained the same ankle. (And I have a sprain as well as the break). My husband is helping me with everything. I can put NO weight on it yet. Dh is picking up a wheelchair from craigslist tonight so I can do more around the house. Like vacuum, cook, etc. I have had it with lying down.

... this and other things are slowing down our new room construction. It is not going to be done for Christmas... just have to face it.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    @Kim, good for you for going for your green card. My sis-in-law put hers off a long time, and finally got it, then her citizenship, and was greatly relieved, too. Has two passports now. Dual citizenship makes going through airports faster...
    @Maritsa, I am so sorry about your Dad. That is discouraging and difficult.

I broke my ankle Friday. Its discouraging but there certainly are worse things in life. I never broke a bone before, but this is a fracture, not like in half or anything. The last time I had crutches I was pregnant with my son (now 19) having sprained the same ankle. (And I have a sprain as well as the break). My husband is helping me with everything. I can put NO weight on it yet. Dh is picking up a wheelchair from craigslist tonight so I can do more around the house. Like vacuum, cook, etc. I have had it with lying down.

... this and other things are slowing down our new room construction. It is not going to be done for Christmas... just have to face it.
    Omgosh Eliza I didn't see this post. Are you okay?
    -

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Omgosh Eliza I didn't see this post. Are you okay?
    Aw, thanks. People here have been asking me every day if I feel any better, and I never seem any better than the day before. But yesterday made one week,. and I realized I AM certainly better than a week before, so, it must be getting a tiny bit better each day. I can rest my foot on the floor now and sort of lean on it, at least balance on it, esp. w/ my toes, which is a gigantic difference and makes life easier. Dh got me a wheelchair on Craigslist Monday and its the best thing ever. I can stay busy all day. Also I can see things to clean on this level I didn't notice so much before. The lower kitchen cabinets are spotless now... My brother and his girlfriend came for the first time this weekend, and while they were out I was able to prepare a nice dinner as well as prepare and precook the main part of tomorrow's breakfast - so it will be a hot and good meal with no trouble in the morning.

I missed Mass for the first time in a several years last week, but this week, tomorrow, after guests leave, we will go to a late afternoon Sunday Mass - a Tridentine Latin Mass my husband has long been wanting to go to at the Cathedral which is at that hour, and my husband will push me up front in the wheelchair.

I really do think it will be just the 4-6 weeks like the doctors said, one week of which is over now, so I am encouraged.

I am learning a lot and Dh and I are learning from this big challenge. He is such a HUGE help, with EVERYTHING. But I could see him getting tired, even though he assured me it was fine ["I am your husband!"], so that really got me out of the fear of moving and into trying harder to do things myself, which, especially with the help of the wheelchair, I found I could do. I also found that keeping busy helps me forget that constant low pain entirely, much of the time.

It feels like such a victory to have entertained successfully tonight and tomorrow is all prepared too (and the house is clean and tidy). Dh right now is blowing out the candles from the diner we had earlier now. Tealights sparkling around the room in pretty little tiny mercury glass cups.... I love it.

That's a HUGE improvement from last weekend when i was on my back with my foot up ALL the time.

I am made aware how fortunate I am to have a fully functioning body. This is only a temporary handicap for me....

Another encouraging thing is my brother (the LSE one) brought me my much-missed patio set that did not fit in our moving van last year (looks like this: briarwood-wrought-iron-patio-furniture.jpg ) and he helped Dh set it up with its umbrella on our "someday patio" - the grass behind our house. That hoped-for bluestone patio is to come, Lordwilling, after much more work and careful saving, and the hope is for it to have a tumbling stone wall that borders it rebuilt, and carefully chosen garden plantings, which I will LOVE planning, including an arbor path entry.... and hopefully no bear guests...
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Aw, thanks. People here have been asking me every day if I feel any better, and I never seem any better than the day before. But yesterday made one week,. and I realized I AM certainly better than a week before, so, it must be getting a tiny bit better each day. I can rest my foot on the floor now and sort of lean on it, at least balance on it, esp. w/ my toes, which is a gigantic difference and makes life easier. Dh got me a wheelchair on Craigslist Monday and its the best thing ever. I can stay busy all day. Also I can see things to clean on this level I didn't notice so much before. The lower kitchen cabinets are spotless now... My brother and his girlfriend came for the first time this weekend, and while they were out I was able to prepare a nice dinner as well as prepare and precook the main part of tomorrow's breakfast - so it will be a hot and good meal with no trouble in the morning.

I missed Mass for the first time in a several years last week, but this week, tomorrow, after guests leave, we will go to a late afternoon Sunday Mass - a Tridentine Latin Mass my husband has long been wanting to go to at the Cathedral which is at that hour, and my husband will push me up front in the wheelchair.

I really do think it will be just the 4-6 weeks like the doctors said, one week of which is over now, so I am encouraged.

I am learning a lot and Dh and I are learning from this big challenge. He is such a HUGE help, with EVERYTHING. But I could see him getting tired, even though he assured me it was fine ["I am your husband!"], so that really got me out of the fear of moving and into trying harder to do things myself, which, especially with the help of the wheelchair, I found I could do. I also found that keeping busy helps me forget that constant low pain entirely, much of the time.

It feels like such a victory to have entertained successfully tonight and tomorrow is all prepared too (and the house is clean and tidy). Dh right now is blowing out the candles from the diner we had earlier now. Tealights sparkling around the room in pretty little tiny mercury glass cups.... I love it.

That's a HUGE improvement from last weekend when i was on my back with my foot up ALL the time.

I am made aware how fortunate I am to have a fully functioning body. This is only a temporary handicap for me....

Another encouraging thing is my brother (the LSE one) brought me my much-missed patio set that did not fit in our moving van last year (looks like this: briarwood-wrought-iron-patio-furniture.jpg ) and he helped Dh set it up with its umbrella on our "someday patio" - the grass behind our house. That hoped-for bluestone patio is to come, Lordwilling, after much more work and careful saving, and the hope is for it to have a tumbling stone wall that borders it rebuilt, and carefully chosen garden plantings, which I will LOVE planning, including an arbor path entry.... and hopefully no bear guests...
    That's so nice of your brother and his gf to cook for you. I'm so glad that you're getting the help and support you need.
    -

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its Halloween and my least favorite holiday. Because its meaningless, for one. Kids dressing up, feeling special, and enjoying treats - that part is nice. Except the costumes... often they aren't cute, but ugh, an affront to the innocence of childhood too much of the time. Most of the adult costumes are ugly too, with just occasional interesting creativity. Its such a beautiful time of year, and rather than enhance this beauty, its like there is an attempt to ugly-fy it, with cobwebs, ragged sheets representing ghosts, black bats and witches, skulls, etc.

When we get this house-face in order (our building project was moving along well till we ran out of money; now its stalled while we save for the next phase), that is, when our front-room and porch are finished, and my husband builds the window boxes, I will adorn them and the new porch in the month of October with with truly beautiful fall harvest-themed enhancements, arranging mums, cabbage, pumpkins, gourds, and a few realistic looking-grapes bunches and such... along with some sort of a (tasteful, understated) ode to St. Benedict, or other saints for All Souls Day.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Park one of my IEE friends is available. I was thinking you two. What do you think?
    -

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Park one of my IEE friends is available. I was thinking you two. What do you think?
    Pics or gtfo.
    Last edited by Park; 11-01-2015 at 02:22 AM.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    Pics or gtfo.
    My Facebook
    -

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Facebook
    Wut
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Wut
    I wouldn't post her pictures. I respect her privacy
    -

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldn't post her pictures. I respect her privacy
    And what does your Facebook have to do with this?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

And what does your Facebook have to do with this?
    She's my Facebook friends. I guess I was hinting that you could see i t through that Channel
    -

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's my Facebook friends. I guess I was hinting that you could see i t through that Channel
    Oh, haha. PM her name?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Its Halloween and my least favorite holiday. Because its meaningless, for one. Kids dressing up, feeling special, and enjoying treats - that part is nice. Except the costumes... often they aren't cute, but ugh, an affront to the innocence of childhood too much of the time. Most of the adult costumes are ugly too, with just occasional interesting creativity. Its such a beautiful time of year, and rather than enhance this beauty, its like there is an attempt to ugly-fy it, with cobwebs, ragged sheets representing ghosts, black bats and witches, skulls, etc.

When we get this house-face in order (our building project was moving along well till we ran out of money; now its stalled while we save for the next phase), that is, when our front-room and porch are finished, and my husband builds the window boxes, I will adorn them and the new porch in the month of October with with truly beautiful fall harvest-themed enhancements, arranging mums, cabbage, pumpkins, gourds, and a few realistic looking-grapes bunches and such... along with some sort of a (tasteful, understated) ode to St. Benedict, or other saints for All Souls Day.
    My friend calls it "fugly"
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Oh, haha. PM her name?
    Closest portrait match

-

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I already told you who she reminds me of.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Well, I already told you who she reminds me of.
    Thanks for being a gentleman. I appreciate it.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Kore you okay?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I have recently started taking SSRI anti depression meds. . I've been very depression the last year but it has just recently affected my activities and interests. Hope for the best! I started taking them because I know better. I don't like cornering myself in the shadows and I know better than to live a sorrowful and sad life. I should take my meds and see how things go. My cousin may not like it when I tell her and she may want me to make choices that will make me happier but we'll see.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    I hope I can seat at this lounge, and just delta people who can see what I write right now.
    But then I realize that all people can see this post at activity stream.
    It remembered me about lounge at hotel.
    Yes of course Andreas
    -

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have recently started taking SSRI anti depression meds. . I've been very depression the last year but it has just recently affected my activities and interests. Hope for the best! I started taking them because I know better. I don't like cornering myself in the shadows and I know better than to live a sorrowful and sad life. I should take my meds and see how things go. My cousin may not like it when I tell her and she may want me to make choices that will make me happier but we'll see.
    Good for you for recognizing a problem and doing something about it. But while you take this, consider also natural alternatives that build your health, not add health problems. I know people who were on Zoloft and jumped right into 5HTP. 5HTP is GOOD for you. Its a natural alternative to SSRI drugs. I can assure you there are MANY natural alternatives for depression,. they just don't get the press the drugs do, because no one patented the natural alternatives so no one can corner the market to get rich on them.

Here is an article explaining 5HTP:http://www.life-enhancement.com/maga...t-your-spirits

Here is an article discussing various anti-depressant natural alternatives: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...n-to-work.aspx

These things will help you stay healthy, which I know is important to you.

Also, Essential Oils. Find a Young Living dealer near you, or, you can get medicinal grade Essential Oils at a good health food store near you. You put a drop on yourself or your clothing or your desk where you sit. It really is powerful. These helped me through the difficult times after divorce and starting a new life. It helps to have a little help in hard times. I used Orange, Lemon, Geranium that I recall.

Here are some links: http://essentialoilbenefits.com/what...nd-depression/

http://www.theconfidentmom.com/10/es...ssential-oils/

https://www.pinterest.com/explore/es...ls-depression/

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I should take my meds and see how things go.
    AD have side effects, possible nonreversible: on erotic feelings, on personality. They never were researched thoroughly on long time period and I doubt anyone cared about this, as the main aim of andtidepressants is to return working efficiency.
    If there are other ways to make your state better - try it.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    AD have side effects, possible nonreversible: on erotic feelings, on personality. They never were researched thoroughly on long time period and I doubt anyone cared about this, as the main aim of andtidepressants is to return working efficiency.
    If there are other ways to make your state better - try it.
    This has a lot of side effects. Insomnia, nausea, increased appetite, headache, sensitivity to light, weakness in the muscles especially in my legs. It's not too bad though where I can't function. At least it wards off feelings and thoughts that circulate in my mind.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Good for you for recognizing a problem and doing something about it. But while you take this, consider also natural alternatives that build your health, not add health problems. I know people who were on Zoloft and jumped right into 5HTP. 5HTP is GOOD for you. Its a natural alternative to SSRI drugs. I can assure you there are MANY natural alternatives for depression,. they just don't get the press the drugs do, because no one patented the natural alternatives so no one can corner the market to get rich on them.

Here is an article explaining 5HTP:http://www.life-enhancement.com/maga...t-your-spirits

Here is an article discussing various anti-depressant natural alternatives: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...n-to-work.aspx

These things will help you stay healthy, which I know is important to you.

Also, Essential Oils. Find a Young Living dealer near you, or, you can get medicinal grade Essential Oils at a good health food store near you. You put a drop on yourself or your clothing or your desk where you sit. It really is powerful. These helped me through the difficult times after divorce and starting a new life. It helps to have a little help in hard times. I used Orange, Lemon, Geranium that I recall.

Here are some links: http://essentialoilbenefits.com/what...nd-depression/

https://www.pinterest.com/explore/es...ls-depression/
    Thank you. I'll look into all of them. I know it's not related to the weather, my thyroid or vitamin D deficiency as all these things have been checked. It has to do with my feelings about relationships. And I've been increasingly internalizing and getting sad maybe even angry that we've had an alarmingly increased number of homelessness in my neighborhood. The city declared a state of emergency recently. How can one not feel the scale of this? I even considered opening my home to house homelessness teens but my mom would kill me and truthfully the country wouldn't let me (I called them). In any case I'm going to stick to helping my friends. But I've often just cried on my way home
    -

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you. I'll look into all of them. I know it's not related to the weather, my thyroid or vitamin D deficiency as all these things have been checked. It has to do with my feelings about relationships. And I've been increasingly internalizing and getting sad maybe even angry that we've had an alarmingly increased number of homelessness in my neighborhood. The city declared a state of emergency recently. How can one not feel the scale of this? I even considered opening my home to house homelessness teens but my mom would kill me and truthfully the country wouldn't let me (I called them). In any case I'm going to stick to helping my friends. But I've often just cried on my way home
    Oh dear you don't want to do that, Maritsa. An EII friend here did that and she sure got burned. The guy made promises to help her with things, too, and of course did not, just ran up her bills. He finally left, and left all his stuff, and she was not allowed by law to get rid of it because he had begun using her address. It can get so complicated. My dh's ex took in homeless teens, ended up get blamed for their drinking in her home, and did some JAIL TIME for it. Not to mention one got their teen daughter pregnant.... There are all kinds of reasons for homelessness and some are criminal and mental health issues. Support your local homeless community helping organization.

Its a good time to watch uplifting movies... or watch Funniest Home videos, or youtube cute kitty cat clips...