I am performing dual-type diagnoses, this thread only.
Things I need to know to diagnose your dual-type:
- your sociotype
- what you are good at
- what kinds of work you enjoy / career
- what job you have now
- your hobbies
- whether you enjoy athletic sports
- what you are notably bad at / careers you think you would fail in
- what you try to avoid doing.
- what a romantic relationship most means to you. Your criterion for leaving / recognizing when a relationship isn't working out.
Please also report your identification according to the EM dichotomies.
*UPDATED* with new criterion.
People typed so far (with confidence ratings)
crazedrat: IEI-SLE (100%)
greenantler: ILE-ILI (100%)
hkkmr: ILI-IEI (100%)
April: EII-LII (100%)
Bullets&Doves: IEI-LSI (100%)
Gul: SEi-IEI (100%)
Discojoe: LSI-LIE (100%)
Myself: LII-IEI (100%)
Bionicgoat: SEI-EIE (85%)
Ashton: LIE-SLE (80%)
warrior-librarian: LII-LSI (75%)
Logos: LII-LSI (75%) (I think he's the same type as warrior-librarian)