Thread: SLEs/ESTps: not so obvious caretakers?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default SLEs/ESTps: not so obvious caretakers?

i've been reflecting on this. looking around at the ones i know...they take care of people. not in the Si-comfort creating way, but in the protector, boss-man kinda way. a lot of them find people who need a lot of help, who have problems. they fix things for the helpe, which t reinforces their superiority complex (no offense) i just think it's true that they feel superior to others, that other people are weak and ineffective and out of touch.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You sure you're not thinking of LSEs? Sounds like my mother; always looking for SOMEONE'S problems to fix.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

think of tony soprano. he kinda takes care of everybody in both of his families. but not in the Si kinda way...in the Se kinda way.

ILE

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    i've been reflecting on this. looking around at the ones i know...they take care of people. not in the Si-comfort creating way, but in the protector, boss-man kinda way. a lot of them find people who need a lot of help, who have problems. they fix things for the helpe, which t reinforces their superiority complex (no offense) i just think it's true that they feel superior to others, that other people are weak and ineffective and out of touch.
    I thought it was just they were looking out for you, helping you because they care about you not for an ego trip or because they think you are weak, I also don't think they 'fix things for you', I relate that more to caregivers, they push you to get off your ass and fix things for yourself, they help provide the resources and circumstances for you to help yourself. That's why they are so good for IEIs, they give us the push we need ^-^.

Haha, yeah most of them seem to have a superiority complex , that's why they need an IEI to laugh at them and tell them to get the fuck over themselves :wink:.
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dinki and Blaze, I think you're both right. I think they probably *prefer* to provide the circumstances and resources for people to help themselves, however, if you're in a pinch, they will step up to the plate for those they care about, and play that caregiver role. Though I don't think they relish it.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

think of tony soprano. he kinda takes care of everybody in both of his families. but not in the Si kinda way...in the Se kinda way.
    Well I think Tony Soprano is probably LSE so I guess that works out
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Well I think Tony Soprano is probably LSE so I guess that works out
    no way jose. SLE all the way for sure. and besides, you're avoiding the question.

ILE

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dinki View Post
    I thought it was just they were looking out for you, helping you because they care about you not for an ego trip or because they think you are weak, I also don't think they 'fix things for you', I relate that more to caregivers, they push you to get off your ass and fix things for yourself, they help provide the resources and circumstances for you to help yourself. That's why they are so good for IEIs, they give us the push we need ^-^.

Haha, yeah most of them seem to have a superiority complex , that's why they need an IEI to laugh at them and tell them to get the fuck over themselves :wink:.
    SLE's think everybody is weak, even other SLE's!! lol it's their calling card. SLE does a lot of rescuing of others from what i've seen. and putting things back well enough to go forward...

ILE

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

SLE's think everybody is weak, even other SLE's!! lol it's their calling card. SLE does a lot of rescuing of others from what i've seen. and putting things back well enough to go forward...
    I think you'll find that most people see others as weak.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they really could give a crap about taking care of anyone, they just want to dominate all the time, I call them "psychic vampires", they will suck the life out of you any chance they can get
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
    they really could give a crap about taking care of anyone, they just want to dominate all the time, I call them "psychic vampires", they will suck the life out of you any chance they can get
    pity you don't have any life force

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, you took that from me, you buried it in your backyard with your bones, silly dog, you need to find yourself a bitch that will straighten you out.
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
    yeah, you took that from me, you buried it in your backyard with your bones, silly dog, you need to find yourself a bitch that will straighten you out.
    You think you can tell me what I need.