Thread: A question for all IEIs/INFps

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default A question for all IEIs/INFps

WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR DEAL?!

I'm trying to do something here and your messing it the fuck up!

Here are some actual quotes from IEIs;

"I think he's [Me] a nice guy, he's just mean on the surface, underneath it he's really nice and sweet"

"Sorta like Joe! He's an asshole when he's acting and he's nice in real life."

"Dude, I love you and your eclectic French beaded breasts."

What the hell is this shit?! I don't know if you all know this or not but being a Ass hole is kinda my thing now days, this whole seeing what's underneath shit is not only is undermining my efforts but it's surprising as hell!

Alls I'm saying is; If I haven't been nice to you before your not friggen supposed to know that being nice is actually something I am capable of.

This is your last warning IEIs, knock this psycho "I can see into your soul" shit off. I'm not saying it again...
    Easy Day

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will stop seeing into people souls the day you people leave me the heck alone and let me sit in my effing bed all day and not go to class or eat unless I'm really, really, really hungry, and play video games with illegal emulators and think about poetry but not write any or read any I haven't already read before 'cause that's easier like I really want to do but not really.

Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

they're just trying to stroke your ego. you're grumpy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
    WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR DEAL?!

I'm trying to do something here and your messing it the fuck up!

Here are some actual quotes from IEIs;

"I think he's [Me] a nice guy, he's just mean on the surface, underneath it he's really nice and sweet"

"Sorta like Joe! He's an asshole when he's acting and he's nice in real life."

"Dude, I love you and your eclectic French beaded breasts."

What the hell is this shit?! I don't know if you all know this or not but being a Ass hole is kinda my thing now days, this whole seeing what's underneath shit is not only is undermining my efforts but it's surprising as hell!

Alls I'm saying is; If I haven't been nice to you before your not friggen supposed to know that being nice is actually something I am capable of.

This is your last warning IEIs, knock this psycho "I can see into your soul" shit off. I'm not saying it again...
    Congratulations, brainiac...you've just proven that SLEs can be so cute when they're angry...fauxgry (i.e. fake angry) ;p
    I took a deep breath and listened to the old bray of my heart. I am. I am. I am.

The Bell Jar - Sylvia Plath

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by enigmadream View Post
    Congratulations, brainiac...you've just proven that SLEs can be so cute when they're angry...fauxgry (i.e. fake angry) ;p
    THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO COME ACROSS AS REAL ANGER! STOP KNOWING MY TRUE INTENTIONS, FEELINGS, AND CAPABILITIES! ARGH!
    Easy Day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We will mess with your mind but admit it, you'll come back for more. Mwahahaha!

Oh yeah and SLEs are kind of hot when they're angry.
    I took a deep breath and listened to the old bray of my heart. I am. I am. I am.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love it.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by enigmadream View Post
    my thoughts exactly... I was like... awww... pointing out our super powers... how sweet...
    "What is love?"
    "The total absence of fear," said the Master.
    "What is it we fear?"
    "Love," said the Master.

I chose Love

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I've driven the SLEs away from this thread.

*throws out NiFe confetti*