Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: what function do you think is the most annoying?

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default what function do you think is the most annoying?

I personally can't stand , the rules for this function center around your own personal morals, which I hugely lack; but those kinds of people with as their dominant function make me crazy because they come across as self righteous and once they find something to be true to themselves they seem to shut down when you oppose their views; very narrow minded individuals in my opinion.
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

can be annoying in large doses. is annoying when people use it without permission/authority. is annoying when I'm forced into it.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni+Fe
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe is annoying when it's coupled with stupidity. This thread actually comes close

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    Fe is annoying when it's coupled with stupidity. This thread actually comes close
    Lol. How can there be too much on a forum? If a page is filled with emoticons, skip over it.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when it's in your face.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Functions standalone, are rarely, if ever, annoying.
    Last edited by Trevor; 11-16-2009 at 10:45 PM.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

?
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's funny, i thought this was in anything goes. time to bail beta quadra.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see this is a personal attack as you obviously were hurt by my remarks that I made in the chat room, for the record you can't take everything I say seriously, I have no problem with lesbians except for the fact that you seem to think it is ok to ask me for sexual favors when I never once said that I was a lesbian, so for you to bash my thread only goes to show your insecurity in the face of someone that could give a crap about you and your feminist views.

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    when it's in your face.
    Like when, for example?
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
    I see this is a personal attack as you obviously were hurt by my remarks that I made in the chat room, for the record you can't take everything I say seriously, I have no problem with lesbians except for the fact that you seem to think it is ok to ask me for sexual favors when I never once said that I was a lesbian, so for you to bash my thread only goes to show your insecurity in the face of someone that could give a crap about you and your feminist views.
    Oh. My. God. Personal attacks. Senseless ego battles. Ask me if I've had enough of them.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    when it's in your face.
    I alphabetized your signature for you. No need to thank me.

"A a almost ambition An an and big body by contempt. decayed den excelling he in inhabits intellect, lonely matched megalomaniac now of Old. scarlet. self-indulgence unhappily"

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm so sorry, did I offend you people by posting in the wrong place? Well, in that case you can kiss my ass because i will post where and when I want and you will just have to deal with it. By the way, if this is such a problem, why did you look at my thread let alone reply?

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tuturututu View Post
    Functions standalone, are rarely, if never, annoying.
    I agree, in their natural form they would not be annoying, but considering that we are all humans (i hope) the usage of said function is annoying when the person is unhealthy; that's what I was getting at.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm so sorry, did I offend you people by posting in the wrong place?
    Who besides Ryu are you referring to?

i will post where and when I want.
    I wouldn't like it any other way.

By the way, if this is such a problem, why did you look at my thread let alone reply?
    I personally, have no problem with your thread. I even laughed at the OP a little, because that's how my xEI sister describes me basically. This part in particular:

they come across as self righteous and once they find something to be true to themselves they seem to shut down when you oppose their views;

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Lol. How can there be too much on a forum? If a page is filled with emoticons, skip over it.
    Because Fe is a way of thinking about things, not an emoticon.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Parkster is a good guy, maybe the rest of you should model his mode of thinking, it's called being OPEN MINDED

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    they come across as self righteous and once they find something to be true to themselves they seem to shut down when you oppose their views; very narrow minded individuals in my opinion.
    Reminds me of Expat's thread. http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/266909-post1.html

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Because Fe is a way of thinking about things, not an emoticon.
    The white shapes are ways to think. The black shapes are ways to act. I think is hard to show in writing without emoticons and exclamation points.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The white shapes are ways to think. The black shapes are ways to act. I think is hard to show in writing without emoticons and exclamation points.
    No, that's way too simple... way to act, way to think. Can a person never use a black shape function over the internet as they're speaking and thinking?

Parkster is a good guy, maybe the rest of you should model his mode of thinking, it's called being OPEN MINDED
    My mind opens to what you're thinking, but then it closes a few seconds later. Maybe I should let my mind hang open at all times.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

No, that's way too simple... way to act, way to think. Can a person never use a black shape function over the internet as they're speaking and thinking?
    I like to keep the catagorizee simple and the catagory complex. I've read and ...they're like chaos and order. What's an example of and ?

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Mind's so open your brain falls out...I'm open-minded about what I don't know about and close-minded about what I know about.

You're high-strung. What function is that? I want to add it to what I'm annoyed by.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

has to do with taking in as much as someone can in their environment as this function has to do with the strengths of objects. has to do with emotional expression, getting a rise out of people, looking for reactions, and not dealing with the implications towards your feelings and others.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mind's so open your brain falls out...I'm open-minded about what I don't know about and close-minded about what I know about.

You're high-strung. What function is that? I want to add it to what I'm annoyed by.
    I wouldn't be surprised considering we are conflictors, I am IEI, which proves why you would be annoyed by my tangents.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

has to do with taking in as much as someone can in their environment as this function has to do with the strengths of objects. has to do with emotional expression, getting a rise out of people, looking for reactions, and not dealing with the implications towards your feelings and others.
    Yeah, but how is that typed out in a post? (Used, not explained.)

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I wouldn't be surprised considering we are conflictors, I am IEI, which proves why you would be annoyed by my tangents.
    Congratulations. You're the second person I've conflicted with online. Why does your signature say you're an EIE?

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Te is annoying and tedious.

Fi is sneaky and horrifying.

Se is vulgar and immobiliizing

Ni is bleak and bland.
    The end is nigh

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congratulations. You're the second person I've conflicted with online. Why does your signature say you're an EIE?
    I would say that it had to do with the fact that so many people typed me that way, I should've just changed my sig. I will do it now so their is no confusion.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

He should be demanding.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    Te is annoying and tedious.

Fi is sneaky and horrifying.

Se is vulgar and immobiliizing

Ni is bleak and bland.
    pshh.
    Ne is illegitimate and wanting
    Si is self centered, tunnel vision
    Ti is meaningless
    Fe is a coping mechanism

Creepy-male

Ti.

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe is a coping mechanism
    3w4-5w6-9w8

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pshh.
    Fe is a coping mechanism

In that case, it's too bad you can't use because it might help you with your childlike sexually repressed behaviors.

Creepy-male

In that case, it's too bad you can't use because it might help you with your childlike sexually repressed behaviors.
    Wait, what?

As someone who is childlike and repressed, I take offence at being lumped in with crazedrat.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and not dealing with the implications towards your feelings and others.
    could you elaborate on this? i don't quite get this part...

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I personally can't stand , the rules for this function center around your own personal morals, which I hugely lack; but those kinds of people with as their dominant function make me crazy because they come across as self righteous and once they find something to be true to themselves they seem to shut down when you oppose their views; very narrow minded individuals in my opinion.
    To find a function annoying is consequently finding an aspect of reality annoying, imo.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni is the most annoying to me.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coolanzon View Post
    Ti.

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Ni is the most annoying to me.
    In a "they beat me to it" sense? Or in the sense that your internal monologue drives you nuts?

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast