Thread: What type would this person most likely be?

1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

Default What type would this person most likely be?

People and tasks? I interact with everyone, I do not discriminate. Erm, what people usually think about me: know it all, stubborn, arrogant, funny, quirky, sarcastic, smiley, snobbish, aloof, unapproachable, etc. Tasks? I always write down everything in my agenda and then when I get home I add it to my calendar and set the alarm two hours early so that I'm not late. I hate people who are late. I typically do one thing at a time... Again. I set personal goals and deadlines so that I can complete personal projects. I feel lost if I do not have a deadline, it's too unknown and open.

Interests and hobbies... I play the ukulele and research different genres for fun... I research different religions for the ~thrill. I actually spend the majority of my time researching and reading... Which may sound boring for most people. I like facts and do not care for theories or for other points of view, kind of stubborn, but oh well. If something isn't factual I dismiss it.

Priorities... I have goals that I must accomplish. I write step-by-step guidelines for myself for fun or when I'm bored. I already planned my schedule for school for the next two years. I have a clear idea of how I want things to be and I refuse to allow things to get in the way of my plan. I have a plan and I will accomplish it I see things in black and white; something is either wrong or right and it's very hard to get me to change my mind on something, even if I'm wrong. I also hate change...

In a group... I'm focused on the conversation. What is being said and whether or not it's interesting. I have a hard time reading people's emotions and emotional people make me feel uncomfortable. I do not respond well to emotional arguments, etc. My brother once joked that I'm a robot and that I have "no emotions". But I do, I have two feelings... Happy and angry. I suck at conversing. I can never get my point across because I do not know how to turn it into... yea, like that. I'm bad at describing my thoughts and I'm even worse when it comes to ~talking about my feelings.

Typical group behavior... I don't know. I don't pay attention to these things. I'm just there! I prefer small quiet groups with one or two people... We tend to talk about nonsense.
    I was thinking ESTj?
    Last edited by OnePiece; 11-13-2009 at 12:33 AM.

Southwest USA
    161 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe...but ESTjs I know don't have any problem with conversing. And personally, people yelling that we're going to be late is worse than being late.

1w2 sp/so 1-2-7
    Brilliand's Younger Sister
    Squishy's Older Sister

Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.