Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 58

Thread: VI Meh

  1. #1
    Crispy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,099
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default VI Meh

    I'm 95% sure I'm INTp. Do I "look it"? Other possibilities (not Probable) are ISTp or INTj. Pic taken 5 minutes ago.

    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

  2. #2
    ILE - ENTp 1981slater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Spain
    TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Posts
    4,866
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    100% sure: ti-entp
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

    To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

  3. #3
    Crispy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,099
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    100% off 1 pic? I know not the powers of VI because I'm relatively new to socionics (3-4 months) but do looks/expressions really reveal that much?

    ENTp strikes me as interesting. Although I can't say I ever feel very extroverted. How much of extroversion revolves around sociability? I guess it's not hard for me to make/keep friends but I have zero initiative. I'm socially inept as far as expression goes but I am very careful (and mostly successful) at never offending anyone. I might have to start reading some more ENTp profiles to get a better idea of that type.
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

  4. #4
    ILE - ENTp 1981slater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Spain
    TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Posts
    4,866
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crispy View Post
    100% off 1 pic? I know not the powers of VI because I'm relatively new to socionics (3-4 months) but do looks/expressions really reveal that much?
    VI is a good way of typing, but I miss sometimes!

    ENTp strikes me as interesting. Although I can't say I ever feel very extroverted. How much of extroversion revolves around sociability?
    Sociability and extroversion have nothing to do with each other

    I guess it's not hard for me to make/keep friends but I have zero initiative. I'm socially inept as far as expression goes but I am very careful (and mostly successful) at never offending anyone.
    Maybe: Introverted feeling as 4th function or being very young

    I might have to start reading some more ENTp profiles to get a better idea of that type.
    Excellent
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

    To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

  5. #5
    Crispy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,099
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Would you say the social roles found on wikisocion are good indications of type at all? If that is the case...

    Ages 14-17 I very closely resemble this INTp:
    The computer geek who lives in virtual reality and understands computers and Internet communication, but lacks experience in real-life social situations.
    (Exact description)

    Although come senior year and on to college (Ages 17-19) I start going outside and liking it.
    The clown who is always being silly and frivolous.
    (True much of the time)
    =============================
    The outgoing nerd who makes jokes about things like parabolas, loves gadgets and wears things like fisherman's vests to work and to parties because all the pockets are convenient for holding stuff.
    (I do specifically remember making a parabola joke at one time [listenin to tool] and my rave name is Gadget for some reason [stupid whores])
    =============================
    The debater who will argue about anything with anyone.
    (This one is all too true, although I try to resist)

    I can now see ENTp as a possibility (FUCK I WAS SO SURE). It's the I/E dichotomy itself that keeps me reluctant. Probably why I didn't look too far into E types.
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

  6. #6
    ILE - ENTp 1981slater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Spain
    TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Posts
    4,866
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Now I'm 110% you are ILE Ti
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

    To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

  7. #7
    Crispy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,099
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well then I'm going to mentally toss out everything I knew about the information elements and start anew. I felt so close to too :*(

    EDIT: Thanks alot
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

  8. #8
    Marie84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    2,359
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quasi's can seem a lot a like, since you share the same strengths but different values.
    Have you read the descriptions for ESE and SEE?
    I usually find that reading the descriptions of ones conflictor and dual helps a lot with finding out ones type; there's less confussion there since ones base and creative function will sound bothersome/appalling to you, while the other admirable/attractive
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

  9. #9
    Crispy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,099
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I guess that's better than doing matchups of which ESFj/ESFp/ISFps are hotter.
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

  10. #10
    Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,725
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LII. you don't have the Ni gaze. you have the penetrating, appraising, focused LII look.

    ILE

    those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

  11. #11
    Crispy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,099
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Socionic Types and Spirituality
    This did it for me.

    learning without bounds - pursue the most diverse possible experiences and information to gain insight and enlightenment.
    Pretty much describes my "Life Strategy"

    contact with Higher Powers - meditation, ascetism, give up earthly cares to live in a nirvana-like state
    Ascetism disgusts me.
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

  12. #12
    without the nose Cyrano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio USA
    Posts
    1,021
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crispy View Post
    I'm 95% sure I'm INTp. Do I "look it"? Other possibilities (not Probable) are ISTp or INTj. Pic taken 5 minutes ago.

    URL]
    You look ISTp to me. I have that same crease between my brows, that says, "I doubt everything." You also have the downturned lips, characteristic of ISTp, but i doubt the whole VI thing.
    ISTp
    SLI

    Enneagram 5 with a side of wings.

  13. #13
    Crispy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,099
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The reason I was thinking ISTp was I read somewhere that uneven eyes was an SP thing but idk what to believe about physiognomy. It seems like bull but maaaybeee...
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

  14. #14
    Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,725
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yeah i like that spirituality article...good one.

    so you think you are Ne leading? or Ne ego?

    if you have that narrowed down, then just figure out which temperament as a next step. it can be hard to tell someone's temperament on line....

    ILE

    those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

  15. #15
    Crispy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,099
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The only matches I can find temperment-wise is that my gait is faster than most peoples (When alone, although when I walk with a group, I always fall behind.) I fidgeted alot at much younger age (got a C in citizen ship in middle school for breaking pencils and falling out of desk too much.) but can control it for the most part these days. I don't see myself fitting Either J temperment very well.

    Where it gets sticky is
    As extroverts, EPs tend to be feel that it is up to them to initiate contacts with other people, and EPs in particular tend to feel quite natural in that role.

    As introverts, IPs tend to be relaxed and somewhat passive about initiating relationships with other people, mostly assuming that others will take the initiative.

    If I were to go just on this I would be IP fosho.
    Although I could just be shy-er EP
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

  16. #16
    Crispy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,099
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    [/QUOTE]
    [/QUOTE]

    HA HA, OH WOW!
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

  17. #17
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crispy View Post
    Socionic Types and Spirituality
    This did it for me.

    learning without bounds - pursue the most diverse possible experiences and information to gain insight and enlightenment.
    Pretty much describes my "Life Strategy"

    contact with Higher Powers - meditation, ascetism, give up earthly cares to live in a nirvana-like state
    Ascetism disgusts me.
    For some reason I don't like these even though I fit the Ni stuff at this site to a t.

    VI: I wouldn't worry about it. It's very hogwashy. I know someone who VIs exactly like an INTp and not ISFj, but shes an ISFj. I used to post pictures of people I know for these members to VI, and they were basically all wrong. I tend to sometimes VI people just because its interesting, not because I think it will yield any kind of true result.

  18. #18
    heath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,722
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    gamma first.
    asd

  19. #19
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i think INTp still.
    INTp

  20. #20
    Crispy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,099
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyone have a good article showing distinctions between XNTPs?
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

  21. #21
    heath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,722
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    are you a little douchey in a childish way? you are probably ENTp.
    are you a little douchey in a 'i'm a serious guy, who thinks really serious stuff' way? you are probably INTp.
    asd

  22. #22
    Crispy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,099
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heath View Post
    are you a little douchey in a childish way? you are probably ENTp.
    are you a little douchey in a 'i'm a serious guy, who thinks really serious stuff' way? you are probably INTp.
    Good distinction. 100% sure I'm ENTp now. Fuck yeah!!!

    Unless of course someone else has CONFUZZLING EVIDENCE!
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

  23. #23
    Marie84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    2,359
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heath View Post
    are you a little douchey in a childish way? you are probably ENTp.
    are you a little douchey in a 'i'm a serious guy, who thinks really serious stuff' way? you are probably INTp.
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

  24. #24
    Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,725
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crispy View Post
    Good distinction. 100% sure I'm ENTp now. Fuck yeah!!!

    Unless of course someone else has CONFUZZLING EVIDENCE!
    welcome to the club brother. prepare to die. lol

    ILE

    those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

  25. #25

    Default

    remids me of ISTj

  26. #26
    CheGuevara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    199
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crispy View Post
    Anyone have a good article showing distinctions between XNTPs?
    You should try to type all of your friends to know your quadra. Do you like SEEs or ESEs better? Do you like ILEs or LIEs better? And so on...


    Your description and appearance make me think you are an Alpha-NT.

    In my opinion you are the same type as I am: Harmonizing Analyst, Ni-LII.
    That's why you have problems with your typing and many people here question my self-typing. They say that LIIs don't have strong . That is wrong because Ni-LIIs have stronger than TE-ILIs for example.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crispy View Post
    Good distinction. 100% sure I'm ENTp now. Fuck yeah!!!

    Unless of course someone else has CONFUZZLING EVIDENCE!
    Many people on this forum think they are ENTp. Do you know about a problem called the ILE bias?

    My V.I. skills say you are rather LII than ILE. Especially because only the people on this forum made you think you were extraverted.

    I know some Ti-ILEs and - believe it or not - you do not look like them. You look like Ni-LIIs I know. You will realize that when you know more LIIs and ILEs...
    Ni-INTj --- Harmonizing Analyst --- -
    DCNH rox

  27. #27
    Haikus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,060
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Are you trying to look tough for the camera, is that how you normally look? It's best to have multiple photos. You should also try smiling in a few of them, have a mixture of smiling/straight face.

    I also read "living" body energy better than actual pictures, so I'd also like to see you on stickam too sometimes.

    For types, I deduct my analysis based on a combined perspective of how both you see yourself and how others see you, the valley inbetween is more or less your accurate typing. (although socionics is heavily ego-based, so I err on the side of self-referential)

  28. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ENTps avoid making plans for others, while INTps are always making plans which involve other people. INTps only conceive of possibilities for themselves, while ENTps conceive of possibilities involving others. ENTps' ideas are something everybody can grab onto; but an INTp's ideas may make sense only to the INTp....

  29. #29
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    you actually give off some ENTp vibes. 5w6 isn't a common INTp E type but it's not impossible. I think implied is 5w6.. right? I'm not sure whether it's common for ENTp. Well, why don't you go read about the functions Ne and Ni, and see which you identify with?
    INTp

  30. #30
    JuJu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Springfield, Massachusetts, USA
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    2,704
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Frankly, asking most people at this forum to type you via VI is like asking a blind person to pick you out a nice outfit.

    If you post a few more pictures... Also, maybe one or two of your good friends... I can at least get you in the right quadra... If you post a video, I can probably get you your correct Socionics type.

    There are a handful of others at this forum who can do it as well.

  31. #31
    Haikus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,060
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh Justin, you feisty bitch you.

  32. #32
    CheGuevara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    199
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    Frankly, asking most people at this forum to type you via VI is like asking a blind person to pick you out a nice outfit.
    That is true.

    Especially because of the LIE-bias on this forum...

    Ne-ILIs appear and are called Ti-ILE immediately.
    Ni-LIIs appear and are called Ti-ILE, too...
    Ni-INTj --- Harmonizing Analyst --- -
    DCNH rox

  33. #33
    Topaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,340
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You look just like and ISTP I know except your hair is darker.

    Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

  34. #34

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,834
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Both ISTps and ENTp guys look very similar to me in pictures. I think it's because a lot of guys try to look like ISTps in pictures. Most ENTps don't like to take wacky pictures of themselves, even if they are wacky/funny often in real life.

    I'm curious when that expression isn't glaring -- if the eyes are softer/warmer and sorta dazed then ISTp and if they are goofier, more curious/wacky looking then ENTp.

    Scattered attention would be ENTp. Focused ISTp. Pretty different types.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

  35. #35
    Crispy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,099
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Are you trying to look tough for the camera, is that how you normally look?
    That's how I usually look, at least at a camera. I don't like taking pictures . I don't smile unless it's a family photo or something because it feels fake/awkward. Consequently I don't have many pictures, but there are 2 on my phone that I can put up after this post

    Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    INTps only conceive of possibilities for themselves. ...but an INTp's ideas may make sense only to the INTp....
    I relate much to these statements.

    Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    you actually give off some ENTp vibes. 5w6 isn't a common INTp E type but it's not impossible. I think implied is 5w6.. right? I'm not sure whether it's common for ENTp. Well, why don't you go read about the functions Ne and Ni, and see which you identify with?
    The problem is I can relate to both Ne and Ni (as well as Te and Ti) but I'm sure when it finally "clicks" I'll realize which one is my main. The reason I put "ambidextrous T/F" for the 5w6 is because I got it off some socionics.com article I found on Enneagram/MBTI correlations (A Calibrated Table of Correlations for the Enneagram and MBTI systems Not the most reliable source, I know, but the article seemed like a good start for what I was trying to do.)

    Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    If you post a few more pictures... Also, maybe one or two of your good friends... I can at least get you in the right quadra... If you post a video, I can probably get you your correct Socionics type.
    There are a handful of others at this forum who can do it as well.
    I think my best friend is either an ISTp or an ISFp but that's a vague guess. I'll have to do more analysis and socio-studying before I take a real guess. (Knowing my own type for sure would probably help.) I might be able to get a picture of him eventually.

    At this point in time I'm still pretty sure I'm some kind of INTp. But to be thorough I wouldn't put ENTp/INTj/ISTp out of the question.
    Last edited by Crispy; 12-01-2009 at 04:57 AM.
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

  36. #36
    Crispy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,099
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    Pic of me in my car giving a smile (Either I thought of something legitimately funny to make me smile or its fake. I forgot which)


    Pic of me walking to class half asleep with the purpose of seeing if my hair was standing up. I guess it was.

    Also, random facts (in case they help).
    Age: 19
    College Sophomore
    Recently given up on Computer Science (FUCK PROGRAMMING) to take on Chemistry (Hope I like it).
    Last edited by Crispy; 12-01-2009 at 05:01 AM.
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

  37. #37
    jughead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NC
    TIM
    IEI
    Posts
    883
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ugh chemistry and computer science, worst majors ever for me.

  38. #38
    Crispy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,099
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ya computer science is pretty horrible. If I can't do the homework high, it's just not worth it. Getting marked down for mundane details that in NO way affects the effectiveness of the program is also a major (HAHA GET IT?) turn off. I only chose computer science in the first place due to dreams of hacking THE MAN. Now I must aspire to making bombs or LSD 2.0 or something. More exciting if you ask me
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

  39. #39
    CheGuevara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    199
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No way extroverted.
    Here are the 2 descriptions that match me perfectly.
    PTypes - Solitary Personality Type (INTP)
    Logical-Intuitive Intratim - INTj (The Analyst) (INTj)
    You are a Harmonizing Analyst, Ni-INTj.
    Certainity: 95%

    Reasons:
    1.) Your picture
    2.) Your statements
    3.) The above mentioned descriptions you fit.

    The only thing you need to do is comparing the INTp and INTj descriptions on socionics.com. Read them carefully and rely on your intuition to decide who you are!
    Ni-INTj --- Harmonizing Analyst --- -
    DCNH rox

  40. #40
    Crispy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,099
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well looking over it again...
    Logical-Intuitive Intratim - INTj (The Analyst)
    INTj uncovered
    Are REALLY good matches for my personality.

    Statements that particularly jump out as definite matches include:

    Sometimes it seems like they are not sure where they are going. This becomes more obvious in moments of excitement. (I have absolutely no sense of direction if that's what this means. While driving my friends have to tell me "left, right, or straight" for EVERY light as I am always lost in concentration behind the wheel)

    often wearing the same style and composition for a long time (T-shirt and shorts OR T-shirt and jeans with or without sweatshirt MY WHOLE LIFE).

    They cut out all irrelevant details that may cloud the argument. (Master at this)

    They do not refuse any proposals immediately, preferring to examine them first. (I fucking love text messaging for this reason.)

    They are often indifferent to food and its presentation. It can be simple but must be fresh.(Won't eat anything cold. Can/Have lived off of chicken/soda for weeks at a time.)

    When involved in something interesting they can completely forget that they need to eat. (I've got migraines from age 5 on due to forgetting to eat/sleep

    If I were to go on socionics.com descriptions alone I would be 100% I'm INTj. Now the confusion is my complete initial rejection of the "judging" dichotomy. At first discovering socionics my understanding of J/P mainly consisted of Overachiever/UnderAchiever or Establishment/Hippie... in which case I would be the underachiever/hippie everytime. Over time I have realized it's much more complicated than that. One phrase that REALLY stands out in the "uncovered" profile is "...can happily live in a pigsty when nobody watches". This astounds me as not only is it too true, but I thought J's were organized in ALL aspects of life, therefore I could not possibly be a J. Apparently this is wrong and I need to do more research (again).

    Now I'm heavily leaning towards INTj although since my foundation of understanding of socionics has crumbled yet again, I'll have to rebuild it before I look into subtype descriptions.

    Thanks to you all for clearing an atomic shitload of confusion. Now can anyone lead me to a more precise view of the J/P dichotomy?
    Also, is being an INTj in socionics ANY indication of being an INTj under MBTI/Kiersey/Others. I understand the importance now of throwing away MBTI while entering socionics but if I go back and read more MBTI material, is it safe to classify myself as INTJ there?

    Also, I'm not at all interested in politics or religion, but does INTj match up well with Agnosticism and Libertarianism? (RON PAUL FUCK YEAH!)
    Last edited by Crispy; 12-02-2009 at 09:53 AM.
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •