model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: female NTs & STs

Quote Originally Posted by implied
    so i am asking for some specific examples of how you have guessed in the past that a female was an NT type (or an ST type.)
    For me it depends on the specific type really.

Personally I try to have a broad picture of each type in my mind, and I first try to fit someone to each of those pictures. Then I see whether function use, personal relationships, profiles etc fit upon closer examination. I try to concentrate on the broader picture rather than on very specific traits.

In the case of women, well, I think I can now spot ESFjs, ISFjs and INTps fairly easily, although in the case of ISFjs I always take some time to decide between ISTj and ISFj sensory subtype.

And to decide between those two, well, I can just say the obvious - whether, altogether, she's evaluating people and events, and taking decisions, more with base on or on .

Same as ESTps and ESFps -- especially sensory subtypes, it takes me some time to decide between these, and I also try to spot the . I don't have a trick.

I have never met an ENTj female, but a couple of ESTjs, and although they can seem very happy and charming, it doesn't take much to see that they use mainly instead of in their arguments and relationships.

Sorry if that's not very helpful - -
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

BOO!

I assume right away that most females are ethical types, because well they are. It becomes apparent however, rather quickly when they are not. Watch their decision making processes, that is always the dead give away for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraus
    Well with me, still being in High School, I can spot them by what they do.
    They're a lot less likely to care about all that relationship drama, they're a bit more socially subdued, and they don't go, "Awwwww, that's SO SAD!" whenever a bio teacher talks about sea turtles dying.
    Haha, in that case I am an F type. That would have made me cry when I was that age. haha

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sycophant
    BOO!

I assume right away that most females are ethical types, because well they are. It becomes apparent however, rather quickly when they are not. Watch their decision making processes, that is always the dead give away for me.
    Yeah that's not a bad approach, similar to what I try to do.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They're a lot less likely to care about all that relationship drama, they're a bit more socially subdued, and they don't go, "Awwwww, that's SO SAD!" whenever a bio teacher talks about sea turtles dying.
    Haha, in that case I am an F type. That would have made me cry when I was that age. haha
    just talking about those dying turtles?

or disecting those turtles?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so i am asking for some specific examples of how you have guessed in the past that a female was an NT type (or an ST type.)
    Usually a pretty good indicator of a girl being a logical type is how she appraoches sexual issues and how much she thinks and act like a man. I knew an ESTp girl who touches everyone, and if she likes a guy she would grab his nuts in public and would talk about all sort of sexually things publically and even brag about it.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_INTJ

The above makes me very sad.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pretty colors.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mike_INTJ

The above makes me very sad.
    it took me a bit to figure out what that was. i thought it was some new age art, all those grid lines and all.

would it still be sad if we cooked it and ate it?

ideally, i'm not saddened by the thought of a tangled turtle. i'd be more heart broken thinking about the orphaned turtlings left behind - had there been some. though this is more related to animals that keep their young close (turtles abandon them).

Creepy-

And me a T type

Seeing that picture would make me sad though. It would become more real then. Why am I sad when animals suffer but not when people suffer?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ishysquishy
    And me a T type

Seeing that picture would make me sad though. It would become more real then. Why am I sad when animals suffer but not when people suffer?
    i think it's because when a human suffers - they are usually the reason why they are suffering. thing can be preventable, but many are too blind to do something ahead of time.

where as an animal, get's itself into trouble because of us usually.

Creepy-

Very good point!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BOO!

Well, I am sure people often confound me for an F type, even if they don't know about socionics. It's more difficult if you were to decide a female is NF or NT, because they "look-a-like" at first. So it's not that quickly evident. It can take quite some time to figure it out.

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find that quite interesting. You are claiming to be ESTP and screwing around on a chat line, while in High Schoo? Are you under some house arrest? Although computers were not around while growing up, I would have never had the time or patience to sit around chatting on a forum.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well my town is really boring, and all of my friends are potheads. The only place to go would be the library, and that's where all of the 7th graders and old farts hang out. What would you do if you were me?! PS: I don't nearly spend all day on here.
    I grew up in one of those shitty little towns. I kept myself occupied with sports throughout the school year, and worked during the summer months. You seem to post during school hours. Are you on spring break?