I am very gald that there are a fewpeople here who is interested in the development of socionics' typology of music. I would like to present to you some of the compositions from the thread "INTP music" from the Russian forum. I will ad a bit more (from this forum) or if you wish to add more to the INTP collection of music - that would be great. you do need to be INTP yourself or you can give the list of songs from the INTp you know. If you assume that the song could be one of INTP's songs may be it is better to post it first to the practicum so that we all could check it out first.
You can also help me to choose the best 10 INTP songs from the list I have. I need to sort them out somehow so that we have a nice diversity within the frame of INTP music.
I have chosen some songs which in my view reflect the Ego block or the mental block of the model A for INTP and left aside songs which could be shared with some other types. We shall need to chose together the songs for the future musical test, where the music could help a person to find his type and possibly subtype. Enjoy listening to the music of INTP!

Introverted dynamic:

Rondo Veneziano - Tiepolo

Muse - Conscience

Peter Gabriel - Passion

WHEN THE MUSIC OVER. THE DOORS.

The Doors

Sopor Aeternus - Tanz der Grausamkeit

Neutral-Ride on

"In power We Entrust the Love Advocated"

New Dawn Fades

This Mortal Coil - Another Day

More extraverted dynamic: