Thread: Conflict relations: which subtype of your conflictor is worse?

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Conflict relations: which subtype of your conflictor is worse?

The majority seem to agree that duals where both members subtypes correspond to the accepting function or to the creative function are better than when one member has an accepting subtype and the other has a creative subtype.

But what about conflictors? Is one subtype worse than another?

I'm an LII-Ne (creative subtype) and after reading the SEE subtype descriptions, I'd probably find the SEE-Se (accepting) more problematic than the SEE-Fi although I think I'd have a lot of problems with both. Is it subtype related or would LIIs of both subtypes be more likely to choose SEE-Se as the worst one since the subtype is LII's PoLR?
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At worst, ESIs can be unpleasant for me, but I'd give the golden medal to unhealthy SLEs and SEEs
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I believe myself to be an Ne-subtype. The SEE-Se subtype seems too much too handle, while at least with the Fi subtype I get the impression I would be able to keep my distance more, and perhaps the Fi subtype would be more inclined to have attributes I would like somewhat.

...in theory .

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by warrior-librarian View Post
    The majority seem to agree that duals where both members subtypes correspond to the accepting function or to the creative function are better than when one member has an accepting subtype and the other has a creative subtype.

But what about conflictors? Is one subtype worse than another?

I'm an LII-Ne (creative subtype) and after reading the SEE subtype descriptions, I'd probably find the SEE-Se (accepting) more problematic than the SEE-Fi although I think I'd have a lot of problems with both. Is it subtype related or would LIIs of both subtypes be more likely to choose SEE-Se as the worst one since the subtype is LII's PoLR?
    I had most trouble's and tension with the 'different subtype', in my case the ESE-Fe

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dunno if I have a subtype--I think of myself as Ni-sub but I feel like I'm more balanced now than I used to be. Anyway, I don't think I could say one way or the other since I've never gotten close enough to a conflictor to know. My guess would be that I'd have a harder time with LSE-Te
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    I think of myself as Ni-sub
    yes

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Which subtype of your conflictor is worse?

The same sex subtype.
    Last edited by Trevor; 11-05-2009 at 03:40 PM.

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Si sub. All day long and twice on Sunday. At least Te subtype focuses their irritating efficiency more on useful things. Unnecessary focus on efficiency PLUS obsession with boring physical objects and cleanliness? No gracias. I think of myself as Fe-sub. Wikisocion says they can be more jocular, but I feel like that would just cause us to butt heads more...
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe-ESEs are witches who honestly want to paralyze you with their hideous screeching laughter and then destroy you from the inside out with their smelly-ass hugs. From this I've come to realize that Fe PoLRs are simply types with sensitive ears and heathily breathing skin.