Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 55

Thread: VI ME PLEASE!

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Saugerties,NY
    TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Posts
    947
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default VI ME PLEASE!

    I know i posted this before but I didn't get too many responses, so I thought I would give it another try. To describe me: I taught myself how to play piano in my spare time, I draw, mostly portraits, my favorite music is usually dark and pertains to life questions,(Depeche Mode for instance). I like to ponder reality and I like to observe people and society in general because I like to point out the strangeness of it all. I have done massage therapy for 5 yrs. now but I would also be interested in becoming a librarian, or curator for an art museum. I tend to keep to myself and am hard to get to know, once you know me I reveal my goofy side and my strange bent on reality.
    Last edited by Morcheeba; 01-02-2010 at 07:38 AM.

  2. #2
    Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    POOPLAIR
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Posts
    4,399
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    u need moar/betar pix
    OPERATION POOPLAIR

    Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Saugerties,NY
    TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Posts
    947
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    sorry that's the best that I got

  4. #4
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\PICTURES\dog.jpg
    LOL

    Are you using Windows XP Black Edition?
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  5. #5
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
    sorry that's the best that I got
    In case you were not aware, this is the only one that shows up:



    And in that size.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Saugerties,NY
    TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Posts
    947
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    no I was not aware of that. I am the one on the left. I will try to fix this.

  7. #7
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Beta NF perhaps
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Saugerties,NY
    TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Posts
    947
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I"m just curious to know what gave you that idea?

  9. #9
    Azeroffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    California
    TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,216
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    Beta NF perhaps
    based on whats given I can kinda see that. We need better pictures though. Bigger shots of your face.

    I'm thinking ENFj because you seem to have some volatile depth well concealed by an Fe facade. Just the vibe I got that could be totally off. The pictures aren't clear enough to even hope for accuracy.

    Make a quick video. That's your best bet.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Saugerties,NY
    TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Posts
    947
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What does the volatile depth mean exactly? I did take a test recently that said I was a , but if that's the case then I'm a really screwed up one considering that I'm a loner.

  11. #11
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Do you have some kind of firewall up? I couldn't get to that specific photo.

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Saugerties,NY
    TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Posts
    947
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yeah i know i'm working on it right now sorry for delay

  13. #13
    Azeroffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    California
    TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,216
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
    What does the volatile depth mean exactly? I did take a test recently that said I was a , but if that's the case then I'm a really screwed up one considering that I'm a loner.
    I find that beta NFs have this kind of emotional depth to them waiting to be unleashed. ENFj's show it in the form of attitude, and INFp's in the form of some kind of wistful aura. Not that all beta NFs are that way or that all people that way are beta NFs.

    Any type can be a loner
    3w4-5w6-9w8

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Saugerties,NY
    TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Posts
    947
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sorry hon, your typing skills suck, in no way am I , my suffers terribly so that would be the last choice if you ask me. And by the way, many types get involved in massage therapy and for different reasons too. In fact one of the best I had was an LII.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Saugerties,NY
    TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Posts
    947
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    [QUOTE=incognito;576794]The occupations you take interest in seem sensorish in nature, massage therapy in particular. If you are ILI, I don't understand how you have managed to remain in this occupation for 5 years. It seems far too intimate of a setting, and requires continuous relational interaction.
    I highly doubt I'm ILI but you make it seem like they are these drones that couldn't stand to be in a room with someone for more than five mins. I don't know what kind of ILI's you know but the ones I do are actually pretty easygoing and are human believe it or not.

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Saugerties,NY
    TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Posts
    947
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    As far as the suffering part, I don't take the greatest care of my body. Massage therapy really doesn't have to be a sensing related job. I did it because I can be off in my own little world, you don't have to focus all that much, it's kindof like doing artwork but on a body. So no, it isn't sensing, I was very much in a world when I gave massages. As far as the other careers are concerned, I just really like and appreciate art so a curator would be a great one for me. I enjoy reading so I would like being a librarian, none of this is really type related. By the way, most of the massage therapists I've worked with have been intuitive.

  17. #17
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think you are ENFj-Ni.
    INTp

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Saugerties,NY
    TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Posts
    947
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i can see that, but then why do I feel awkward around people sometimes? I have social anxiety, would an extrovert ever have something like that. Also, I get extremely nervous sometimes because I pick up on everyone's energy, like if I'm in a room full of people it can become too much because I can feel everything.

  19. #19
    07490's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    there
    Posts
    3,047
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
    i can see that, but then why do I feel awkward around people sometimes? I have social anxiety, would an extrovert ever have something like that. Also, I get extremely nervous sometimes because I pick up on everyone's energy, like if I'm in a room full of people it can become too much because I can feel everything.
    Why can't an Extrovert have social anxiety? don't think of extrovert in socionics as the meaning everyone uses for extrovert or introvert for people who don't study psychology systems. It just basically mean that you are program with , , , first. but you still can have Social anxiety due to a lot of factor. For example, socializing with people that is not in your quadra. But I think someone who is proficient in typing people in Socionics can tell if you are an extrovert type even if you are not very talkative. There is a way to tell the differences. Acutally some introvert type with an creative subtype can be very talkative.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

    2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

  20. #20

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Saugerties,NY
    TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Posts
    947
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I understand the difference in the socionics realm as far as extrovert/introvert is concerned. So now I'm wondering if my anxiety is because of the , like I pick it up too acutely and it effects me in a negative way.

  21. #21
    07490's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    there
    Posts
    3,047
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
    I understand the difference in the socionics realm as far as extrovert/introvert is concerned. So now I'm wondering if my anxiety is because of the , like I pick it up too acutely and it effects me in a negative way.
    I believe is about the feeling you experience in your body, hence why sometimes when you see Fe dominant speak they can seem very emotional, which then they can also experience anxiety and other emotions in a high level. is this inner feeling which isn't as expressive as , I think is more thoughtful, and both are assoicated with feelings of course.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

    2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

  22. #22
    07490's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    there
    Posts
    3,047
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think it is interesting how Socionic's information metabolism are associated with our physiology of our body. This has to be related if we believe in Model A. Which states that when you use it go against , , etc...
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

    2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

  23. #23

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Saugerties,NY
    TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Posts
    947
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I still find it hard to believe that I'm a , I mean I can make friends pretty easily but I lose them just as easily because of dumb things. For instance, I drank a little too much one night and my friend tried to take my keys, I got in her face and told her I was just fine. Needless to say, I called her the next day and apologized but she told me our friendship was over, that she couldn't deal with my antics anymore. I would think if I was a true extrovert I would appeal to more people but that hasn't been the case.

  24. #24

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Saugerties,NY
    TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Posts
    947
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    well if relates to what you feel in your body then mine is always in high gear. I always thought that related to but maybe not.

  25. #25
    Marie84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    2,359
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    07490 is probably referring to the emotions Fe's experiences within and around them, and how that affects their expressions...?

    is what sensations are felt and observed, while is what emotions are felt and observed
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

  26. #26
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
    i can see that, but then why do I feel awkward around people sometimes? I have social anxiety, would an extrovert ever have something like that. Also, I get extremely nervous sometimes because I pick up on everyone's energy, like if I'm in a room full of people it can become too much because I can feel everything.
    In socionics extraverted specifies a type of thought process not a behavior. I've known extraverts who were quiet and anxious and introverts who dominate conversations. I know introverts who feel very comfortable around people.
    INTp

  27. #27

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Saugerties,NY
    TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Posts
    947
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    thanks for the clarification; I think a lot of my anxieties stem from the fact that my mom is ; wow god likes to play with people doesn't he

  28. #28
    Azeroffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    California
    TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,216
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think egos in general will have stronger tendencies toward social anxieties. Ni ego's have strong tendencies toward understanding consequences and not staying in the moment, and they have a weak understanding of how they can control a situation (Se seeking). Both of these seem to spell out anxiety when forced to act impulsively. Social situations being the most common area where impulsive action is needed. Ni egos are called victims for a reason.

    imo ENjs are better at hiding it, but there's no doubt that they still feel it. I'm speaking for myself and an EIE friend of mine.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

  29. #29

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Saugerties,NY
    TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Posts
    947
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well I think I'm pretty good at hiding it but what does this say in relation to my type?

  30. #30
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
    I know i posted this before but I didn't get too many responses, so I thought I would give it another try. To describe me: I taught myself how to play piano in my spare time, I draw, mostly portraits, my favorite music is usually dark and pertains to life questions,(Depeche Mode for instance). I like to ponder reality and I like to observe people and society in general because I like to point out the strangeness of it all. I have done massage therapy for 5 yrs. now but I would also be interested in becoming a librarian, or curator for an art museum. I tend to keep to myself and am hard to get to know, once you know me I reveal my goofy side and my strange bent on reality.

    http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._5806604_n.jpg
    [url=http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=880194&id=1219614524&op=1&view=globa l&subj=1655499163]Content
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\PICTURES\dog.jpg
    aren't the members of depeche mode gay? do you like gay guys.

  31. #31
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
    thanks for the clarification; I think a lot of my anxieties stem from the fact that my mom is ; wow god likes to play with people doesn't he
    it's all her fault then

  32. #32
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
    I still find it hard to believe that I'm a , I mean I can make friends pretty easily but I lose them just as easily because of dumb things. For instance, I drank a little too much one night and my friend tried to take my keys, I got in her face and told her I was just fine. Needless to say, I called her the next day and apologized but she told me our friendship was over, that she couldn't deal with my antics anymore. I would think if I was a true extrovert I would appeal to more people but that hasn't been the case.
    well fuck her. you just said you can make friends easily. she's probalby Fi quadra, and she'll get over herself in time. so don't worry

  33. #33
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
    I understand the difference in the socionics realm as far as extrovert/introvert is concerned. So now I'm wondering if my anxiety is because of the , like I pick it up too acutely and it effects me in a negative way.
    maybe you're just self-conscious, do something to shift the attention from your anxiety or the source of it, onto what you want to do, and the real problems in your way.

  34. #34
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    you look like a dog

  35. #35

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Saugerties,NY
    TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Posts
    947
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    well fuck her. you just said you can make friends easily. she's probalby Fi quadra, and she'll get over herself in time. so don't worry

    actually you're right, if you look at my other post, type my ex-friend, it was determined that she is infj which equals superior bitch

  36. #36

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Saugerties,NY
    TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Posts
    947
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    you look like a dog
    the dog in the pic wouldn't like my friend either.

  37. #37
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
    well fuck her. you just said you can make friends easily. she's probalby Fi quadra, and she'll get over herself in time. so don't worry

    actually you're right, if you look at my other post, type my ex-friend, it was determined that she is infj which equals superior bitch
    fucking ungrateful bitch. i read one thread, and then you say i should have read the other one.

  38. #38
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
    the dog in the pic wouldn't like my friend either.
    i don't think it'd like many people. how can you when you're as hard as that.

  39. #39
    Marie84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    2,359
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azeroffs View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think egos in general will have stronger tendencies toward social anxieties. Ni ego's have strong tendencies toward understanding consequences and not staying in the moment, and they have a weak understanding of how they can control a situation (Se seeking). Both of these seem to spell out anxiety when forced to act impulsively. Social situations being the most common area where impulsive action is needed. Ni egos are called victims for a reason.

    imo ENjs are better at hiding it, but there's no doubt that they still feel it. I'm speaking for myself and an EIE friend of mine.
    I think social anxiety can afflict any type for a number of reasons, although they may react to it differently, as you mentioned with your EIE friend.
    Some types react to it by being avoidant, others by putting on an act to compensate for their insecurities.

    Also, probably any type will feel social anxieties if placed in an environment where their vulnerable functions are being used, or even worse, expected to be used by you
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

  40. #40

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Saugerties,NY
    TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Posts
    947
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    In regards to the role and polr function, how do you differentiate the two? I'm trying to find out where my and are in regards to model A.
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1


    As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •