I have read that SLIs grow tired following "long-term emotional contact," and I have observed it as well. And in a weird way, I even like it [which I may go into later].
In the meantime I have some questions for you wily SLIs:
- What do you consider long-term emotional contact?
- I'm assuming you're more likely to feel drained after hanging out w people you don't click with... is this the case, or do you feel drained after hanging out w most people regardless of how well you get along?
- What are some examples of times you have felt worn-out emotionally or situations that would make you feel that way?
- How long do you typically need to recharge?
- What do you do during your recharging time... do you think about other things altogether, or do you spend time reflecting specifically on the situation? Or both....
- Etc., etc., etc...,