Thread: Beethoven's Etype

Creepy-male

Default Beethoven's Etype

Is he an enneagram 8/9/1... aka the anger/rage triad

He is known for having that kind vibe alot of the time, in his music and personality
    I am wondering how this transfers over into the enneagram
    He also seems to fit the typical 4 profile (the artist/romantic/individualist etc...)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4 is more likely

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    4 is more likely
    agreed... likely his anger/rage comes from his tritype... but which of the three anger/rage agree is more likely for him?

I think 4 is an obvious answer though.... 4 because he is an artist, but I don't think its highly unlikely that 4 could be his second tritype and his dominant could be 8/9/1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well I think he can be a 4w5 sx/sp, the instinctual subtype being the sexual as the main one, gives him intensity that can reminds an 8, I've heard that many sexual 4's can remind an 8, and the combination of the sexual instinct with the self-protection instinct gives a really strong flair of conflict inside himself, what explains many facts in his ego and life. Don't you notice in his music and in his life a kind of endless convulsion? This is a result of his instinctual subtype(sx/sp), that I'm pretty much sure of. The second thing is that being a 4 explains very much of his solitude during his life and his eternal longing for someone to love. being a 4w5 enhances the introspection in his persona, and indirectly makes him prone to introversion, as most 4w5 being introverted people, because both 4 and 5 lack drive to the outside world. He was a introvert, I'm pretty much sure of it too. A 4w5 would be that kind of 4 that is more prone to the introverted and non expansible art manifestations, like composing and writing. He wasn't a performer that is a extroverted form of art, like an actor, that matches perfectly with a 4w3. He was a composer, someone who writes a code, something that exists solely in someones mind(what again enhances introversion) to another person externalize such composition. By the very definition composition is something that deals with the interior of someone, mainly, it is to feel your own aesthetic soul and mood. Of course that this also can be made brilliantly by extroverts, but in the case of Beethoven, his introversion is clear. I'd suggest him as a INFp 4w5 sx/sp, I might be mistaken, but that's my point of view. I hope I've been useful in some way with my propositions.
    "I tell you: one must have chaos within oneself, to give birth to a dancing star." - F. W. Nietzsche

"To what extent can truth endure incorporation? That is the question; that is the experiment." - F. W. Nietzsche

"Genius is a will-o'-the-wisp if it lacks a solid foundation of perseverence and fanatical tenacity. This is the most important thing in all of human life ..." - Adolf ******

"If freedom is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower" - Adolf ******

"Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever hath not kindness hath not faith." - Prophet Mohammed

"The hour of departure has arrived, and we go our ways — I to die, and you to live. Which is better God only knows" - Socrates

- ESTp - Se subtype - 8w7 sx/so

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Sharrum View Post
    well I think he can be a 4w5 sx/sp, the instinctual subtype being the sexual as the main one, gives him intensity that can reminds an 8, I've heard that many sexual 4's can remind an 8, and the combination of the sexual instinct with the self-protection instinct gives a really strong flair of conflict inside himself, what explains many facts in his ego and life. Don't you notice in his music and in his life a kind of endless convulsion? This is a result of his instinctual subtype(sx/sp), that I'm pretty much sure of. The second thing is that being a 4 explains very much of his solitude during his life and his eternal longing for someone to love. being a 4w5 enhances the introspection in his persona, and indirectly makes him prone to introversion, as most 4w5 being introverted people, because both 4 and 5 lack drive to the outside world. He was a introvert, I'm pretty much sure of it too. A 4w5 would be that kind of 4 that is more prone to the introverted and non expansible art manifestations, like composing and writing. He wasn't a performer that is a extroverted form of art, like an actor, that matches perfectly with a 4w3. He was a composer, someone who writes a code, something that exists solely in someones mind(what again enhances introversion) to another person externalize such composition. By the very definition composition is something that deals with the interior of someone, mainly, it is to feel your own aesthetic soul and mood. Of course that this also can be made brilliantly by extroverts, but in the case of Beethoven, his introversion is clear. I'd suggest him as a INFp 4w5 sx/sp, I might be mistaken, but that's my point of view. I hope I've been useful in some way with my propositions.
    Wow very nice, the sx/sp does explain his ways.... perhaps he is 4-5-8, 4w5....

His music has a sort of frantic back and forth sound, like angry/confused pacing or something sometimes... but I think the 4 is dominant because he is first and foremost an artist, 8's are usually more physical and extroverted, needing to be in positions of power and control.

Is there any good information on sx/sp, I haven't figured out my own instinctual type, but I've figured I am not social instinct.... so I am either sx/sp or sp/sx... and this is making me re-assess my e-type, because I never considered how sx/sp can change the ways of different e-types, I've solely been focusing on the enneagram itself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes chap I strongly recommend you this website, it's just a master piece.

the enneagram ...info from the underground
    "I tell you: one must have chaos within oneself, to give birth to a dancing star." - F. W. Nietzsche

"To what extent can truth endure incorporation? That is the question; that is the experiment." - F. W. Nietzsche

"Genius is a will-o'-the-wisp if it lacks a solid foundation of perseverence and fanatical tenacity. This is the most important thing in all of human life ..." - Adolf ******

"If freedom is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower" - Adolf ******

"Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever hath not kindness hath not faith." - Prophet Mohammed

"The hour of departure has arrived, and we go our ways — I to die, and you to live. Which is better God only knows" - Socrates

- ESTp - Se subtype - 8w7 sx/so