Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Dream Thread

Whoa I just had the most interesting dream.....

Okay I was back in school and we had to take a test, the teacher was my asian psychiatrist that I saw a few months ago. I noticed that he made me sit in a separate hallway where the other kids weren't. I soon realized this was a gimmick to get me to volunteer for this psychology experiment he wanted to do. This is realistic because in real life I was always kind of a teacher's pet. He said it would boost my confidence, and wouldn't make me so 'blah' in class, he talked about 'participation' and seemed angry that I always knew the answer and wouldn't say anything, that I was just lifeless and 'sat there.' I got mad and defended myself, saying that's just how I am and school is boring so whatever. But I ended up volunteering anyway.

How the classroom was set up was interesting, people were side-by-side to each other in chairs instead of the traditional desk.

So the experiment part was confusing, he umm I'm not sure but he passed around a bunch of random hygiene products around the room and talked about them, this part was a little weird because at the end he tried to carry l ike 60 products himself and they began to overflow. People just watched and watched and EVENTUALLY when like half the stuff scattered on the floor a student was all 'do you need help with that?' (lol it was pretty funny)

Then okay so now in the dream it was the teacher and a few guys that I knew from Starr Commonwealth. Everybody else had left. I ended up making out with one of the boys I liked there, while everyone watched. It was like some gay-affirming place or something since in reality we wanted to be together but we couldn't. Everybody started congratulating the relationship, which made me feel good, cause everybody around it irl always discouraged it for gazillions of reasons.

However, the guy I was making out with.....let's call him.... ummm ASHGILLY, to protect his privacy, he was always something of a bad boy. As in stab-kill people-do-drugs-hardcore kinda bad. Total gangsta. So he was kind of a 'drama king ( like eminem)' and 'intense' even though he was hot and homoerotic as hell, so I found myself conflicted cause he was so evil (but so hot). I remember I would like read his mind with my insight. I knew when he was bullshitting me, and I could always tell what he was thinking in real life, like when he would preach or get too 'pretentious' I would kinda see right through him, and knew that he wanted to stay a bad boy and had no desire to change so he should just cut the crap already until he really means it. He was really impressed with that, and I was like the 'shaman insight person' of the group.

One day we were talking about how to get away with murdering somebody. Then this big black janitor (looked a lot like samuel jackson) overheard me saying something that I shouldn't and everyone panicked. We all worked together and we killed him. I remember one time my hands sparkled while another boy was fighting him in melee, I realized I was a 'long-ranged caster' and was shitty in melee, but I wasn't strong enough to cast a single fireball yet so my hands just kind of....sparkled. I thought it was nuanced and realistic. But I still ended up killing him by grabbing a chair and knocking him down hard with the legs. Or maybe Ashgilly killed him when he and another boy picked him up (he was like really big like an ogre, like scarily big) and hurled him through a window. (we were on the second floor of some shady detroit apartment) They looked down and one guy was all 'omg dude he totally went SPLAT and is all split open!' So we were all like 'he's dead' in unision.

We then like got this rush, the kind of ALIVE rush that only killing can give you. It also solidified our bond with each other, I felt......included or something. Like this sounds kinda bad, but it felt like so real, unlike the fake social groups and conditions we create in real life in a lame attempt to 'be good', this felt so good. We felt like close to each other, not really just in a gay way (except for some of us) but like in this deep boyhood, fratenerity kind of way.....like that male thug spirit. But again another side of me felt wrong cause I knew these boys were mostly no good and I got caught up in them mainly due to my ambivalency and my very existence was like this 'moral line' between both worlds, similiar to Johnathon on Buffy how he got involved in Andrew and Warren, but I thought maybe I could save them with shaman magick or something. Like I really wanted to see them redeem themselves. But I knew logically the chances of that happening were very slim.

Ashgilly looked out the window and he saw that this female cop was headed towards us and he was like RUN!!! and everybody ran. I remember in the dream, all the other boys were more athletic than me and could roll down the stairs all ninja-like - but that's okay. I was behind but not TOO far behind, I remember down the stairs led to this like--- okay you know in those umm haunted theme parks with the haystack mazes? It lead to one of those, only here you had to keep your body low though and shuffle through the maze- like what's it called in the military those thingies where u gotta shuffle, keeping your body as low to the ground as possible? Well we did that. Half-way through I remember getting tired, but the aderalian of getting caught by the cop pushed me forward. I remember Ashgilly shouted something like 'this is the real world!' when one of the guys would complain about getting caught.

So we rushed and in the end of the maze was like this secret hide-out with a wooden door. You just KNEW you were safe when you entered and nobody could see you. WE MADE IT! Then we felt so good, I mean it was incredible. We just got away with murder! And to be fair the guy we offed was kind of a douchebag and wasn't exactly enlightened, he was going to turn us in to the police just for talking shit and accidentally saying the wrong thing, he was gonna narc on us and shit.

And I was surprised cause this like drunken college girl was there in our hide-out (but she was on our team more or less), and I got kinda jealous/angry cause I knew the guy I liked was bisexual, and didn't wanna start shit with her over him- but she was like one of those 'easily fuckable whores' like a cheap college co-ed u just use. She kept constantly smiling and was like 'wooo you guys made it!' in that overly enthusiastic way that females act. Then the dream ended, and I woke up like 'whoah. I remember EVERYTHING.'

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just don't have dreams that go on and on like this...
    IEI-Fe 4w3

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    haha, i actually do. and the overriding feeling in them is usually a sense of urgency. they go on until i wake up, without any real resolution. and then they may "continue" in another dream weeks or months later.
    I have those too; I just can't remember them. There was once a very long one involving buying a particular sort of pie from someone in the badish part of town neighborhood where I used to live but somehow he also popped up in a mall that looked like the mall in another suburb of my old city mashed up with a mall I visited one time in another city except with the color scheme of my high school, and it had an amazing used video game store which frequently recurred in its own right without the pie man. I think I knew the whole geography of the mall for a while (except, obviously, the landscape frequently changed, this being a dream and all, but there was always a set of stairs pointing in the same direction at one end of the mall, and I think that at one point the pie man had a secret-ish shop under those stairs, sort of cupboard like, and one time in a dream I went by that spot but I didn't see anything because I--the real me, or my subconscious or whatever--had forgotten about the pie man, but I nevertheless had a vague sense that there was something there, and I think that was a sticking point in the dream for a long time. Also, the pie man also served some sort of potato dish, but only sometimes or something). I have an intense love-hate relationship with multipart dreams. Sometimes they suck.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Whoa I just had the most interesting dream.....

etc etc etc
    Brilliant! That played out like an epic story/dream...

I could take a stab at psychoanalyzing the crap out of that, but I'd rather not on the off chance of offending everyone.

Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default dream

I had a weird dream, okay I was out with my family at this restaurant. there was this friendly, approachable extroverted old man there that owned the place. When we started to leave he had to sign our receipts or something with his signature, and he didn't do it right and my dad kept correcting him. (he forgot to put the date, put the wrong date and in the beginning he didn't even really sign it, he just squiggled and my dad would be all 'sign it right!') Then when he was all done my dad made fun of him like 'okay now you can go to the store and do our errands for us' har har har. I said bye to the old man but he didn't say anything to me, almost like he was embarrassed at our family's perfectionism and bad midwestern jokes. And well I did feel for him like I felt it was stupid and pointless that he had to sign the receipts, especially perfectly like that like 'who fucking cares.'

then we went to a pizza place after the restaurant. This was another weird feeling. We just ate and we were going to another restaurant right after? It was confusing. I asked my dad "why are we here, we just ate!" and he was all "cause it's easier to go here first before we get the groceries" but that was still like '....' cause WE JUST ATE. However, this restaurant was much better, the pizza was good. They already had free little slices laid out for everybody to eat when you sat down on the tables, which I really liked and I wish real pizza places did this. (maybe some do but this was pretty awesome) It also felt like an excellent marketing strategy because it made me want to order a lot of pizza.

Now to my left I had a baby brother that I don't have in real life. What was interesting and scary (and kinda funny in a morbid way) was that I accidentally almost pushed him down from his carriage, like he was on the table to the side held up by this board thing and I pushed on the board for some reason, just being curious about it you know, and the baby fell down! I gasped like OMG SHIT I JUST DROPPED A BABY! but my mom grabbed him with superhuman reflexes. She just looked at me kind of worried but understood it was an accident. She then just sat the baby down and suddenly instead of being a newborn, he was now two years old and could talk! He had a really cute voice though and made fun of me for almost killing him. He had blonde-reddish hair. Kind of looked like a 'good' chuckie. But still it was like 'omg how did you grow so fast?' lol. newborn baby - toddler in like a second. Of course since it was a dream everybody else in my family just pretended like this was a normal occurrence and kept munching on their free pizza slices.

We never did get to order our real food, cause after that my perception changed to me watching a lady gaga music video. It's like I was IN the video as an observer, not watching it in any particular place, but rather 'inside' the video in a way. (hope i'm making sense) In the video she sang about how love didn't exist, people just want sex, and that she hates sappy things. She also kept singing about how she only loves asshole men. She said if you want to attract somebody you gotta JOKE A LOT and KICK ASS. It was all too I guess, Fire sign for me and made me feel kinda sheepish and '...' ish. This was all just an exaggeration of the stuff she talks about in her real videos, but to a more extreme degree. (in real life she sings about how she just wants fame, celebrity, to just dance her life away at clubs, material things and how she never ever gives up her heart and it relates a lot to my hollywood narcissism stories in 16type adventures.)

I felt very 'supervised' cause in the video she kept just doing these cartwheels and talking about how love doesn't exist in an upbeat way, it was like sooo vapid and fake and just happy on the outside. and she kept saying it a kind of mocking tone like 'doesn't everybody know this?' I thought she was a half-demon but I'm sorry to say I think Lady Gaga is a PURE DEMON.

Anyways yeah when she told people that they need to KICK ASS to attract people she kept saying this like 5 times, she first said 'you gotta JOKE' and then she kept saying you gotta KICK ASS. She held up these cards in the back of a van about how you gotta be TOUGH and KICK ASS in life. There was also these posters of roosters that had these like bulging sociopathic eyes. The posters had like those kind of corny superficial jokes that people send you in e-mail chain letters. The whole thing just felt kinda cringe-worthy, vapid and depressing. But I also felt like most of the world really believed this, like it had all gone to hell, like most people already believe that there is no such thing as love, or 'sappy gay shit' and all they are doing is fucking their lives away being fake and superficial and such and I'm not allowed to say anything about it. That's kind of the feeling I got. And it was like at that point the dream really blended in with reality well, and I started to believe what Lady Gaga was saying, and like how it 'must be true.' and like how all these artists are talking bout how 'not giving your heart away' to anybody and just like, being narcissistic and doing your own thing. And how they are sooooo popular and famous for saying these things and stuff, and I kinda felt like the whole world was corrupted by satan or a dark force and it's up to a few people to help save it.

Cause Jason Mraz, Chris Crocker, even Pink (sometimes) and Lady Gaga all these horribly famous people with so much more shit than us always sings about the same things and its like 'they are popular for this? it's so narcissistic god this is so dumb.' and its like the true artists that aren't as famous connect more with real emotions that I have but...ah well. you get the picture. Like it's so weird to me, I don't get why anybody in the world would want to just go to a dance club or something to 'show off' and get empty attention from people that won't last. maybe I should become a hermit monk. more than I already am. =p

the end.

Creepy-male

Damn that part about lady gaga sounds disturbing...

Not really anything about you personally but just the idea of it all, I've actually experienced feeling like that before and gahhhh I fucking hate it, love is a great thing.