Thread: A request to watch and comment on my video

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default A request to watch and comment on my video

Hello - This is a request to watch and comment on my video. The reasons for this request are explained during the video, however for those who require the information now, it is a "please type me" video. I go into more details on the video itself regarding this. Any and all comments will be gratefully received. It does have quite a lot of megabytes so the streaming may be a little slow. Thanks

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Before you mentioned the dilemma, my impressions were that the EP temperament seemed quite adequate, as well as dominance. My impressions are based on the manner in which you string your thoughts together and how you communicate them. There is a palpable nervous energy both in your voice/tone as well as how you seem to flit about while speaking to the camera. There is a randomness to your train of thought, almost as though you are beginning to communicate one thought, and then before you finish the thought a different thought comes to mind. This is primarily the cause (I think) of the stop-and-go manner in which you seem to talk.

This is but one example, but I think given this impression, the EP temperament seems to be the best fit. So, I think you were on the right track with regards to being somewhere between ENFp and ENTp.

I think I might weigh ENTp just slightly over ENFp, but I do think it is rather close.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you are not a female so im not going to watch your video
    INTp

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    you are not a female so im not going to watch your video
    If I splice in some pictures of hot naked girls in their late teens, will you watch it?

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would say ENFp. It seemed like you weren't that concerned about the overall cohesiveness of what you were saying, not that this is something I see in ENFps in particular, but "socionically" this would hint at not valuing Ti, imo. EP temperament is obvious, unless you were acting, which I doubt. I can say with confidence that you're either ENFp or ENTp based on the video.

PS: my previously non-existent reputation of socionics is at stake here, so you better come out to be those two, or else.

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, I like you Soma. I don't think you are pretentious at all. You come across as interested and participative imo.

ENXp, ugh nothing new to contribute here...
    OPERATION POOPLAIR

Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tereg View Post
    Before you mentioned the dilemma, my impressions were that the EP temperament seemed quite adequate, as well as dominance. My impressions are based on the manner in which you string your thoughts together and how you communicate them. There is a palpable nervous energy both in your voice/tone as well as how you seem to flit about while speaking to the camera. There is a randomness to your train of thought, almost as though you are beginning to communicate one thought, and then before you finish the thought a different thought comes to mind. This is primarily the cause (I think) of the stop-and-go manner in which you seem to talk.

This is but one example, but I think given this impression, the EP temperament seems to be the best fit. So, I think you were on the right track with regards to being somewhere between ENFp and ENTp.

I think I might weigh ENTp just slightly over ENFp, but I do think it is rather close.
    I like these observations. Thank You. Oh and I noticed the nervousness, I kind of felt it building up and just really needed to relax by the end of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sereno View Post
    I would say ENFp. It seemed like you weren't that concerned about the overall cohesiveness of what you were saying, not that this is something I see in ENFps in particular, but "socionically" this would hint at not valuing Ti, imo. EP temperament is obvious, unless you were acting, which I doubt. I can say with confidence that you're either ENFp or ENTp based on the video.

PS: my previously non-existent reputation of socionics is at stake here, so you better come out to be those two, or else.
    Hi thanks for this, very informative- I actually edited the video down from nearly twenty minutes - the rest of is was just big pauses or pompous moments of extreme grandiousity where I was talking about how amazing I am at various things.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    lol, I like you Soma. I don't think you are pretentious at all. You come across as interested and participative imo.

ENXp, ugh nothing new to contribute here...
    Thanks, I appreciate it.