Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Idk but....

It seems like we all kinda lost track of the heart, or original plan of why we got involved in this nonsense in the first place. I always enjoyed seeing and reading people accurately, what really drives them (as opposed to what people feel they are 'supposed' to care about, etc.)

It seems like most of us are confusing and wrapping our heads around something, thinking we have things figured out in our heads when we really don't. The mental perceptions we have are weird, seeing people with our heads and not with our hearts.

It's just a message board. Should I care? This place is addicting. But it's like a deepness that has no end. It will just....keep your drowned. You need something to stay afloat, something beyond the mind and psychology. Or you will just keep sinking, in your own thoughts. Does the deepness have the light? Are people rewarded at the end for mentally torturing themselves, trying to find the core or the ESSENCE or 'That's it, gotcha' moment of vibrant starlightedness and Miley Cyrus awe and wonder and magic at the world where everything just fits and the timer goes off, *DING*, and it feels like you are DONE. Complete. You could die right now and it's okay. I dunno what that is. Be a river, not a lake?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    You could die right now and it's okay. I dunno what that is. Be a river, not a lake?
    I could die right now and it would be okay.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

That's good to hear! I like when I feel that way. But it's a transient thing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the DINGs aren't even as rewarding/intoxicating/intense as they used to be. i'm just stuck in a loop at this point.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    and it feels like you are DONE. Complete. You could die right now and it's okay. I dunno what that is. Be a river, not a lake?
    When it's over, you have to die... or start again. And then it's not over.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari