Thread: Gammas what are you goals and plans for the future?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Gammas what are you goals and plans for the future?

Hello everyone,

what's your plan for future ? what are u going to do in ur life ? how are u going to hit the target ?

I asked you because I'm full of ideas I have no time in my life to get everything I want. I have to choose the best for me and I have diffculty in making right decision- what will be the most profitable for me?-I asked myself and....(there is a place for chaotic thinking ).

So all in all how to improve my ?

EDIT:
    Btw I hope that everyone understands me and my English isn't so terrible. Correct me if u see some mistakes, please
    Last edited by Olinda; 10-11-2009 at 11:57 AM.
    I'm SEE. 2w3.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olinda View Post
    I asked you because I'm full of ideas I have no time in my life to get everything I want. I have to choose the best for me and I have diffculty in making right decision- what will be the most profitable for me?-I asked myself and....(there is a place for chaotic thinking ).

EDIT:
    Btw I hope that everyone understands me and my English isn't so terrible. Correct me if u see some mistakes, please
    Which ideas do you have from which we can we choose from? That is if you want to share them with us...

My own plan is to get rich and stop working, after that, doing whatever I want to do, and that is when someone with a lot of ideas could come in handy...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok. So... I'm student of :1) law, 2) administration, 3) finances and aaccountancy.

And I'm going to fix all to be stockbroker.

Or...

I'm going to improve my German, French and learn Dutch (Ik ben nog nooit in Nederland geweest ) and Japanese to be translator (and working at home ).

In fact I'm doing too much (so: Ik ben altijd erg moe ) and I have no time to sleep enough. My planes changes twice a day....(or more ).

Btw I want to work during studies too, but...in fact I have to clone mysefl to get it.

I would like to be not so chaotic and choose one target to get it ( in fact to resign from law or administration, I'm sure that I want to study finances and accountancy. Studying two courses will be better than three I think).
    I'm SEE. 2w3.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok. So... I'm student of :1) law, 2) administration, 3) finances and aaccountancy.

And I'm going to fix all to be stockbroker.

Or...

I'm going to improve my German, French and learn Dutch (Ik ben nog nooit in Nederland geweest ) and Japanese to be translator (and working at home ).

In fact I'm doing too much (so: Ik ben altijd erg moe ) and I have no time to sleep enough. My planes changes twice a day....(or more ).

Btw I want to work during studies too, but...in fact I have to clone mysefl to get it.

I would like to be not so chaotic and choose one target to get it ( in fact to resign from law or administration, I'm sure that I want to study finances and accountancy. Studying two courses will be better than three I think).
    haha cool!

oke, here are my tips ahum.

I've studied finance too. Worked at an insurance office in the beginning, but I didn't like it to much, and now I'm working at a stockbroker company '-)

It's way better, a more dynamic environment instead of boring insurance laws and rules. I think you would like it there, I work with 2 SEE's at the moment.

Your dutch is perfect so far What is your native language?

Often when you choose a job for example at a stock brokers office they'll ask you to study a specialized course, no matter how many degree's you have. I think it's no problem if you skip the law adminstration.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool. I don't really have experience with any of this outside schooling or work you're going through. I'm always a bit too introspective and lost in internal themes for this stuff, as I said I'm making a career out of music. I self teach myself whatever I feel like, or sometimes I'll stop thinking for a while, then at the right time use all of my thinking power at once. But there is Jarno and some others then. I guess I'm not much of a worldly person.

Hey you're a 2w3, that's interesting. ESFJ territory.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't really have one plan, just vague goals which i choose to work toward when it's most convenient. so everything is getting replanned as things change
    INTp

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My plans are partially similar to yours, Olinda. I'm doing a masters in mathematical finance, and will most likely end up working in the field, even though I also have a voice in my head that tells me I should try to become a guide in the alps (it's really difficult to access that profession, but it'd definitely be better for me than working in an office). I already work as a translator while I'm studying; I don't want to crush your hopes, but given the knowledge of a language, what you need to get into the profession is just luck: I have been offered to work at it by an acquaintance that knew about my decent language-skills, yet after 4 years I still haven't figured out what is the "official" way to become one, probably it's absent.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    SEE-Se
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I no longer discuss my goals on this forum. If you're interested, feel free to PM me, Olinda.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEE-Se
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how are u going to hit the target ?
    Decide on a direction of travel and then keep your eye on the prize. Make sure your short term goals are consistent with your long term goals.

Sounds like you need more Ni than Te? Well, Ni + Te, of course. Just Te won't do the job though.

EDIT:
    It's great except for the use of the words (if you can call them that) "ur" and "u".
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Who you know, and who you blow. Lesson of the day kiddos.

what's your plan for future ?
    I'm going nuke the world into plate glass.

No, wait did I say that aloud? What I meant was that I want to found this nursery for all the blind kittens that come from poor families in the world.

how are u going to hit the target ?
    By pushing the red button.

No I meant that, I'm starting to collect money for the... nursery for the kittens.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what's your plan for future?
    To become INTp.

how are u going to hit the target?
    By honoring the ballsack.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Who you know, and who you blow. Lesson of the day kiddos.
    lol
    OPERATION POOPLAIR

Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048

Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    By honoring the ballsack.
    That is the true golden path to enlightenment.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    That is the true golden path to enlightenment.
    That's why Gammas rule.

And for large-breasted SEEs.

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Yes, it's all about the flow of Chi from the ballsack to the large... target.

INTp

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Word.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am studying psychology for undergraduate and I eventually want to get a masters in something psychology or social work related. I am thinking mental health counseling or guidance counseling but I am not sure. I don't know yet if I want to take a break from school to work or travel abroad but I guess I have to figure out soon lol.
    “No psychologist should pretend to understand what he does not understand... Only fools and charlatans know everything and understand nothing.” -Anton Chekhov

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Bardia0
    http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Bardia0