asd

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

THE Vero? Oh another Vero! Interesting.

Yes you look a lot like an INTp. Or possibly an INTj. Those pesky j/p switcharoos!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you mean saying "another"? I've never heard of any Vero and I've made this nickname just for this forum today.

Ok, so 1.5 for INTp, 0.5 for INTj. Anyone else?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you make a different expression?

there's a "ver0" on this forum, but I think she goes by mn0good now (I'm not really sure actually)
    The saddest ESFj

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all those pix look exactly alike. pronounced lack of Fe. i vote ILI.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

quite old one, taken in 2007
    the same expression, but different angle

I could make different expression, but it would be rather unnatural for me.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah... my guess is ILI, too.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vero View Post
    quite old one, taken in 2007
    the same expression, but different angle

I could make different expression, but it would be rather unnatural for me.
    Does it make you uncomfortable when people try to get an emotional response from you?
    The saddest ESFj

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want it to be identification based only on visuals, so I'll answer in few days, but not now. :-)

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another vote for ILI
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I knew this guy that for a while I was sure he was ILI. he constantly had a dead/depressed expression on his face but then I discovered his affinity for poetry and spontaneous love declarations and assumed that he was actually IEI.

Anyway, you seem very ILI..

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bon jovi

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My first thought was LII, then SLI. You're obviously introverted, in any case. And I don't think SEI, IEI, EII, or ILI are completely out of the question.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, so now time for few words from me. I've created this thread to check if this whole visual type identification actually works. At the beginning I was very skeptical - idea that look may affect someone's characted sounded silly to me. But then I've realised that it works opposite way: the way you think makes you express emotions in different ways etc.

You probably identified me quite well - I'm MBTI INTP type (this description fits me perfectly). That means I'm rather INTp=LII, or INTj=ILI. You've choosed the second, but based on the descriptions my character is closer to LII (is there any main difference between these two?).

And thanks for help.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII's need people who are emotionally expressive and tend to their physical comfort and the emotional atmosphere.

ILI's need people who focus more on relationships and know how much force to apply in a given situation. Their duals are more impulsive and laid back.

Some people like these temperament descriptions, some don't:

EJ- Proactive
    You're one busy bee! You get an idea in your head of how things should be, and you go to work to make them that way. You aren't shy about taking on projects, and you may even feel a bit lost or unsettled if you aren't working on accomplishing something... or, more likely, a number of things. Others are impressed by your readiness to make things happen, but your direct approach, intensity, and occasional impatience may sometimes solicit a "take a chill pill!" response.
    Your ideal partner is Steadfast. They're self-controlled, responsible, and focused. They're great with follow through. They remind you not to take on too much at once so you’re able to stay the course and accomplish your truly important goals and objectives.

IJ- Steadfast
    You're self-controlled, conscientious, and focused. You're probably known for being the stable and responsible one, though some might think you're a bit boring or too concerned with stability. Others may tell you that you need to "be more spontaneous". You have the focus and self-discipline necessary to stick with routines. Staying the course is just the natural thing for you to do. For this reason, you're great at follow through and keeping up with the details of a project once it's well underway and nearing completion. You’re not one to impetuously jump on board with any and every new idea or project that comes up.
    Your ideal partner is Proactive. They're driven and boldly take on new projects. They need to be reminded not to take on too much at times, but you find their energy and initiative refreshing, and they help keep you from getting stuck in a rut.

EP- Spontaneous
    You're impulsive, unpredictable, mobile, and fun. You enjoy change and get bored when things stay the same for too long. You live in the moment and don’t weigh yourself down too much with concerns about future steps or details. When you’re active, you display impressive enthusiasm or drive, but you’re also comfortable slacking off sometimes. Others perceive you as energetic but not too uptight, however, they may also complain that you are unreliable. Your ideas or goals help spur people into action, but you're not very good with follow through.
    Your ideal partner is Easygoing. They're happy to go along with many of your ideas, but they're also good at pointing out and helping you avoid potential problem areas.

IP- Easygoing
    You're laid back. You’re content to go with the flow and don't tend to make waves. You comfortably adapt to changing situations. Others enjoy your casual, patient, and easy going manner, but they may complain that you're lazy or that you lack initiative. Because you’re not always busy trying to make things happen, you’re more observant than many people. Your awareness of the flow of events and your tendency to not create turbulence saves you from having to deal with many of difficulties that you see other people creating for themselves.
    Your ideal partner is Spontaneous. They're interesting and energetic, able to motivate you and spur you into action. They're energetic without being too rigid or demanding. They make going with the flow more fun while you help to avoid the rocks.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    LII's need people who are emotionally expressive and tend to their physical comfort and the emotional atmosphere.

ILI's need people who focus more on relationships and know how much force to apply in a given situation. Their duals are more impulsive and laid back.

Some people like these temperament descriptions, some don't:
    I relate more to the IP one than the IJ one but definitely fit LII as described above. Maybe its a subtype thing.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Creepy-female

Quote Originally Posted by Mimosa Pudica View Post
    ILIs are creatures with sarcastic comments loving sinister caracters and tragic stories. They dream of being abused in a dark basement.
    LIIs are creatures with sarcastic comments loving happy moments and silly childish jokes. They dream of being diaper-babies again.
    oh god. rotfl.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My guess is IEI. You look a lot like my friend, but I don't really know you, so.

Quote Originally Posted by Mimosa Pudica View Post
    ILIs are creatures with sarcastic comments loving sinister caracters and tragic stories. They dream of being abused in a dark basement.
    LIIs are creatures with sarcastic comments loving happy moments and silly childish jokes. They dream of being diaper-babies again.

These are forum-stereotypes, at least.
    Uh wow, these are so incredibly stupid.

This is Ni.