LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default New socionics test- this one gives subtypes

http://valaas.angelfire.com/socionics_test.html

Your socionics type is LII-0.

The strength of the subtype is denoted by the number preceding the subtype. Zero indicates a balanced type with no discernable subtype, 1 indicates a minimal subtype, 2 indicates a moderate subtype, and 3 indicates a strong subtype. The other possible types listed below are much less likely than the type listed above and very little weight should be given to them.

Next most likely type is LSI.

Next most likely type is ILE.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your socionics type is LIE-3Te.

The strength of the subtype is denoted by the number preceding the subtype. Zero indicates a balanced type with no discernable subtype, 1 indicates a minimal subtype, 2 indicates a moderate subtype, and 3 indicates a strong subtype. The other possible types listed below are much less likely than the type listed above and very little weight should be given to them.

Next most likely type is LSE.

Next most likely type is ILI.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your socionics type is ILI-3Ni.

Next most likely type is LIE.

Next most likely type is SLI.

Questions were effective, but I didn't like taking the test. Could have had much better questions.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your socionics type is IEE-1Ne.

Next most likely type is EII.
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE-0
    Next most likely ILI
    Next most likely LII

Uh-oh time to reconsider my type, it kinda makes sense to me after I read the wikisocion description.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your socionics type is IEE-1Fi.

Next most likely type is SEE.

It's a valid test but more questions were needed. I didn't like how the options were just descriptions of functions/quadras...

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your socionics type is ILE-3Ne.

Next most likely type is IEE.

Next most likely type is LII
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    IEI 4-6-9 apparently
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Your socionics type is ILE-1Ti.

Next most likely type is IEI.

I'm more Alpha and Gamma than Beta!

Possible reasons why the test hates me:

- The description that's supposed to be Beta is bad, particularly this line: "Focus is on larger groups, where including everyone in an activity is important." I think that's only for an ideal Beta group - generally Betas are kind of elitist towards non-Betas and tend to exclude them, deliberately or not.

- I don't fit well with IEI Reinin dichotomies.

- I'm more focused on intellectual activities, being a student and all, so the Ti descriptions actually sound more like me than the Fe descriptions.

I'm a real IEI, really!
    Quote Originally Posted by Agee The Great View Post
    Nobody here...besides me, seems to know what SLE is except for maybe Maritsa.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha octopus. You got a 70 on the test. This is mainly just me laughing at you.

Creepy-male

Your socionics type is IEE-0.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Your socionics type is EII-0.

Next most likely type is LII.
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your socionics type is ILE-2Ti.

Next most likely type is SLE.

pretty good test i think, whoever came up with it. pretty brief, but gets at a lot of what defines socionics type. a lot of us "know" the right answer, but it hink people unfamiliar with the theory would test out accurately. nice job...did you make this up WL?

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your socionics type is IEI-0.

Next most likely type is SEI.

Next most likely type is EIE.
    INFp

If your sea chart does not match reality, go with reality (Old mariner saying)

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your socionics type is ESI-1Fi.

“No psychologist should pretend to understand what he does not understand... Only fools and charlatans know everything and understand nothing.” -Anton Chekhov

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Bardia0
    http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Bardia0

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your socionics type is ESI-1Fi.

INFj

9w1 sp/sx

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your socionics type is SEI-1Si.

Next most likely type is ESE.

The results were a little different than I expected, though there was a question or two I wish had I'm not sure options.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your socionics type is ILI-4Te.

I think questions pertaining to the dichotomies threw it off.

"His feeling that this world is not his Fatherland, and that it does not represent his proper condition, so to speak—his feeling that, basically, he 'comes from afar'—will remain a fundamental element which will not give rise to mystical escapism and spiritual weakness, but rather will enable him to minimise, to relativise, to refer to higher concepts of measure and limit, all that can seem important and definitive to others, starting with death itself, and will confer on him calm force and breadth of vision." — Julius Evola

SLI-Te | 5w6 sp/so
    Oldham Solitary

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your socionics type is IEI-1Ni.

I said "not sure" on quite a few.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

“Let us forget with generosity those who cannot love us”
    ― Pablo Neruda

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    pretty good test i think, whoever came up with it. pretty brief, but gets at a lot of what defines socionics type. a lot of us "know" the right answer, but it hink people unfamiliar with the theory would test out accurately. nice job...did you make this up WL?
    Nope, it's RSV3's test.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your socionics type is LIE--2Te.

Decent test, but I skipped many.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your socionics type is EII--1Fi.

i dunno. confused now. just took this test http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...nics-test.html shortly after. my results are there.
    Last edited by implied; 10-10-2009 at 09:19 PM.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pretty accurate!
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your socionics type is ILI-0.

did it twice.

Your socionics type is ILI-0.

Next most likely type is IEI.
    Last edited by Mea; 10-11-2009 at 05:17 PM.
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

scored LIE Te

I didn't like the test. The questions were too conventional of the types. It would only be effective if you didn't know anything about socionics.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

TIM
    ISTp
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

SLI-1Te
    ILI
    ILE

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the input everyone. I realize that most of the test questions are fairly transparent and some of the descriptions could be improved. I'm probably going to make some revisions to the test down the road, so if anyone has any other advise or suggestions, please let me know.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your socionics type is IEI-0.

IEI-Fe 4w3

Creepy-Diana

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

Your socionics type is SLE-2Ti.

Next most likely type is LSI.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your socionics type is ILE-0.

Tsk... sometimes I still wonder if I'm ILE. Interesting, because the most questionable answer I gave was choosing > on the "which perceiving function do you like best" question.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your socionics type is SLI-1Si.

Next most likely type is SLE.
    Accurate

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds right to me.

Your socionics type is IEE-1Fi.

Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I took the test again

I can answer one of the questions in two different ways leaving all of the other questions as they are

1st way

Your socionics type is EII-0.

Next most likely type is ESI.

2nd way

Your socionics type is ESI-0.

INFj

9w1 sp/sx

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ You came across as EII in that video you posted awhile ago, but I didn't want to say anything as I don't know you well
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Akra View Post
    Or honest with yourself.
    It's easier said than done.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Indeed. But how else are you supposed to improve at anything except by practicing? Failure isn't an outcome, it's an opportunity.
    True, but the point of the test isn't to provide a tool for people to practice their ability to look at themselves.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your socionics type is ILI-2Te.

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By answering some of the questions I was unsure of differently, I got:

Your socionics type is SLI-0.

Next most likely type is LSE.
    and a one last try...

Your socionics type is ILI-2Te.

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why not?
    lol, idk.. I guess you should ask the maker. Maybe that was his intention
    3w4-5w6-9w8

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast