User Tag List

Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Hey

  1. #1
    Hrafn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Northern wastes
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Hey

    Hi!

    Hmm... First of all, I think I'm ILI-Ni. I'm not too sure, though, as I'm still fairly new to Socionics. I've mainly read up on MBTI... the depth & complexity of Socionics fascinates me.

    I'm studying agriculture right now. I like driving my car (+ tractors + harvesters, though I bumped into somebody's pickup Nissan with one ) and playing guitar and riding horses... and studying psychology and math and physics and biology and philosophy and theory of music and playing chess and strategy games and doing random things with my computer.

    Nice to meet you. I suppose.
    ILI-Ni 5w4 sp/so
    MBTI INFP

  2. #2
    Cold Empathy Wintermute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi! I'm new to the forum also. I'm close to your type too!

    Do you live in the midwest? I'm from Iowa so you caught my eye when you said tractors.

    Welcome to the forum!

  3. #3
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hrafn View Post
    Hi!

    Hmm... First of all, I think I'm ILI-Ni. I'm not too sure, though, as I'm still fairly new to Socionics. I've mainly read up on MBTI... the depth & complexity of Socionics fascinates me.

    I'm studying agriculture right now. I like driving my car (+ tractors + harvesters, though I bumped into somebody's pickup Nissan with one ) and playing guitar and riding horses... and studying psychology and math and physics and biology and philosophy and theory of music and playing chess and strategy games and doing random things with my computer.

    Nice to meet you. I suppose.
    Nice to make your aquaintance.

    If you want to talk on physics/math/music theory I can probably be of use... psychology too, but then again most people on this forum are good at that, I can only claim superiority in physics/music theory over most of the other members on this forum.

  4. #4
    wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,107
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi! Nice to internet-meet you.

    Theory of music sounds fascinating. Philosophy is wonderful (I'm in my first college philosophy class right now). EDIT: Who/what branches of philosophy are you interested in?
    Not a rule, just a trend.

    IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

    Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

    I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

  5. #5
    Haikus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,060
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    There are more things 'twixt heaven and earth, horatio- then are dreamnt of in thine philosophy.

    No philosophy does life justice. Slow suicide-ing your life away in academia, building ethics and theories and mystical ideals about how the world 'should be run' goes nowhere. It's a loss dead-end. People are now just realizing it. You'd get more benefit from playing an MMORPG all day.

    Drop out of college. It's an illusion.

    You can't get the 'should' until you face the IS.

    You are a spoiled sheltered mama's boy that is in for a big awakening. These next three years will be very difficult for you. You have two choices: You could be the lazy fag you've always been, or you could step up the plate, face some fear, pain and hate and come out braver, stronger, faster, and better on the other side.

    If you want to surprise the enemy, your true enemy, the only enemy, the dark side, evil in its purest form- then you have to surprise yourself. Can you do that? It's hard isn't it? Surprising yourself.

    OOH THAT'S BIG ISN'T IT! like Esther Hicks said.

    Shit. I love seeing right through people.

    I love ya though. We're a little bit crazy but a friendly bunch here.

  6. #6
    wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,107
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    You are a spoiled sheltered mama's boy that is in for a big awakening. These next three years will be very difficult for you. You have two choices: You could be the lazy fag you've always been, or you could step up the plate, face some fear, pain and hate and come out braver, stronger, faster, and better on the other side.
    1) Were you talking to the OP or me... because while I am totally a mama's boy, the OP is a girl. Regardless the advice is just as applicable to me as the OP (presumably its intended recipient), so thanks.

    2) (slight threadjack):
    No philosophy does life justice.
    I have this exact same belief in different words.

    But conventions (philosophy, poetry, ways of life, etc.) help me learn nature (life); learning nature is the only thing that matters (except for God).

    If you want to surprise the enemy, your true enemy, the only enemy, the dark side, evil in its purest form- then you have to surprise yourself. Can you do that? It's hard isn't it? Surprising yourself.
    Lo me gusta.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

    IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

    Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

    I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

  7. #7
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hrafn View Post
    and studying psychology and math and physics and philosophy and theory of music and playing chess and strategy games and doing random things with my computer.
    ya i do all of that alot
    INTp

  8. #8
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    There are more things 'twixt heaven and earth, horatio- then are dreamnt of in thine philosophy.

    No philosophy does life justice. Slow suicide-ing your life away in academia, building ethics and theories and mystical ideals about how the world 'should be run' goes nowhere. It's a loss dead-end. People are now just realizing it. You'd get more benefit from playing an MMORPG all day.

    Drop out of college. It's an illusion.

    You can't get the 'should' until you face the IS.

    You are a spoiled sheltered mama's boy that is in for a big awakening. These next three years will be very difficult for you. You have two choices: You could be the lazy fag you've always been, or you could step up the plate, face some fear, pain and hate and come out braver, stronger, faster, and better on the other side.

    If you want to surprise the enemy, your true enemy, the only enemy, the dark side, evil in its purest form- then you have to surprise yourself. Can you do that? It's hard isn't it? Surprising yourself.

    OOH THAT'S BIG ISN'T IT! like Esther Hicks said.

    Shit. I love seeing right through people.

    I love ya though. We're a little bit crazy but a friendly bunch here.
    1) You have a philosophy yourself, its to live life rather than study it, but living and studying are one within the same its not like when you study you aren't living, its not like you die when you open a book or your mind to your thoughts, your still alive but your energy is focused inward into yourself rather than outward into the world. Thought is meaningless without action and action meaningless without thought. Everyone is a philosopher of some philosophy. A philosophy which is acted out in reality, which has its way of showing us how our philosophies are wrong and which helps us build new ones through the inspiration of our failures and successes.

    2) Lol and mamas boy.... why so harsh? Behind every boy there is always a mother; and a father.

    3) Lol College vs MMORPGs.... each to their own, some people get more from College, some people get more from MMORPGs.... people should just choose which path works best for themselves.

  9. #9
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    what strategy games do you play? (warcraft 3?) haha. well if you don't then you should. go buy it. it will baffle and hypnotize you for months, i promise.
    B&D, how can you jump between arguing we can't define normal to preaching about the IS and meditation
    INTp

  10. #10
    Creepy-cucuhud

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
    Hi! I'm new to the forum also. I'm close to your type too!

    Do you live in the midwest? I'm from Iowa so you caught my eye when you said tractors.

    Welcome to the forum!
    I am a newbie in this forum, so i would like to make a new member and contribute my ideas and improve my knowledge from the others.I was registered at your forum. I have printed the test message. Do not delete, please.

  11. #11
    Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    POOPLAIR
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Posts
    4,399
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol obvious bot is obvious.

    but its a cute bot, i'll give it that.

    I'd say it is ISFp
    OPERATION POOPLAIR

    Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048

  12. #12
    Poster Nutbag The Exception's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    my own personal bubble
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    4,108
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    lol obvious bot is obvious.

    but its a cute bot, i'll give it that.

    I'd say it is ISFp
    Cucuhud should contact Polikijum for advertising.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP



  13. #13
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Contact my Fi. She's usually quite able at most hours of the day.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •