TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 6 fixation?

It is the stupidest shit ever.

I am actually upset over the fact that someone changed their type. Like legit pissed. I feel scattered, angry, I feel scared like the my life is about to take a turn for the worst.

Usually I just explode somewhere private and convince imaginary people in my head that they are wrong.

I want to punch something. I want to yell. God its so silly. Its like the world has come to an end, its fuckin over. No more world everything was a lie and I believed it.

I cant even help it. All i want to do is yell at this person or cry. I know its stupid but i seriously can't help it. This person doesn't deserve it and I have no right to be upset.

I've just built too much off of my conception of this person as type "x" that if I let this go it will destroy everything I've done. Its all wrong. I have to start from scratch. I dont want to start from scratch. Ive been wrong about everything ;sdjlsjdalkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkklakshfj hdjkfjhsdkfhkjdshkjfhkjdshfkjskdfsdhfjshdfhsjkdfhk sdhkfjhsjkdfhjksdkfsdjfjksdjfksjdjfhsdjhlkdshflskd hahslkdahjklhdfjksafkjhskjfhlkjshdjkfdsajkdfjkslsj kdjkfsjdjfsjdfjsjadhljsdfsfs

someone tranquilize my mind. make it stoooooooooooooooooooooopppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

please dont despise me I try to make it stop but I cant. I need to go through the ritual now. The ritual of convincing myself im right, laying in my bed, until i fucking fall asleep.

Maybe Im just insane. I think im insane.
    The end is nigh

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

rawrness

maybe you should just go for a jog or something.. distract yourself

Quote Originally Posted by unhealthy six
    Level 7: Fearing that they have ruined their security, they become panicky, volatile, and self-disparaging with acute inferiority feelings. Seeing themselves as defenseless, they seek out a stronger authority or belief to resolve all problems. Highly divisive, disparaging and berating others
    sounds like it could be
    3w4-5w6-9w8

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

uhhhh I might get a bit peeved but I don't really get upset like that. Umm there there? =D *pats you*

I'm a 6 and I'm not like that sooo I don't think it's a 6 trait, I think it's a Jake trait. ;D

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah it's ok, we're all struggling for some sense of identity/certainty right?
    It blew my mind too.
    The saddest ESFj

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    I'm a 6 and I'm not like that sooo I don't think it's a 6 trait, I think it's a Jake trait. ;D
    But you've never been there? When I'm stressed out I'll get so anxious that my fear totally possesses my perception of reality. In such a state, any emotions I feel will feed into that mental bubble, and it gets really intense.

So yeah, I think it's a Six thing.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what, the INFj former ISFp girl? yeah, that is a dramatic twist. I thought she was ISFp. when I realize a big mistake like this I do have to sit back and rewrite things. It's very stimulating.. it doesn't piss me off though. Usually a better thought will replace the old thought ..

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After a good 9 hrs of sleep I feel better. The type change was just a final straw because issues in my personal life had been stewing around in my head before hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Azeroffs View Post
    rawrness

maybe you should just go for a jog or something.. distract yourself
    Yeah, this is what I normally do, but it was 12:00 am.

uhhhh I might get a bit peeved but I don't really get upset like that. Umm there there? =D *pats you*

idk. I dont want to make 6 out to be a psycho...

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    what, the INFj former ISFp girl? yeah, that is a dramatic twist. I thought she was ISFp. when I realize a big mistake like this I do have to sit back and rewrite things. It's very stimulating.. it doesn't piss me off though. Usually a better thought will replace the old thought ..
    Depending on the size of the mistake I will sit back and reconsider my beliefs. Being pissed only happens when someone is betraying me or revealing they had kept information from me. The main emotion is not anger though, its an icy lump of fear, which causes shock and hatred of the betrayer.

Sorry for being a cranky nut.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Embrace your failings, for they fuel your growth.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    idk. I dont want to make 6 out to be a psycho...
    All the types have their psychotic unhealthy moments.

I think 6, 8, and maybe even 1 and 7 being pretty stereotypically "psychotic."

some may experience it worse than others.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is the stupidest shit ever.

I am actually upset over the fact that someone changed their type. Like legit pissed. I feel scattered, angry, I feel scared like the my life is about to take a turn for the worst.

Usually I just explode somewhere private and convince imaginary people in my head that they are wrong.

I want to punch something. I want to yell. God its so silly. Its like the world has come to an end, its fuckin over. No more world everything was a lie and I believed it.

I cant even help it. All i want to do is yell at this person or cry. I know its stupid but i seriously can't help it. This person doesn't deserve it and I have no right to be upset.

I've just built too much off of my conception of this person as type "x" that if I let this go it will destroy everything I've done. Its all wrong. I have to start from scratch. I dont want to start from scratch. Ive been wrong about everything ;sdjlsjdalkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkklakshfj hdjkfjhsdkfhkjdshkjfhkjdshfkjskdfsdhfjshdfhsjkdfhk sdhkfjhsjkdfhjksdkfsdjfjksdjfksjdjfhsdjhlkdshflskd hahslkdahjklhdfjksafkjhskjfhlkjshdjkfdsajkdfjkslsj kdjkfsjdjfsjdfjsjadhljsdfsfs

someone tranquilize my mind. make it stoooooooooooooooooooooopppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

please dont despise me I try to make it stop but I cant. I need to go through the ritual now. The ritual of convincing myself im right, laying in my bed, until i fucking fall asleep.

Maybe Im just insane. I think im insane.
    "I dont know what youre studying but it damn sure isnt socionics."

Get a real understanding of the material then decide your type. Basing it off intertype relations alone isnt reliable, not to mention intertype relations off an internet forum.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol I don't know what's worse: being a 3 or being a 6. At least when you're paranoid you still have some sense of worth.
    I usually alternate from top of the world to bottom of the barrel. It's hard to find a middle ground.
    The saddest ESFj

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Amen, brother.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

some may experience it worse than others.
    No. I tried to be nice, but I'll be more direct this time: It has nothing to do with him being a 6.

He's blaming something he could change with time and effort (how he reacts to things) on some sort of innate personality characteristic. Even if he's more sensitive than most, he has to understand with a little reasoning that it's just silly for him to get upset over somebody changing their type. Now who am I to say what people should feel or not, but how about actually being upset when people really do fuck you over instead of childish things like that? It just comes across as sheltered and spoiled.

I'm gonna be hard on Jake cause he obviously knows better.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think 6, 8, and maybe even 1 and 7 being pretty stereotypically "psychotic."
    There's no proof for this. 6s think too much but stereotypically aren't psychotic, if anything its the opposite. 6s and 1s go out of there way usually to appear 'normal' so others won't make them more nervous (as compared to 4s who revel in their uniqueness). Sounds like you might be confusing 6s and 4s which is a common error.

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's no proof for this. 6s think too much but stereotypically aren't psychotic, if anything its the opposite. 6s and 1s go out of there way usually to appear 'normal' so others won't make them more nervous (as compared to 4s who revel in their uniqueness). Sounds like you might be confusing 6s and 4s which is a common error.
    oh ho ho hoooooo

nonononono

You've got thhe wrong idea lol

this is an internet forum that I feel somewhat comfortable in. I impulsively made this thread for suggestions...

irl I do not spaz out. Only in very rare cases and it is bafflement-terror or righteousness-brazenness.

Wow, actually I seriously just noticed how that fits with 6...

Yeah, I am very unpsychotic socially. Polite and contained whilst alone in public with a pervasive sense of apprehension (planning how im gonna walk down the stairs into the cafe, tempering my expressions, averting eyes, etc). If I'm with someone I feel less nervous and calm down.

Also, the opening post was misleading. Although my feelings of betrayal and thus anger were directed at this silly thing, thinking the situation over, I was projecting previous feelings of betrayal onto this incidence (and yes it was about people very close to me).

I am not writing this off as soley a psychological characteristic outside of my "control", but the terror and lashing out against betrayal is the origin of this. That is related to 6 fixation.
    The end is nigh

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I just think that quite simply, the internet is a place to mouth off in. =D So no worries.

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No. I tried to be nice, but I'll be more direct this time: It has nothing to do with him being a 6.

He's blaming something he could change with time and effort (how he reacts to things) on some sort of innate personality characteristic. Even if he's more sensitive than most, he has to understand with a little reasoning that it's just silly for him to get upset over somebody changing their type. Now who am I to say what people should feel or not, but how about actually being upset when people really do fuck you over instead of childish things like that? It just comes across as sheltered and spoiled.

I'm gonna be hard on Jake cause he obviously knows better.
    I still don't see why it is completely unrelated to being 6. I'm hardly saying all sixes will be this way. Only that him being this way may be related to him being a six. The enneagram focuses in on how we react to things. That's the whole point of the enneagram.

I can kinda relate. If I had this built up understanding and one thing broke it up, I would definitely be irritated, and probably end up thinking about it a lot to try and make sense of it.

I wasn't saying that 6s are stereotypically psychotic. Only that unhealthy 6s may seem psychotic. The reason why I said 6, 8, 1, and 7 is because of the way they are said to act at unhealthy levels. Chances are you won't see a psychotic break in a 5 or 9 and a psychotic break in the heart triad will probably be brushed off as someone who is just trying to get attention.

I'm talking really unhealthy levels here, or at least a moment when someone is really stressed and willing to open up and release it.
    Last edited by Azeroffs; 10-09-2009 at 03:35 AM.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

Creepy-male

.........please dont despise me I try to make it stop but I cant. I need to go through the ritual now. The ritual of convincing myself im right, laying in my bed, until i fucking fall asleep.........

ETC.....
    Wow sounds like you just blew a fuse or something....

first of all, if you get all paniced again, I would suggest you just take a second and instead of resisting your feelings of insecurity, embrace them... take a second and just embrace the insecurity, the not knowing, and realize your not dead - you're still standing. Just take the leap of saying "I don't know and I may never" and then realize your still alive. Fear/Anxiety has a way of compounding itself, the more you run the more it builds, try standing still and looking at your fear head on.

If for example your afraid scenario A will happen... take a second and stop and say.... I am ready for scenario A... let it happen, look around and nothing will happen then you'll see their is nothing to fear.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Embrace your failings, for they fuel your growth.
    Yep, I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by fear of sleep View Post
    lol I don't know what's worse: being a 3 or being a 6. At least when you're paranoid you still have some sense of worth.
    I usually alternate from top of the world to bottom of the barrel. It's hard to find a middle ground.
    I thought 3's devolve into narrcistic messes... sure they may be paranoid but its more of a social paranoia, that people will discover their "shameful" secret that they aren't superheros and they are unworthy... they try to hide that secret by becoming more phony and narrcistic and it goes downhill, at the bottom they will go to the extremes of narrcism to keep their image alive at the cost of their real lifes.

6's have a more typical paranoia rooted in insecure feelings and a need to have things fixed and known.

5's have the john nass, type of paranoia... where they are secretive, seclusive, eccentric and think people are out to get them... mainly because 5's are likely to think different than others as a source of their creativity, but there is always a sense that other people won't understand them and they fear other people trying to get into their "heads". They are likely to come up with outrageous theories that people are out to get them. Typical foil hat, conspiracy nut material. 6's are more conventional in their thinking so their paranoia comes from not knowing and not from their eccentricities and odd ideas.

8's are paranoid too, but its more of a protective distrust of others motives, they believe other people will attack them if they let their guard down. Their paranoia is less rooted in odd ideas, uncertainity, or their social status... they are more paranoid about "attackers" or "invaders", about other people harming them.

Basically all types have their paranoid ways when they crash to their worst state.... but I think 5 and 6 are the paranoid types.... 3's not really so much - they are the narcassist

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
    .... but I think 5 and 6 are the paranoid types....
    don't forget 7s

there's a reason why they call us the mental triad.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

Creepy-male

don't forget 7s

What? You craaaaaazy.

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coolanzon View Post
    What? You craaaaaazy.
    :wink:
    3w4-5w6-9w8

Creepy-male

:wink:
    Hehe, I can trump that. I'm Reactive, remember?

:frown:

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coolanzon View Post
    Hehe, I can trump that. I'm Reactive, remember?

:frown:
    3w4-5w6-9w8

Creepy-male

Fives

Creepy-male

don't forget 7s

I thought 7's stay busy, scattered, and go from one interesting thing to the next as a way of preventing anxiety and boredom... their lifestyle I thought was built in prevention from paranoia.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Embracing my failings would be like knocking down the walls of my house.

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

their lifestyle I thought was built in prevention from paranoia.
    Precisely. Just like 5s and 6s. The only difference is in method.

It's not normal for 5s and 6s to be paranoid
    They're only paranoid when under stress or unhealthy.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

Creepy-male

Precisely. Just like 5s and 6s. The only difference is in method.
    Yea but I guess what I mean is 5/6 are more like they are battling paranoia.... 7 is more like it is running from paranoia. 7's devolve by getting more and more scattered and impulse, then at the bottom they just become depressed and tired.... 7's typical disorder is Manic/Depressive... the MO of a 7 by its nature makes them immune to paranoia in a way, they are always running and when they stop they break apart becoming depressed.... since they are running paranoia can never catch up with them and when they stop they get so depressed that those feeling overmask any paranoia.

a 6 if you will is apt to "build" a wall to keep the paranoia out, a mental wall made from stones and mortar... the stones being the ideas and thoughts they hold true, and the mortar being the loyalty they have in those ideas/thoughts.

5's are a different ball game, the 5's want to be competent... when they feel incompetent they get paranoid and fearful. They don't build wall or run, but prepare for paranoia by feeling extremely competent about a particular field, studying it in depth... those feelings of competence make them feel invunerable to paranoia, but occasionally they will focus to much energy into "a" as a way of dealing with their fear of "b" and thats when things get out of control for a 5.

So in a sense 7's run from anxiety
    6's build walls to protect them from anxiety
    5's train themselves to be competent to feel capable of dealing with anxiety
    Last edited by male; 10-13-2009 at 09:10 PM.

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea but I guess what I mean is 5/6 are more like they are battling paranoia.... 7 is more like it is running from paranoia. 7's devolve by getting more and more scattered and impulse, then at the bottom they just become depressed and tired.... 7's typical disorder is Manic/Depressive... the MO of a 7 by its nature makes them immune to paranoia in a way, they are always running and when they stop they break apart becoming depressed.... since they are running paranoia can never catch up with them and when they stop they get so depressed that those feeling overmask any paranoia.
    I guess in that sense you're right, but it's important to recognize that all 3 mental triad types have overactive minds and therefore have a lot of anxiety resulting from the many unknowns(source of paranoia). Anxiety and paranoia are quite similar in that they result from uncertainty. All three mental triad types suffer most from this and focus on coping with it.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that all three types suffer from anxiety and paranoia(which I'm arguing is just the result of extreme anxiety). So,7s suffer from the same thing, and at unhealthy levels become engulfed by it just as 5s and 6s do.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought 3's devolve into narrcistic messes... sure they may be paranoid but its more of a social paranoia, that people will discover their "shameful" secret that they aren't superheros and they are unworthy... they try to hide that secret by becoming more phony and narrcistic and it goes downhill, at the bottom they will go to the extremes of narrcism to keep their image alive at the cost of their real lifes.

6's have a more typical paranoia rooted in insecure feelings and a need to have things fixed and known.
    Well yea I was just drawing a parallel. 6s may have to feel like they need to prop up their systems and sense of security, 3s may feel like they need to prop up their sense of superiority. Both are prone to drop out suddenly. I mean, I hope you aren't hinting that 3s never feel worthless.
    The saddest ESFj

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We're all crazy paranoid peoples who are just trying to cope with it. 5s, 6s, and 7s anyway
    3w4-5w6-9w8

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well yea I was just drawing a parallel. 6s may have to feel like they need to prop up their systems and sense of security, 3s may feel like they need to prop up their sense of superiority. Both are prone to drop out suddenly. I mean, I hope you aren't hinting that 3s never feel shitty about themselves.
    All 9 types suck quite frankly. The goal is to rise above your type, or conquer it.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

Creepy-male

I guess in that sense you're right, but it's important to recognize that all 3 mental triad types have overactive minds and therefore have a lot of anxiety resulting from the many unknowns(source of paranoia). Anxiety and paranoia are quite similar in that they result from uncertainty. All three mental triad types suffer most from this and focus on coping with it.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that all three types suffer from anxiety and paranoia(which I'm arguing is just the result of extreme anxiety). So,7s suffer from the same thing, and at unhealthy levels become engulfed by it just as 5s and 6s do.
    Yea yea I understand that... you are definitally right about all 3 in the triad

but I am just saying that 7's don't really confront their anxiety they run from it
    in the same way that its misleading to think of a 9 as being an "angry/rageful" type... the 9 deals with rage/anger by ignoring it.

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but I am just saying that 7's don't really confront their anxiety they run from it
    in the same way that its misleading to think of a 9 as being an "angry/rageful" type... the 9 deals with rage/anger by ignoring it.
    True true. All the positivist types (2,7,9) ignore their problems.

competent types (1,3,5) try to control their problems.

reactive types (4,6,8) fight against them.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

Creepy-male

Well yea I was just drawing a parallel. 6s may have to feel like they need to prop up their systems and sense of security, 3s may feel like they need to prop up their sense of superiority. Both are prone to drop out suddenly. I mean, I hope you aren't hinting that 3s never feel worthless.
    No by contaire, to an outside observer I am saying that a 3 would never seem to feel bad about themselves. But inside the 3 may feel like crap. The 3 hides this though, because it only makes them look more unworthy. Thats the "paradox" which ruins the 3... they take better care of their image than they do their real self... their real self deterroriates while their image survives, and that process leads them into disintegration.

Creepy-male

All 9 types suck quite frankly. The goal is to rise above your type, or conquer it.
    yep, I'd say that the types encompass both the negative and the positive... thats what I like about enneagram, it describes the types in terms of their lows and highs.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I predicted you'd eventually find an enneagram post to give as evidence for me being LSI. Annoying, but I'll take it.

My silly neuroses do not point to any type, especially LSI. Do you see many Ti leadings exploding in this way (I guess you do)? Wouldn't it be more LSI like to maintain control, and not give into emotional impulse?

Even then, I don't take your claim seriously because I know the emotional intricacies behind the post. You dislike confessions, but for everyone else, I'll make one:

"I've just built too much off of my conception of this person as type "x" that if I let this go it will destroy everything I've done. Its all wrong. I have to start from scratch. I dont want to start from scratch. Ive been wrong about everything."

In retrospect, this is utterly false and simply attention seeking and immaturity. I start from scratch when I want to, and build on or switch parts of theories when I want to. I used those words, but they are empty and a cliche attempt at "being a 6".

When I made this thread, I was especially sensitive and insecure about who I was and I regret making it. I was having issues identifying with the 6 fixation and my frustration turned into making a thread, which implicitly "proved" that I was a 6. I have since discarded my 6 typing and I feel mentally relieved that I do not have to "try" to act 6-like.

Take that however you want. Looking at this at least makes me realize how much unnecessary frustration I caused myself by trying to be a type that I am not.

I expect you (Pinocchio) in particular may not understand what I mean or will simply tell me I'm a confessing liar. Whatever. I'm just happy those anxieties are gone and that I learned a lesson, so thank you for pointing this out for me.

*edit: Ironically, this sounds 6 ish because I speak of "anxieties" and identifying with things. I am still w6, but being angry about how others type themselves is childish and should not be put on any type.
    Last edited by ArchonAlarion; 01-29-2010 at 08:36 PM.
    The end is nigh

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast