TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Test "4 Functions and 8 Aspects"

Test “Functions and Aspects”

Task 1. You are seeking employment. You need to decide which job will be suitable for you as regards to your best abilities. These are an approximate list of questions which you will deal on a day to day basis. The payment will depend on how successful you are at solving problems. Sort out the groups of questions in descending order from the top to the bottom of your competence.

Please, take your time and leave a comment why do you think this group of questions is in your ability to solve, why do you think you are good or not good at solving them. Please, refer to the question or group of questions as "me", "not me" and "in doubt".

1. Why does the wind blow to the south but the tree drops to the east; Why did the plastering come off the wall, while decorating has been done only a year ago; You purchased an instrument without instructions, how to use it and what is it for; The Internet does not work again, you have to find the reason to sort it out; what do you need to bare in mind about the procedure and data when conducting an experiment; What nails do you need and what thickness of the board to make the right support for the shed....

Practical task: while solving relationships problems do not refer to the motives and emotions of people but seek objective explanation with the refernce to the facts or rules. You should know how to explain the logic of the of functioninig of different mechanisms or actions of people.

2. Was it right to go in to the war; Is the person with a nickname "Idiot" actually an idiot; Why do Tanya and Vanya have infinite conflicts; why does religion helps Mike but not /steve to solve his problems; Should Galya take an advice of Peter about raising her children; how to stop verbal abuse; how to overcome fear to talk freely personal problems to friends...

Practical task: you need to understand very good motives and feelings of people, to know how to talk to them in the raight manner, to inspire them;d to explain their behaviour from their perspective taking into account their feelings and emotions.

3. To guess what is in the bag or in the mind of a person; how many matches are hidden in the hand of your partner;what will be the outcome and course of events; what may have happened in the past; what would be like the future; write an incredible story which turns out to be true or will be similar to the one, which actually happened; what possibilities and prospects are real and which are not;
    Practical task: to learn to waiste your time; find numerous excuses and reasons not to finish the work in time; always think on the way of improvement unfinished work; not to hurry with taking decisions or doing some actions, waiting for a better time and place to do so.

4. Do you know how to get what you want here and now;do you act upon the impulse; how to obtain the authority/money/status, to maintain and to increase them; are you good at protecting your belongings and space from intruders; can you stand up for yourself; what ingredients do you need to add to the food to make it perfect; what accessories do you need to improve the look; do you know how much power you need to apply in order to move but not to break things; is your space/room/clothes comfortable and accurate, do they look tidy; do you usually buy practical goods, which can be used and do not break quickly....

Practical task: When necessary to work with bed smells and looks; to tolerate a prolonged opposition of power with the opponenet and keep cool; to act here and now when the action is needed the most; to show personal confidence; to know how to relax and enjoy the real moment.

Task 2. Aspects

Examine the questions in more detail with respect to your ability to answer them independently, without resorting to the aid of others. Distribute questions into three groups:
    1.“My questions” - you will be able to answer most competently.
    2.“Not my questions” are difficult to answer.
    3. “Questions in the doubt” are not in your personal interest or you would prefer so someone else to answer them.

Please, begin with any group of your choice by writing only numbers of questions.
    1.How to express the mood and emotions adequately? How to get from people the right emotional response ? How to change somebodie’s mood when you need to? How to make them feel what you feel?
    2.Where it is better to place objects to make the room look better? What objects or accessories look better together? What ingredients are in the food? What do you need to add to the meal to make a better taste? What is comfortable, practical, aesthetical, stylish, hygienic?
    3.When is the right time? What may have happened in the past or may happen in the future? Are you good at predicting events?
    4.How to do it or to use it (an object)? In what sequence? How to make it quickly and effectively? Is the statement supported by proofs or facts? Do you have experience? Do you know instructions?
    5.Who needs this and why? For whom? Is it good/right or not good/right? Do I like it? How this is related to the norms of behaviour? Is it morally justified? Is it within human right?
    6.Is it necessary? Why is it necessary? What are the cause and effect? What is necessary and sufficient in this case? Is it correct? Is it in agreement with the existing rules? Do you know the rules?
    7. Is it what I want? Is it enjoyable? Is there any benefit for me? What do I lose or gain? Is it my ambition? Will it improve the standard of my living? Does it make me more powerful, self- confident and independent? Will it improve my appearance?
    8.What is it all about? Does it make sense? Where is the sense? Is it something/ somebody special or new? Can I do it? What is your potential? What are the possibilities and prospects? Are there many solutions? Which solutions are better and more realistic? Can you easily find the way out?

Answers

Task 1. Functions:
    1 Thinking 2. Feeling 3. Intuition 4. Sensorics
    The number of the questions corresponds with the names of the four functions of C. Yung

Task 2.
    Aspects:
    1.Fe 2. Si 3. Ni 4. Te 5. Fi 6. Ti 7. Se 8. Ne
    “My questions” refer to the most developed functions in the structure of your psyche.
    “Not my questions” refer to the weakest functions in the structure of your psyche.
    “Questions in the doubt” refer to the functions, which do not exert a substantial influence on the work of your psyche.
    Last edited by Olga; 12-16-2009 at 01:58 PM.
    School of Associative socionics: http://socionics4you.com/

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olga View Post
    2.The ethical questions:
    Why did Raskolknikov killed an old woman? Was graph Myshkin actually an idiot? Why do Tanya and Vanya have infinite conflicts? Why does religion help one person but not another? Should Galya take an advice of Peter about raising her children and so on.
    I take it these are from famous works of Russian literature?

is the first one from Crime and Punishment?

How does the test actually work, will it be multiple choice or will you type people from written responses?

I think it will be difficult doing the ethical question as it is in an English version as their are no standardised reading lists as far as I'm aware in most English speaking countries.

I'm not too sure about the other sections though.

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The first question is definitely from C&P. The second is presumably from Dostoevsky's The Idiot.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will analyse written responses. I change the questions a bit, so it will be not confusing.
    Yes, I know in the time of technology it looks not right to do the test like that but I do not know how to do the other way. It is my rational test. I also have an irational one, I will translate it some time later. I have started to translate my artical about music. It will appear sometime soon.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will analyse written responses. I change the questions a bit, so it will be not confusing.
    Yes, I know in the time of technology it looks not right to do the test like that but I do not know how to do the other way. It is my rational test. I also have an irational one, I will translate it some time later. I have started to translate my artical about music. It will appear sometime soon.
    cool. can you test me sometime?

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mimosa Pudica View Post
    I don't think I'd be able to answer that test. Honestly, I find it quite easy/interesting to do work where I answer most of those questions.
    I am not sure if I understood you right. The idea is not about easily answering all questions. The idea is about choosing the topics for the job. It is not nice to work with questions either of no particular interest or which you can not answer competently. For those who know their types it is not an interesting test but if somebody is not sure about his type...then there is a point to do the test.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by king View Post
    cool. can you test me sometime?
    Yes of course, I will do it for everyone and I can teach how to test. So far nobody can or wish to use it. It is a written test as well for making choices between the answers. Not a programm.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i find the intuitive and ethical questions to be more interesting and the sensory questions to be important and practical. the ethical questions could be interesting to me for two reasons: my profession and they lean Fe not Fi.

the logical questions (despite my being a clear logician) i kind of feel like.....lesseeee that sounds like boring details who can we get to do that. your logic questions seem to be more Te. Ti questions would be more systemically oriented, more grid like.

my gut reaction at first blush. i did not spend much time reading your post.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mimosa Pudica View Post
    Still, I really struggle when it comes to understanding how work preferences can be used for typing?
    yeah any type can find a niche in almost any profession. work is work that's why they call it that. you have to do stuff that you don't really want to do or feel like doing. they train you with consequences LOL. and, your leading functions get really old after a while.

ILE

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    yeah any type can find a niche in almost any profession. work is work that's why they call it that. you have to do stuff that you don't really want to do or feel like doing. they train you with consequences LOL. and, your leading functions get really old after a while.
    exactly. Maybe we feel this more because we're a bit older?
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    exactly. Maybe we feel this more because we're a bit older?

yeah...we've had more time to get tired of them.

ILE

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see. People are different. Some of them do not know their fine qualities not sure about their potential and need practice to understand that. However if we shall ask to rank functions by the interest only we shall not be sure that the person actually can do the job. If we shall focuse on experience - this is even more confusing.
    The type predispose a person to desire something, it gives inclination to some sort of activites and interests. From time to time we all can and should do everything as regards to functions. So...suggest something constructive about the instructions to the test and may be better questions about functions. Every test like that has got some subjectivity from the author, together we can improve it.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello to all,
    I have improved my test a bit. Does anybody wish to try it?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll try it

1. I am interested in these things. I've always been curious about why the world functions the way it does and used to read a lot about science. When I was a kid, I used to enjoy experiments and building things. Do I want to do this as a job? No. I think there are other people who are better at those things than myself. Debating the various ways of viewing and using data does not come naturally to me. I would find methodical step-by-step testing boring as a career.

2. I'd be good at this because I do it constantly, whether it's in the job description or not. Usually wherever I work, I find myself mediating between parties who don't understand each other and are often quite contemptuous of the other person's method of thinking or behavior. People actively seek me out to interpret because they can't talk to the other person. I can also tell when two people are saying the same thing in different ways and think that they disagree with each other.

3. I would also be good at this because it's just the way I think.

4. I never know what I want because I often can't decide between many different options, even careers. I do not innately direct people, although I can if I understand the situation well and know what needs to be done. My leadership style is more collaborative, and I am not good at dispensing discipline when someone makes a mistake. I actually have a pretty good aesthetic sense, but I'm usually never satisfied with something I do. I'm also terrible at gaining authority, even when I am more qualified than another person. I feel that it holds me back more than anything else in my life.

Part II

1. 2. I'm not very good at changing someone's mood, and I don't always express my own.
    2. 3. I've gotten better at these sorts of things over the years through a lot of experimenting and observation and because I enjoy it, but I'm not very opinionated about it, and I typically defer to people who seem to have a stronger sense of it than I do.
    3. 1.
    4. 3.
    5. 1.
    6. 2.
    7. 2.
    8. 1.
    IEE

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 Diana

Not sure how to comment on that because it is just a part of the test. If it is important for you then yo could be Id- type or Superego- type, or it is just a point of being static?

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 tiny_dancer

Thank you! Your answers fit nicely with your type, there is no discrepancy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

let's do this one too

Task 1.
    1. Problem-solving, without instructions. Always good. But I would include the motives and emotions of people, because they're factors!
    3. I like philosophy and psychology, and improving unfinished work at a non-hurried pace sounds good. I don't like the tasks tailored to wasting time--I can't go without being productive--unless these questions are more about having a level of flexibility in what I do than actually trying to get out of doing work.
    2. I like philosophy and psychology, and I also like counseling others.
    4. This sounds incredibly boring, for the most part I would stab myself repeatedly if this were my job

Task 2.
    My questions: 3, 4, 6, 8
    Not my questions: 1, 5
    Questions in doubt: 2, 7
    IEE-Ne | ENFP | 4w3-6w7-9w1 so/sp/sx | sCoA|I| | Sanguine/Choleric | Benevolent Inventor

birthday frog wishes you a happy birthday
    birthday frog will give you presents and a card on your birthday
    birthday frog is Fe incarnate

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Task 1

1. Not me. That job would be a neuissance. Who cares about why the tree falls that way? You shouldn't have lost the instructions; get someone else to figure it out for you!
    2. Not me. That would be a useful job, but it would be too much effort. Someone else would be better suited for it.
    3. Not me. The point of a job is to accomplish something. This isn't a job!
    4. Not me. I could do it, but I wouldn't enjoy it.

Task 2. Aspects

1.“My questions” 2, 4, 6, 7
    2.“Not my questions” 3,
    3. “Questions in the doubt” 1, 5, 8

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Task 1. You are seeking employment. You need to decide which job will be suitable for you as regards to your best abilities. These are an approximate list of questions which you will deal on a day to day basis. The payment will depend on how successful you are at solving problems. Sort out the groups of questions in descending order from the top to the bottom of your competence.
    The first group is quite interesting for me. The first part of it. But technics it's not mine, I'm afraid. The Practical task... I think, I would be able.
    The second one...These questions always were interesting for me, as well as the first part of the first group. But I always doubt if I'm doing right.
    Was it right to go in to the war;
    I think so, that if your country is in danger, you must protect it. But I would not support if my country was an agressor and the war was definitly unfair.
    Is the person with a nickname "Idiot" actually an idiot;
    My favorite book! :-) Actually, he wasn't. Till that awful ending...
    Why do Tanya and Vanya have infinite conflicts;
    Hmm...Depends on concrete situation. For example, my mom and dad always quarrel because mom always thinks she's right and knows better and it irritates my dad.
    why does religion helps Mike but not /steve to solve his problems;
    Maybe they understand the faith differently and they expect different things from religion.
    Should Galya take an advice of Peter about raising her children;
    If advice is sensible, why not?
    how to stop verbal abuse;
    To ignore it, maybe...
    how to overcome fear to talk freely personal problems to friends...
    If you trust your friend, the fear should vanish, I suppose...But sometimes I'm afraid to say something and keep it in myself
    For practice, I think, I can understand people well...But I don't think I can inspire or change someone's mood...

So, I would say, just by my interest, 2-1-3-4

Task 2. Aspects

Examine the questions in more detail with respect to your ability to answer them independently, without resorting to the aid of others. Distribute questions into three groups:
    3. “Questions in the doubt” are not in your personal interest or you would prefer so someone else to answer them.
    1.“My questions” 5 6 8
    2.“Not my questions” 7
    3. “Questions in the doubt” 1 2 3 4

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    let's do this one too

Task 1.
    1. Problem-solving, without instructions. Always good. But I would include the motives and emotions of people, because they're factors!

3. I like philosophy and psychology, and improving unfinished work at a non-hurried pace sounds good. I don't like the tasks tailored to wasting time--I can't go without being productive--unless these questions are more about having a level of flexibility in what I do than actually trying to get out of doing work.

2. I like philosophy and psychology, and I also like counseling others.
    4. This sounds incredibly boring, for the most part I would stab myself repeatedly if this were my job

Task 2.
    My questions: 3, 4, 6, 8
    Not my questions: 1, 5
    Questions in doubt: 2, 7

There is no descrepancy. Logic and intuition. You sound as an INTJ to me. This test is only a part of my approach to typing. When I will translate my other test we shall check it out. Now you can tell me your type and your results of tests.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Task 1

1. Not me. That job would be a neuissance. Who cares about why the tree falls that way? You shouldn't have lost the instructions; get someone else to figure it out for you!
    2. Not me. That would be a useful job, but it would be too much effort. Someone else would be better suited for it.
    3. Not me. The point of a job is to accomplish something. This isn't a job!
    4. Not me. I could do it, but I wouldn't enjoy it.

Is that a sign of negativity?

Task 2. Aspects

1.“My questions” 2, 4, 6, 7
    2.“Not my questions” 3,
    3. “Questions in the doubt” 1, 5, 8
    No descrepansy in the second part of the test. Sensorics and logics. Could be SLI? Or what is your type?

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by garance View Post
    The first group is quite interesting for me. The first part of it. But technics it's not mine, I'm afraid. The Practical task... I think, I would be able.
    The second one...These questions always were interesting for me, as well as the first part of the first group. But I always doubt if I'm doing right.

For practice, I think, I can understand people well...But I don't think I can inspire or change someone's mood...

So, I would say, just by my interest, 2-1-3-4

1.“My questions” 5 6 8
    2.“Not my questions” 7
    3. “Questions in the doubt” 1 2 3 4
    It looks like an ISFJ or INTJ. What is your type and the results of the tests?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is no descrepancy. Logic and intuition. You sound as an INTJ to me. This test is only a part of my approach to typing. When I will translate my other test we shall check it out. Now you can tell me your type and your results of tests.
    Thanks, Olga! As far as my own type, I'm leaning ILE. Dunno.. might be worth a "what's my freakin' type" thread in the near future.

But Mizami says this:
    IEE Your result
    EIE These types might also be considered
    IEI
    ILE
    and valaas.site90.net says this:
    Your socionics type is ILE-0 (ENTp).
    Other possible types:
    IEE (74% as likely as ILE)
    IEI (65% as likely as ILE)
    ILI (65% as likely as ILE)
    So, take that how you will.

On your test, I think I would've placed task 3 higher if it weren't explicitly about wasting time. Was "wasting time" your intention with that question?
    IEE-Ne | ENFP | 4w3-6w7-9w1 so/sp/sx | sCoA|I| | Sanguine/Choleric | Benevolent Inventor

birthday frog wishes you a happy birthday
    birthday frog will give you presents and a card on your birthday
    birthday frog is Fe incarnate

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It looks like an ISFJ or INTJ. What is your type and the results of the tests?
    I'm always ISFJ or INFJ. S and N are always very "close". But I don't think I can be sensor...
    Thank you!

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 garance
    I did not mean ISFJ. I meant INFJ. It happens to me a lot when I mean one thing and say the opposite. I always think it is due to my suggestive TE. The test clearly shows ethics and intuition. It just because of Ti which is also important for ethical introverted tyipes I have suggested INTJ. How could you be sensoric (Se) if you clearly stated it is not your function? The idea of the test is just to reflect on the facts of descrepancy or coincidence between functions and aspects. There is no difference in your answers. However some people show differences in the answers if they do not know their type.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 greed
    Waisting time does not suit to any other function as such and it does not fit to rational types. We can find Si - types could show a slow motion, because Ni is important for them too.
    The test is not conclusive about 3 primary dichotomies: extro-intro, rationality or statics. So you may be ILE, ethics is not shown in the results. If you wish, you could meanwhile post your music into the thread Typing of Music. I will have a look.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 garance
    I did not mean ISFJ. I meant INFJ. It happens to me a lot when I mean one thing and say the opposite. I always think it is due to my suggestive TE. The test clearly shows ethics and intuition. It just because of Ti which is also important for ethical introverted tyipes I have suggested INTJ. How could you be sensoric (Se) if you clearly stated it is not your function? The idea of the test is just to reflect on the facts of descrepancy or coincidence between functions and aspects. There is no difference in your answers. However some people show differences in the answers if they do not know their type.
    Thank you a lot!

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

No descrepansy in the second part of the test. Sensorics and logics. Could be SLI? Or what is your type?
    I'm an LSE.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks to all for the feedback! Please, have a look into the tread of typing of music what I wrote for Greed. I would like to ask you all to contribute your music and your drawings into the thread of Cathie as well. It is amasing what you can see in the drawings of the same objects by different types. This is the socionics of the future. Be a part of it! We shall together analyse similarities and differences in the expression of dichotomies.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Test “Functions and Aspects”

3. To guess what is in the bag or in the mind of a person; how many matches are hidden in the hand of your partner;what will be the outcome and course of events; what may have happened in the past; what would be like the future; write an incredible story which turns out to be true or will be similar to the one, which actually happened; what possibilities and prospects are real and which are not;

Me. One of my strengths involves coming out with new ideas and thinking out of the box. I'm able to visualize the possible outcomes which an event can lead to and how can I attempt to prevent that event from moving into the wrong direction. It is something I can do rather easily without putting in too much effort.

2. Was it right to go in to the war; Is the person with a nickname "Idiot" actually an idiot; Why do Tanya and Vanya have infinite conflicts; why does religion helps Mike but not /steve to solve his problems; Should Galya take an advice of Peter about raising her children; how to stop verbal abuse; how to overcome fear to talk freely personal problems to friends...

Me. It is something which I consider myself interested in. I'm keen in the intrapersonal and interpersonal side of people. I also like to question on conventional thinking and I believe that one size doesn't fit all. I prefer to see people as individuals rather than classify them in categories and making assumptions from it. As such, I am keen to learn more about how events impact an individual, as compared to a group.

4. Do you know how to get what you want here and now;do you act upon the impulse; how to obtain the authority/money/status, to maintain and to increase them; are you good at protecting your belongings and space from intruders; can you stand up for yourself; what ingredients do you need to add to the food to make it perfect; what accessories do you need to improve the look; do you know how much power you need to apply in order to move but not to break things; is your space/room/clothes comfortable and accurate, do they look tidy; do you usually buy practical goods, which can be used and do not break quickly....

In doubt. I have no interest in such matters whatsoever, even though I think I might be able to do it if I were put in the effort.

1. Why does the wind blow to the south but the tree drops to the east; Why did the plastering come off the wall, while decorating has been done only a year ago; You purchased an instrument without instructions, how to use it and what is it for; The Internet does not work again, you have to find the reason to sort it out; what do you need to bare in mind about the procedure and data when conducting an experiment; What nails do you need and what thickness of the board to make the right support for the shed....

*Definitely* not me. Such questions give me headaches.

Task 2. Aspects

“My questions” - 1,3,6,7,8
    "Not my questions” - 2,4
    “Questions in the doubt”-5

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 eunice
    Thank you for taking part in my test and sorry for delay with the reply.
    Intuition and ethics are your strong points and there is no differences in the answers. It seems that you are irrational type on one hand and Fe is more preferrable for you than Fi. Therefore I would suggest IEI. What is your type? What results do you usually get on tests?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 eunice
    Thank you for taking part in my test and sorry for delay with the reply.
    Intuition and ethics are your strong points and there is no differences in the answers. It seems that you are irrational type on one hand and Fe is more preferrable for you than Fi. Therefore I would suggest IEI. What is your type? What results do you usually get on tests?
    No worries. My type is Ne-INFj. As for the results on tests, it is usually either IEI or EII.