Okay, so there's this guy...

I don't know how many phone conversations I've taken part in that started like this, but this thread is going to be counted into that number regardless. I am really interested in getting to know what his type is and what fires him up. When I first met him, I thought he was incredibly immature and stupid but that was about two years ago. Over the last couple of weeks, we've bonded really well and he's in the process of breaking up with his soon-to-be-ex-girlfriend. And of course, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do...

So here's what I've noticed:

*Likes working in a laid-back atmosphere.
*Dresses in very simplistic, businesslike attire.
*Surprisingly, very traditional.
*Wide circle of friends. Very wide.
*His lack of foresight makes me think that's he's got an S in there somewhere.
*He's a great storyteller and gets really animated when the story is something he's passionate about.
*Takes orders very well, but I don't know much about his leadership abilities or lack thereof.
*I've noticed this "following" thing he does--sort of like tagging-along with the existing leader in the room.
*Once you get him to open up, it's very easy for him to talk about his personal life and gets very voluble.
*Doesn't lose his temper. Actually, I've never seen him angry although he did tell me about "One time, in this bar..." story where he did vandalize property.

I'm an INXX and it seems like when we spend time together, time flies by really quickly. We were driving on an extremely long car trip and because we spent most of the time conversing (and cracking each other up), the five hour trip seemed like thirty minutes at the most. Possible dual?

Thank you guys (and gals) for all of your insight!

~chickenfriedrice