Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Type me once more

  1. #1
    ProcrastinateTomorrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    186
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Type me once more.

    *The only time I listen to music is when I am doing something else.
    *I can't relax I have muscle tension.
    *I amaze people with my ideas and thoughts.
    *I am very hard to impress.
    *I don't follow tends I am a Lone wolf.
    *In social situations where large groups are involved I have trouble socializing. I want people to pay attention to me but my attempts make me look like a fool.
    *I impress older ones and younger ones people my own age have issues with me I don't know why.
    *The only reason that Socionics interest me is because of the who type compatibility thing.
    *I have more self disciplined than 95 percent of the population.
    *The only good information is useful information.
    *I always have to be busy If I am stagnant I get depressed.
    *I hate fake people.
    *I have strong opinions.
    *I don't save any money.
    *I like to fix problems straight away.

    *I don't research enough when I have the money in my hand I buy impulsively only when I don't have the money in my hands to I research and make a good buy.
    *I like my work to be perfect if it isn't then I am ashamed of myself.
    *I sleep with the fan on the noise helps me to sleep.
    *When I am work on something I hate being interrupted.
    *I get impatient when people take a long time to convey their point.
    *Given the same experience I am convinced that I can do the job better than 99.9 percent on this earth but take a lot longer.
    *I don't really trust anyone.
    *I have to have the best tools so I can do the most precise work possible.
    *I try to be as tactful as I possibly can.
    *I don't like to push people to do things.
    *I have the ability to lead but I choose not to.
    *I am good at choosing clothes and matching outfits.
    *I social situations with large groups I can't help but think what I am doing *there.
    *I go to bed late and wake up late I wish some one would give me a boot up the rump to help be get up I mean be aggressive it works.
    *I often leave things I have to do til the last minute but still manage.

    *I have the ability to stand my ground but only in regard to principle or some when else's rights.
    *The only way I can accomplish what I want is to make To Do Lists.
    *If I fail it is because I didn't plan well enough or I got sidetracked.
    *I may not be liked by everyone but I have earn't the respect of all.
    *When I am working on something I neglect using the toilet until I can hold it no longer.
    *The same goes for eating I must finish what I am doing first.
    *I secretly long for hugs and holding someone close.
    *Loud showy people irritate me.
    *My fitness is very important I am in great shape and I plan to stay that way.
    *I don't like to play tackle football with friends I can't commit to a tackle as I am worried about hurting my friends I don't know how hard I should go in.
    I would be different I they were strangers in the case I would just go in as hard as I can and if I hurt them the that's there bad luck all though I would feel rotten if I actually did hurt some one.
    *I am mostly a serious person I don't have a goofy streak at all.
    *I seem to get along with everyone I know.

    *I am very comfortable talking about my feelings.
    *When I give advice I always explain the reasons behind it.
    *I do things in random order as I see fit there are time where I brush my teeth a 4 PM in the afternoon.
    *I can keep a routine but I really have to fight to do so but I still get what I need done.
    *I don't feel like I have any friends but in actual fact I do and it's not like they have given me a reason to doubt our friendship.
    *Sometimes I wonder why people like me.
    *I often feel empty inside.
    *My moods have a habit of going up and down there are days where I feel like I could lift the world over my head and other days where I feel the whole world is crushing me and I can't move.
    *I wonder if I will ever find true love but I am willing to wait for it I may die single but that would be ok too.
    *I have been invited out to see movies bowling ect: but I turn them down because I don't feel close to them.
    *The ideal size for a group is 3.
    *When I am depressed I go to sleep.
    *I can count my true friends on one hand.
    *I don't respect people who try to fit in.
    *I have thought about teaching guitar but talked myself out of it because I don't want to share what I have worked so hard to learn but I can lend someone I trust one my guitars.

    *I don't like watching something I have already seen but I am happy to watch it with someone who hasn't seen it before in that case I am watching the reactions and comparing them to mine when I saw the film for the first time.
    *If they laugh at the parts that I laugh at they score big points.
    *I am very good at keeping secrets.
    *If I fail to do something is because I didn't prioritize.
    *I hate it when people give an answer without explaining the reasoning behind it.
    Last edited by ProcrastinateTomorrow; 10-03-2009 at 02:03 PM.

  2. #2
    Marie84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    2,359
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    EII or LII

    What do you mean by this?

    "I don't really trust anyone." because you also stated
    "I cannot be fooled I know when people are bad news I see it before most.". If you can read people than why do you have difficulties knowing whom to trust?
    Or maybe I'm misreading your point


    *I sleep with the fan on the noise helps me to sleep.
    Me too!
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

  3. #3
    ProcrastinateTomorrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    186
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    EII or LII

    What do you mean by this?

    "I don't really trust anyone." because you also stated
    "I cannot be fooled I know when people are bad news I see it before most.". If you can read people than why do you have difficulties knowing whom to trust?
    Or maybe I'm misreading your point




    Me too!

    It's more I don't think anyone is worthy of my trust.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    547
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think EII.

  5. #5
    Marie84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    2,359
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ProcrastinateTomorrow View Post
    It's more I don't think anyone is worthy of my trust.
    That's kind of harsh
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

  6. #6
    ProcrastinateTomorrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    186
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Actually I take that back there I a few people that I trust.

    But know one I have met in the last 5 to 10 years.

  7. #7
    ProcrastinateTomorrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    186
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    EII or LII

    What do you mean by this?

    "I don't really trust anyone." because you also stated
    "I cannot be fooled I know when people are bad news I see it before most.". If you can read people than why do you have difficulties knowing whom to trust?
    Or maybe I'm misreading your point




    Me too!
    I retract the above I have learn't by being extremely cautious and and the fact that I have a Leading mother has taught me a few tricks too.

    Read the list again this changes everything.

  8. #8
    Poster Nutbag The Exception's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    my own personal bubble
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    4,108
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    EII or LII
    agree
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP



  9. #9
    ProcrastinateTomorrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    186
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Why EII ?

  10. #10
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm going with LIE. Not sure where EII is coming from at all.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  11. #11
    ProcrastinateTomorrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    186
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Last night I began to analyze people in my Quadra and how I feel about after racking my brain for about half an hour I decided to try a different approach.

    I imagined myself married to the LIE , SEE , ESI , ILI.
    Within a matter of seconds I had my answer my mind was that fast.

    These where my findings.

    The SEE and I would be fascinated be watch each other had to say and have a blast but I found that the SEE would be out for themselves and not care to much about me personally.

    The LIE I felt nothing for it was like being married to myself I was funny because I saw my mannerisms in her.

    The ILI was very similar to LIE but a bit different.

    The ESI I feel would be selfless I would feel safe valued protected she would have my back.


    How could I have not know this I have imagine all the to know how I felt.
    I was all to freaking obvious but I didn't know it until I dreamed.

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    547
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ProcrastinateTomorrow View Post
    Why EII ?
    I think you are ethical, and I think you have Se PoRL. Procrastinating is one thing Se PoLRs usually complain about. But yeah, you could be a gamma NT too. The thing is that I find a lot of contradictory stuff in that list you've posted. Some things point to one temperament, others to other... it's weird.

  13. #13
    ProcrastinateTomorrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    186
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Tell me what you find contradictory perhaps the might be alternate reasons.

  14. #14
    Marie84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    2,359
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You changed a lot of stuff from when I replied...
    Now you seem dominantly logical, probably Te. Do you think you're an LIE?
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

  15. #15
    ProcrastinateTomorrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    186
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think so.

    I have learn't a lot as I have gotten older a good upbringing can make weaker functions appear to be stronger than the really are.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •