User Tag List

Thread: Hey

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hey

I'm a newbie to this forum. I found it a while ago while looking up information on socionics at wikisocion. But I just now decided to make a profile on here and start discussing things, anythings.

I'm sure there are a lot of people like me on this forum. People that don't quite know their type, or at least don't feel they fit into one well enough.

As far as I know I'm either SLI or ILI. But as things are ever changing, not even personalities can remain stagnant forever. Unless your a stagnant person that is.

Anyways, I thought I'd introduce myself and I did!

Hello everyone!

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello.
    The end is nigh

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
    As far as I know I'm either SLI or ILI. But as things are ever changing, not even personalities can remain stagnant forever. Unless your a stagnant person that is.
    I wonder if this attitude could be used as evidence of Dynamic? (Just speaking in general, it doesn't affect your typing because both of the typings that you're considering are Dynamic.)

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Creepy-bg

Hello

I assume the nick is from Gibson?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is! It's one of my favorite books. Though I haven't picked the most charismatic avatar to reflect myself. Just a quick one to represent the name.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
    But as things are ever changing, not even personalities can remain stagnant forever. Unless your a stagnant person that is.
    Bad. Bad, bad, bad. I don't like your opinion. "Stagnant" people are polite. The people who keep claiming to change their personalities or retyping themselves are the reason the place is bonkers.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Bad. Bad, bad, bad. I don't like your opinion. "Stagnant" people are polite. The people who keep claiming to change their personalities or retyping themselves are the reason the place is bonkers.
    I guess that was a bad way to write what I was thinking. I'm quite an unchanging person. I see myself as unchanging because I don't have too many opinions of my own. I try to see other people's point of view before my own. And usually, to a fault, it overwrites my own into oblivion.

So stagnant may have been a bad term. I'll still try not to make this place any more bonkers!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if not for that last comment I would of said SLI-Te. Still considering it

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For what it's worth, as soon as I read those two posts in the EII thread, I had assumed you were ILI. I realized later that you did not have that in your sig, and that you are a new member, hehe. The stance you have about savoring justice seems particularly Gamma to me, people getting their just desserts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sereno View Post
    For what it's worth, as soon as I read those two posts in the EII thread, I had assumed you were ILI. I realized later that you did not have that in your sig, and that you are a new member, hehe. The stance you have about savoring justice seems particularly Gamma to me, people getting their just desserts.
    Yeah, I'm new here. It's a burden. It's just as hard to go on a forum and start talking to new people as it is to go up to a group of strangers in real life. For me anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII
    if not for that last comment I would of said SLI-Te. Still considering it
    I'm not really sure what type I am. I've taken tests and I usually come out as ILI, but most of the functions are on the half way point. I identify a lot with ILI and SLI.