Thread: Socionics as an Evolutionary Stable Strategy

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Socionics as an Evolutionary Stable Strategy

This is a bit of a random flow of consciosness. Possibly on the load of rubbish and the bits that arn't have probably been said many times before, but if anyone can get anything from this... well that's good.

I read some time ago (I think it was in The Selfish Gene) and Evolotionary Strategies and it got me thinking about Socionics

Evolutionarily stable strategy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just to warn anyone who chooses to read further please be aware that may get a bit descriptive and it may turn out that it doesn't actually end in a point.

Well anyway I started off by thinking about positive and negative thoughts.
    What some spiritual people may call Angels and Demons, others Fear and Love (Has anyone watched Donnie Darko? Turns out that the Fear and Love thing is used by some people and I actually found myself agreeing with them in the context in which is presented).

I then thought of those economic or global warming graphs with lines for positive or negative projections for the future.

I then thought about evolutionary stable strategies.

I then thought about Intuition and Sensing

I the thought about writing a load of stuff about Sensors choosing the median position on the graph and plowing confidently towards that point whilst Intuitors would be more aware of the extremes of either projection.
    Ni types focusing on one point and requiring Se types to change the external conditions for them to reach that projected future point. Whilst Ne types would consider in less detail the full projection based on current conditions.
    (meaning that to my understanding Ne projects current conditions statically into the future, whilst considering that conditions may change...no this sounds like bollocks to me)

This post has very little to do with my theory on ESS...crap.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    (meaning that to my understanding Ne projects current conditions statically into the future, whilst considering that conditions may change...no this sounds like bollocks to me)
    Well, as I understand Ne (and maybe only for Ne Base?), because it's a thinking style based around sort of moving "event ingredients", it can "move" through time by, say, imagining that "I'm a father", and then change things about: the child, the number of children, car, wife, house, country of residence, and all the implications of these. Equally, this sort of shifting can be applied to things in the present moment.