Thread: Videos of Delta types as children

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Videos of Delta types as children

This might be a hard one to pull off, but if you have any vids of Delta kids post them here. I was inspired by watching this funny vid of a kid who I'm pretty sure is LSE :

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL, nice.

As a kid I used to be the same pain in the ass as this kid. Very argumentative about domestic issues and my possessions; food and toys in particular.
    Last edited by Park; 09-22-2009 at 04:49 PM.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG this is hilarious! Wow, he's an intense little LSE! The ones I've known are more chill.

Mimosa P, I agree that was the best line. I also love how he packs his tiny suitcase.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like his rejection of her deal, and how he approached her, among other things. The kid's got balls.

Really, though, if I were him, (and I didn't quite understand healthy foods), and someone came into my house and started telling me what to do, some sort of sudden coup, then I would react the same way.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My favorite part is when he says "I've been nice to you so far, but now, I'm coming to the edge..."

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was awesome! That little kid is hilarious.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the woman host lady seems kinda ENFp. She's funny also in that she takes him really seriously.

If only someone had shown that kid a powerpoint on why healthy food is good and bacon is bad and he would've totally be on board, lol.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jewels View Post
    the woman host lady seems kinda ENFp. She's funny also in that she takes him really seriously.

If only someone had shown that kid a powerpoint on why healthy food is good and bacon is bad and he would've totally be on board, lol.
    I like the woman host lady.

And yes, about the powerpoint.

Creepy-

LOL that was awesome

Quote Originally Posted by jewels View Post
    Ahaha!

Creepy-male

What's wrong with bacon?

People need to eat more protein. Nothing says protein like meat and eggs.

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That we eat meat is a miracle on its own. Did you ever stop to think why we generally cook it and not simply eat the raw thing? We're not carnivores and thus meat is to be avoided when possible. It contains a lot of toxic stuff we simply are not prepared to bear.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by mikemex View Post
    That we eat meat is a miracle on its own. Did you ever stop to think why we generally cook it and not simply eat the raw thing? We're not carnivores and thus meat is to be avoided when possible. It contains a lot of toxic stuff we simply are not prepared to bear.
    Because cavemen who didn't cook meat died?

Evolution is a wonderful teacher. So is thinking.

Aside from pathogens (which you treat by, well, cooking food), what is this toxic stuff you speak of?

Also, if we weren't meant to eat meat, how do you explain incisors and canine teeth? That's typically meat-eating dental equipment, from what I understand.

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coolanzon View Post
    Because cavemen who didn't cook meat died?

Evolution is a wonderful teacher. So is thinking.

Aside from pathogens (which you treat by, well, cooking food), what is this toxic stuff you speak of?

Also, if we weren't meant to eat meat, how do you explain incisors and canine teeth? That's typically meat-eating dental equipment, from what I understand.
    I don't know if you realize it, but it seems to me that you're rationalizing your choice:

Confirmation bias is an irrational tendency to search for, interpret or remember information in a way that confirms preconceptions or working hypotheses.
    Read about the Apaches and other Indians if you don't believe me.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.

Creepy-male

I don't know if you realize it, but it seems to me that you're rationalizing your choice:
    I haven't chosen anything. Yet. That's why I'm talking to you, because I'm interested in your opinion.

"Aside from pathogens (which you treat by, well, cooking food), what is this toxic stuff you speak of?" <- this wasn't a rhetorical question. I was asking for real.

Read about the Apaches and other Indians if you don't believe me.
    "The Western Apache diet consisted of 35–40% meat and 60–65% plant foods."

(Wikipedia on Apache)

Are you saying we shouldn't eat meat, or we shouldn't eat a lot of meat? I'm not sure!

EDIT

Delta?
    Last edited by male; 09-24-2009 at 02:08 AM.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People don't eat raw bacon though... Cooking in general makes meat edible. Are you implying that it's bad to eat meat altogether if you have the choice of greens and vegetables?

I don't know about you, but the smell of steak with barbecue sauce is more appetizing than the smell of fresh broccoli.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that we eat bread is a miracle too, right?
    There are no bread trees, droping loves of wonderbread, 12 grain, rye, and cinnamon raisin into our laps.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and don't even get my started with twinkies, ice cream, pizza pies, chocolate pies, cereals, energy drinks, sushi, expressos, and edible lingerie.

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    that we eat bread is a miracle too, right?
    There are no bread trees, droping loves of wonderbread, 12 grain, rye, and cinnamon raisin into our laps.
    Lol! So true. I think the problem is that everything is overly processed, including non-meat. It's hard to find anything that won't kill you these days....sigh.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow

SEI is my guess
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I never observed an LSE child before, that's just hilarious. I love how he basically pointed out her inefficient footwear

This little girl is probably an IEE. Notice the inability to sit still and spontaneous commentary, very cute
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Aside from pathogens (which you treat by, well, cooking food), what is this toxic stuff you speak of?" <- this wasn't a rhetorical question. I was asking for real...

Are you saying we shouldn't eat meat, or we shouldn't eat a lot of meat? I'm not sure!
    It's not a black-and-white-ish issue. Eating meat won't kill you. Heck, even taking poison in small quantities won't kill you...

I do not agree 100% with this list but it should give you an idea:

The Human anatomy favors vegetarianism:

1) We have molar teeth to masticate food, to chew; we do not have canines to rip flesh as carnivores do.
    2) Our saliva contains Alpha-Amylase, an enzyme that digests plant foods, which is not found in the saliva of carnivores.
    3) Meats putrefy much faster than vegetables; so carnivores have intestines that are only 3 times body length. Herbivores have 10 to 12 times body length, as do humans.
    4) The concentration of the stomach acids of carnivores is 20 times that of herbivores and humans, it takes less acid to digest vegetables and fruits.
    5) We do not have claws to tear and rip flesh, our hands with the opposing thumb is more suited for harvesting fruits and vegetables.
    6) Carnivores have a great capacity to rid themselves of cholesterol. Humans do not.
    7) Carnivores lap up water and pant to get rid of body heat. Humans sip water and perspire through skin pores.
    The "disease of the Apache" is directly caused by eating too much meat, as the processing of the proteins results in uric acid, which causes degeneration of the joints (arthritis). There are many issues with meat, such as ingesting saturated fat. Read about the topic yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sereno View Post
    People don't eat raw bacon though... Cooking in general makes meat edible. Are you implying that it's bad to eat meat altogether if you have the choice of greens and vegetables?

I don't know about you, but the smell of steak with barbecue sauce is more appetizing than the smell of fresh broccoli.
    Yes, meat is tasty. I eat meat almost on a daily basis, so I'm not a vegetarian by any means. But I don't feel good, to be sincere. I feel "saturated" and I'm considering lowering my consumption of meat to a minimum.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    I never observed an LSE child before, that's just hilarious. I love how he basically pointed out her inefficient footwear

This little girl is probably an IEE. Notice the inability to sit still and spontaneous commentary, very cute
    Youtube- 'James McAvoy and Georgie Henley interview'
    The guy in that video seems INFp, but I'm not sure about the girl. She's much more gregarious than I was as a child and seems slightly almost bossy? Maybe ENFj? Or perhaps a more Katharine Hepburn ENFp version, which can sometimes also annoy me slightly.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Chimpanzees eat meat! And they generally eat it raw!

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

The small intestine of a human can be as long as six to eight meters long, depending on age and size of being.

The stomach volume of a carnivore represents 60-70% of the total capacity of the digestive system. Because meat is relatively easily digested, their small intestines (where absorption of food molecules takes place) are short - about three to five or six times the body length.

seems like the evil veggies are spreading around bullshit!

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This woman is such a bitch!! I can't stand her :/. "Apologize to us". Why would he apologize to her, considering she wasn't involved in the situation? Then she's trying to force him into taking off his glasses to apologize, which I admit is rude, but considering that she wasn't affected by the incident it's ridiculous. Does this woman have no sense of something being none of her business? Ugh. Anyway, the kid seems SLE to me. The part when the naked kid is running around was pretty funny .

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the kid could be SLI, too.
    I enjoyed that video a great deal.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sereno View Post
    This woman is such a bitch!! I can't stand her :/.
    +111
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

SLI?

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would say this kid is SLI:

Embedding is disabled, but it's worth watching on youtube.