Thread: Hustle (tv series)

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hustle (tv series)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hustle_(TV_series)

Another major favorite of mine. The typings are pretty straight forward imo:

Danny: ENTj - active and energetic, has good strategical thinking and the ability to adapt to any role
    Michael: ENTj - similar to Danny, which is part of the reason for their rivalry
    Stacie: INFp - extremely charismatic, yet subdued and quiet
    Albert: INFp - same as Stacie
    Ash: ISTp - serious, mature and with a very practical range of talents

Interesting things to notice:
    - all of them are Positive/Result/Dynamics: quick-witted, reactive thinkers.
    - lots of supervision going on.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Danny: SEE
    Michael: LSI
    Stacie: EIE
    Albert: EIE
    Ash: SLE

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Danny doesn't strike me as being in any way random, obnoxious or irrational. There are times when he does appear to have confidence in his S functions so I don't think the suggestion should be dismissed entirely.

Michael as ISTj is not impossible, but he doesn't seem to be quite as behaviorally restricted as ISTjs tend to be.

Stacie and Albert: you're typing them as mirrors to what I type them as, so I can see a case for the typings.

Ash is very far removed from having anything describable as beta values. He has things in common with an ESTp, yes, but his values and those of an ESTp are miles apart. I fail to find any images of him being loud in an initiative taking way. It's more like his physical confidence is something reactive and something that mobilizes only when the need for it appears.