(Can be used in conjunction with this thread: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...cakes-esi.html)
I started This Thread a while back when I was considering ILI a little more. Today in the car I was running a few errands and thinking about what having an SEE in the car with me would be like.
1. She would drive and I could chill in the passenger seat and give directions of where to go, the best way to get places, etc. I could keep an eye on things around us and enjoy the ride instead of having to drive, which I don't enjoy all that much in the city.
2. She would have things she wanted to do. I just had 4 quick stops that didn't take me very long and probably could have been put off a day or two if I didn't want to get out of the house.
3. She could handle all the annoying social interactions involved with the trip. This includes cashiers, the bank teller, etc. I could just smile alongside her instead of having to worry if someone didn't like me.
4. I'd really appreciate someone who took initiative in a) developing the relationship b) determining the status of the relationship at any point c) physical contact
5. I'm not the best at knowing what I want. Se types are good at this, I'm told, and it could help me get out of "paralysis by analysis".
What makes me doubt Se seeking:
1. I hate when someone tries to force or guilt me into doing something. If I feel you're attempting to manipulate me I will refuse or fight back.
2. I like to relax and enjoy things more than immediately go do things the way Se types seem to. If Se says "go get oranges", she wants a bag of oranges, immediately. I, on the other hand, am going to want to choose the best oranges, without blemishes, heavy indicating plenty of juice, etc. Then Se is going to get impatient and want to go. Si>Se...
3. There's more but I'm tired of thinking about it and want to play devil's advocate for now.