Thread: VI (because I'm terrible at typing)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm still not very good at this, but I'll try:

1. Some Fi valuer, introvert probably.
    2. SLE
    3. IEE
    4. ILE

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

They look like whores. .

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    Are you crazy? That one is the only one I'm sure of: Gamma - probably ILI.
    Of course I might be wrong, but his attitude for the picture tells me everything.
    Tbh, I just saw that eh looked like some member around here who self-types as ILE, that I saw his picture a few months back when I signed up (I don't remember who it was), so I'd figured he could be an ILE too.

But this is interesting; could you expound a little why you think he is gamma?

EDIT: I am bored, so I am going to try typing the ladies as well:

1. Left lady - IEE, middle lady LSI.

2. First lady, SLI, second lady IEI (oops, I think they are the same)

3. First lady, EIE, second lady SEE.

4. First Lady: I think she is the same EIE, from 3, no?
    Second lady: No idea. SEI maybe?
    Last edited by xkj220; 09-18-2009 at 06:43 PM.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't make a serious study, but I find Te/Fi types look in different pictures having more consistency, Gamma excelling in this, while Merry types sometimes look like different persons.
    It appears to me that Deltas somehow "force" themselves to look relaxed, indifferent (like "yeah, whatever") about the pose, compared to Gammas who show it obviously they pay attention.
    Hmm, I see. But he seems pretty spontaneous to me. I've noticed that thing about deltas too... it's one of the reasons I still think the lady we argued over the other day is delta (instead of IEI which is what everyone was saying). But this dude in picture 4... he doesn't strike me as that serious or controlled. Also, he doesn't seem like he keeps his emotions hidden (compare him to specimen #1). He's like saying; "Hey, look; I'm funny!", and it does seem natural. The ILIs I've seen (assuming I've typed them correctly) are more stiff, rarely ever smile, if they do it's almost always because it is something that has genuinely made them laugh, etc. They tend to smirk, however. They also have a detached/dreamy quality that I feel that man is lacking.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

last one is IEE. blondey is probably EII, LII, definitely an Ne type, but which? bad haircut guy is hard to type but i think gamma. possibly isfj? reminds me of bardia. the third guy is kind of nondescript looking but i think he is an alpha type, maybe ILE.
    asd

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octopuslove View Post
    Yeah, I find that my strongest and most constant impression of someone is how they respond to Fe:

Fe-bases - they project it, so I feel like I don't need to actively give emotional cues at all
    Fe-creatives - they give me cues, I give them cues, the conversation moves along very slowly and we both seem to expect the other one to contribute more than they are, until a certain level of familiarity is reached and we take turns steering the emotional flow
    Fe-PoLR - they respond, but never in an appropriate manner (too loud, too personal, killing the buzz)
    Fe-DS - I never really know until I suspect someone is Fe-DS, then I feed them emotional cues and they seem to pounce on them and go for a bit, then stop dead and expect more. Fe-vampires!
    Fe-HA - once you get to know them, they seem to put on little shows, sort of clowning around, trying to get a reaction - if you deflate them, they get a bit disheartened and move onto the next person
    Fe-demonstrative - I steer the conversation one way, they go off on a whim of their own

I haven't really figured out Fe-role yet.
    this is interesting. i'm going to think about how people respond to Ti.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, I did better than I had expected.

Quote Originally Posted by octopuslove
    Yeah, I find that my strongest and most constant impression of someone is how they respond to Fe:

Fe-bases - they project it, so I feel like I don't need to actively give emotional cues at all
    Fe-creatives - they give me cues, I give them cues, the conversation moves along very slowly and we both seem to expect the other one to contribute more than they are, until a certain level of familiarity is reached and we take turns steering the emotional flow
    Fe-PoLR - they respond, but never in an appropriate manner (too loud, too personal, killing the buzz)
    Fe-DS - I never really know until I suspect someone is Fe-DS, then I feed them emotional cues and they seem to pounce on them and go for a bit, then stop dead and expect more. Fe-vampires!
    Fe-HA - once you get to know them, they seem to put on little shows, sort of clowning around, trying to get a reaction - if you deflate them, they get a bit disheartened and move onto the next person
    Fe-demonstrative - I steer the conversation one way, they go off on a whim of their own

I haven't really figured out Fe-role yet.

I find this very interesting, and I'm going to describe my attitude to Fe; I barely tolerate Fe coming from other people. I seem to only like Fe when:

1. I am the one producing it.
    2. It comes from a Fi valuing individual, and only if I can sense that it stems from a Fi bond (or attempt to form one).

Rarely -- if ever, I like it coming from a Fe valuing type (especially LSI). Except perhaps when I believe it is a genuine concern to raise the spirits for the people involved. I value people who are able to create and sustain a pleasant atmosphere, like I'm pretty sure that ExE lady in the pictures is, mainly because it's easier to gets things done that way, and also because it can be fun.

Erm.. I am curious; which one of the ladies was you (if any) ?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe role=expressing feelings that "should" be expressed or are "appropriate" to the situation. going w the main stream emotional flow.

how they'd respond? go w the flow i think.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often