Thread: EIE/ENFj professors

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default EIE/ENFj professors

I have two teachers at the moment whose EIE, and if I can recall my learning career, maybe 60% of my teachers were an EIE, I myself wanted to teach as well, but probably would not just because of the very low income. Has anyone see this trend? I mean after all EIE-Fe are called "the teacher".
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ive seen more in highschool/middle school than in college, but yeah i noticed it

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my kids' piano teacher is EIE. And a great one, at that. imo, they make very good teachers!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

win
    Easy Day

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Trevor; 07-11-2010 at 11:38 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think teacher and prophet are the most suitable social roles to EIE, just remember most EIE I know, my personal friends who are EIE have a really intense flair for teaching and preaching, I think that no other type matches more to the stereotype of the biblical prophet than an Ni - EIE, they sound just genial, invincible and abrasive when they're at their best, they're able to leave their mark on the world without being marked by it. Like ******, Prophet Mohammed, King David or Nietzshe.
    "I tell you: one must have chaos within oneself, to give birth to a dancing star." - F. W. Nietzsche

"To what extent can truth endure incorporation? That is the question; that is the experiment." - F. W. Nietzsche

"Genius is a will-o'-the-wisp if it lacks a solid foundation of perseverence and fanatical tenacity. This is the most important thing in all of human life ..." - Adolf ******

"If freedom is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower" - Adolf ******

"Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever hath not kindness hath not faith." - Prophet Mohammed

"The hour of departure has arrived, and we go our ways — I to die, and you to live. Which is better God only knows" - Socrates

- ESTp - Se subtype - 8w7 sx/so