Thread: EIE/ENFj professors

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default EIE/ENFj professors

I have two teachers at the moment whose EIE, and if I can recall my learning career, maybe 60% of my teachers were an EIE, I myself wanted to teach as well, but probably would not just because of the very low income. Has anyone see this trend? I mean after all EIE-Fe are called "the teacher".
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ive seen more in highschool/middle school than in college, but yeah i noticed it
    INTp

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my kids' piano teacher is EIE. And a great one, at that. imo, they make very good teachers!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

win
    Easy Day

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Trevor; 07-12-2010 at 12:38 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think teacher and prophet are the most suitable social roles to EIE, just remember most EIE I know, my personal friends who are EIE have a really intense flair for teaching and preaching, I think that no other type matches more to the stereotype of the biblical prophet than an Ni - EIE, they sound just genial, invincible and abrasive when they're at their best, they're able to leave their mark on the world without being marked by it. Like Hitler, Prophet Mohammed, King David or Nietzshe.
    "I tell you: one must have chaos within oneself, to give birth to a dancing star." - F. W. Nietzsche

"To what extent can truth endure incorporation? That is the question; that is the experiment." - F. W. Nietzsche

"Genius is a will-o'-the-wisp if it lacks a solid foundation of perseverence and fanatical tenacity. This is the most important thing in all of human life ..." - Adolf Hitler

"If freedom is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower" - Adolf Hitler

"Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever hath not kindness hath not faith." - Prophet Mohammed

"The hour of departure has arrived, and we go our ways — I to die, and you to live. Which is better God only knows" - Socrates

- ESTp - Se subtype - 8w7 sx/so