Thread: Question for Se types: How do you see Ne-egos?

Creepy-

Default Question for Se types: How do you see Ne-egos?

Do Se-valuing types tend to see Ne egos as bothersome and/or scattered, etc.?

And if you are bothered by Ne, is it to do w opposite-quadra relations [ie an Betas might see a Delta Ne as irritating but not mind Alpha Ne as much, while a Gamma Se would see Alpha Ne as silly but be less bothered by Delta Ne]

Inspired by: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...e-se-egos.html

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They see us very well, with plenty of detail and precision.
    OPERATION POOPLAIR

Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048

Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SoapOfSapphire View Post
    And if you are bothered by Ne, is it to do w opposite-quadra relations [ie an Betas might see a Delta Ne as irritating but not mind Alpha Ne as much, while a Gamma Se would see Alpha Ne as silly but be less bothered by Delta Ne]
    Yes. Alpha Ne is coupled with Ti making it infinitely more palatable. I admire alpha NTs use of Ne to solve complex problems and come up with innovative solutions. An alpha NT in kick-ass mode is pretty cool.

Delta Ne with Fi does bother me because they seem to miss reality, and their "solutions" often only cause bigger problems than solving anything. They're sincere, and want to help, but they totally miss the point.

I have an IEE boss, and because he's my boss I have a harder time with him than I would otherwise, as he's a very nice guy. Thankfully nobody else in the (very small) company is Ne base, and that helps a lot in allowing me to do my job. It's only when he's looking over my shoulder quizzing me on what I'm doing and why that I tense up and start making mistakes.

I've made friends with both alpha NTs and delta NFs, and have gotten close to EIIs, and was once in a relationship with an ILE, but have never gotten very close to either IEEs or LIIs.

...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All Ne to me has its negatives and positives. It can lend a great spin to Alpha humour, of which there is much in abundance, and for Deltas, I find the relationship advice satisfying, as well as the understanding of an element of human beings to explain behaviour to me so I'm satisfied on a Ti level.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wat.
    OPERATION POOPLAIR

Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048