Thread: Ni or Te Dual Seeking

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ni or Te Dual Seeking.

Here is how it is. Most of the type descriptions are rubbish. I seem to be attracted more to than at least what I think is and .

How are some ways I might behave if I was either or Dual Seeking.

I want Examples in real life seems to be the the only way I can understand something.

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Generally Ni seekers might be subconsciously attracted to those who they can constantly pursue. Te seekers want someone who can take a logical approach to effectively accomplish things they want.

For Ni+Te seekers, it's about finding someone who doesn't like to waste time on things they consider petty, most often meaningless details and pointless emotions. They want someone who is deep, maybe somewhat mysterious, but still not emotionally complicated. They want someone understands the inner/abstract workings of the world and uses it to accomplish tasks.

I think SEE want to constantly make an effort to become closer to persons and become bored with what they have. ILI is someone who is secretly loving and yet still stand-offish enough to never be completely obtained observably.

ESI want someone who can achieve their many wants and who will accept their judgment. LIE is good at working towards specific goals and is receptive towards most subjective judgments.

That's just my 2 cents anyway. Sorry, couldn't give any real examples.
    Last edited by Azeroffs; 09-03-2009 at 06:18 AM.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Azeroffs View Post
    Generally Ni seekers might be subconsciously attracted to those who they can constantly pursue. Te seekers want someone who can take a logical approach to effectively accomplish things they want.

For Ni+Te seekers, it's about finding someone who doesn't like to waste time on things they consider petty, most often meaningless details and pointless emotions. They want someone who is deep, maybe somewhat mysterious, but still not emotionally complicated. They want someone understands the inner/abstract workings of the world and uses it to accomplish tasks.

I think SEE want to constantly make an effort to become closer to persons and become bored with what they have. ILI is someone who is secretly loving and yet still stand-offish enough to never be completely obtained observably.

ESI want someone who can achieve their many wants and who will accept their judgment. LIE is good at working towards specific goals and is receptive towards most subjective judgments.

That's just my 2 cents anyway. Sorry, couldn't give any real examples.

good post. exactly what i've seen w these gamma types.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often