Thread: What ego functions/type do you think this is?

Creepy-Cyclops

Default What ego functions/type do you think this is?

I came across this:

I pull together all the available facts, and use all the facts I have gathered, 'swirl' them around, and I feel that with what I have gathered I then present to the world, my thoughts. When I gather this information, there is of course, some blanks (after all..to take on board EVERYTHING could suggest I don't actually have a mind of my own) so what happens is I take on as many facts as I can, the more facts I take on, the more able I am to reject that which does not fit in with the most of the assimilated information.

The more information I take on, the more I am able to reject that which does not fit in, and the more able I am to use this information to formulate my own opinions, and indeed, to come up with new ideas and advances in the information I have taken on.

I use this information to come up with new ideas new ideas and advances.

It is sort of like a logical information external gatherer, and then connecting that info to be feel knowledgable, to absorb, then produce internally and externally, new insights based on this data gathering and sorting system.
    I am curious to hear what type you think this person is, (or what functions s/he's referring to)?

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Si + Ti: I pull together all the available facts, and use all the facts I have gathered, 'swirl' them around, and I feel that with what I have gathered I then present to the world, my thoughts. When I gather this information, there is of course, some blanks (after all..to take on board EVERYTHING could suggest I don't actually have a mind of my own) so what happens is I take on as many facts as I can, the more facts I take on, the more able I am to reject that which does not fit in with the most of the assimilated information.

(Basically taking external data and perceiving it as a subjective envelopment (the facts swirl around me). The facts are no longer "objective" i.e. separate from the observer, but are now a subjective and relative experience.)

Ti: The more information I take on, the more I am able to reject that which does not fit in, and the more able I am to use this information to forumulate my own opinions, and indeed, to come up with new ideas and advances in the information I have taken on.

Ti + Ne: It is sort of like a logical information external gatherer, and then connecting that info to be feel knowledgable, to absorb, then produce internally and externally, new insights based on this data gathering and sorting system.

I could easily have said this.

Alpha NT
    The end is nigh

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see nothing to do with Si. Take your ashtonian bullshit elsewhere.

Sounds mostly like Ti to me, some Ne.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol you're such an idiot.

"External field dynamics"

A way of relating and orienting explicit data along an evolving context.

A visualization would be a wormhole that you travel through where all the facts, stimulae, data, sensations swirl around you and reveal a direction or pattern.

Its dynamic, its subjective (field), its external you dumbass mo' fucka.

So stop being a boring, thick troll.
    The end is nigh

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like synergistic/vortex thinker, although It's harder to say precisely which one of the 4 result/positivist types is speaking.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Asker aka Taciturn.