Thread: female ESTp description

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default female ESTp description

Don't believe I have seen this description of a socionics type in here before so I translated it into english for you to read. (Please ignore the weird word order and so on ...

Agree or disagree with the following.

PS: this description is meant for men.

How to spot an ESTP female?

In socionics this type is called „Major“. A female soldier. Sounds odd but looks impressive. By nature ESTP female has a good health and body. Wears different styles of clothing but always tasteful. Doesn’t prefer any specific colors but likes palled colors. Nevertheless, it doesn’t matter how fancy clothes she puts on, she never looks like a „Lady“ and her footsteps, even in the lightest shoes remind you an officer walking.

How to befriend her and talk to her.

You don’t have to spend a lot of energy to meet her. If she finds you interesting, she will do 2/3 of the work like legendary nuns who dig underground tunnels to monk’s monasteries.
    To improve communication it’s advised to ask a solution to a difficult problem. Even the youngest ESTP girl will gladly share her experience. And it’s really useful information, but it doesn’t involve any „sympathy“.

When she’s interested in your problem, ESTP does what she knows best: gets information. Using the right information in the right time is a working tactical move that helps her control the whole situation and the subjects involved. Including (don’t be tempted!) you. In the beginning, she can play nice, but if you lose your vigilance you feel the collar around you neck.

She doesn’t accept when people disagree or misunderstand her because to her it feels like rebellion and she ruthlessly tries to end it. When there’s a communication fail, she always blames the other half, often in a demeaning way: he who didn’t listen is deaf or he spoke to himself if she didn’t hear. Whatever unimportant private matter she tries to globalize: If you didn’t want to stroke his pet animal (usually big and strong) then you are publicly announced as a coward or animal hater.

Working.

She always works, no matter the financial status of the spouse (it’s interesting to watch the intensity and passion she puts in her work). Making a career, setting real goals, straight like arrows on a map: finish – protect – create – expand. She, like no other type, can at the right moment gather all her strength and arsenal to one purpose. Weather it’s a perspective boyfriend or a perspective job. She never postpones something she has already planned.
    She has natural talent for management, plenty of „especially manly“qualities like stamina, objective and capacity for work. Being a leader and having power she never forgets to remind her colleagues their incompetence and lack of initialization. She understands very well the possibilities and traits in different people (but not their personality), that allows her to give tasks to the right persons and ask them to perform according to their abilities. She likes the young and beginners, but it has its downsides. She’s good at making new contacts, but she doesn’t share the glory or profits. When successful she demonstratively denies it has anything to do with her womanly allures. But it’s unwise to doubt it, especially if you are just recovering from a passionate night during which you gave her a stock portfolio.

ESTP as a wife.

It’s impossible to describe her home because she lives at work, home decorating is left for a housekeeper or husband. She’s strong and independent, but doesn’t like to be alone. She’s meant for a marriage that’s built on a „practical and businesslike“ principle. She can commit for a longer period, but being faithful is not that important. She’s too accustomed to take everything she desires. She even tolerates your little adventures with patience if she finds the rival a suitable partner for you. If things are going downhill she will back up her husband with words and „fire-arms“. But if the husband (as the board of directors in the firm she works at) fails to finish within the right time, she leaves them both with no sentimentality. Affections don’t count.

When she has no control over the situation, ESTP female punishes the ones „close to her“ She treats her family strictly, but it’s only allowed for her. The husband must accept the fact that there will be a family account and a separate account for only her money.

In bed

In your home, she’s never scared about what will happen, she’s probably rearranging furniture in her head. In bed she’s aggressive and energetic. She likes to be the „rider“, and she’s capable of getting an orgasm by herself. When older, she’s not ashamed to buy herself young loverboys.

Breakup.

Whatever hardships ESTP female deals with courage, but may seem overly worried about little things like broken fingernail. It’s just a part of an imago, because she misses such „ethical nonsense“. The thing is, even if she seems the sweetest you can sense something coming. Your task is to notice the signs and prepare for the inevitable.. She will leave you without consulting, plans everything early and finishes her agenda.Don’t be surprised if she say’s it’s been decided a long time ago. Those who miss her „rough love“ can only hope she will return if they can pick themselves up and be successful. If she wants to recall the past with a partner (or just use him for something) she will do it without consideration for the feelings of the other half.

By Boris Puškin (psychology professor; INFJ)
    EST

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HA--it's my sister-in-law!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    SEE-Se
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rastermind View Post
    You don’t have to spend a lot of energy to meet her. If she finds you interesting, she will do 2/3 of the work like legendary nuns who dig underground tunnels to monk’s monasteries.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You so identify, Joy.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    SEE-Se
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I identify with liking to be the initiator (don't all extroverts?), but I didn't read the rest of it. The thing about monks was just hilarious.

This is an MBTT description anyways, right?

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

This description doesn't even sound like a chick.
    , Se-sub
    8w8-3w8-7w8 sx/sx

TIM
    SEE-Se
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ANSWER THE QUESTION IS IT MBTT OR NOT?

TIM
    SEE-Se
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Herzy View Post
    zomg, having read it, I agree

and totally relate... well relate to at least 90% of it...

SO ANSWER THE QUESTION ALREADY, Rastermind
    Last edited by Joy; 09-02-2009 at 05:59 AM.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEE-Se
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Herzy View Post
    being a chick is overrated
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MBTI, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
    EST

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agree or disagree with the following.
    This description seams to be done by someone who doesn't understand SLE.
    I'm not saying that it is necessarily wrong, just biased towards some of the extremes.

It reminds me of an incident where the customs of USA labeled a sculpture by Brancusi as Raw materials and taxed it as such.

They were describing the sculpture characteristics (bronze) but completely missed the idea of the sculpture. Brancusi tried to capture the very essence of a bird, he was describing the bird by its essence, flight.

In the same way... the above description captures some of the external, visible characteristics of a SLE but completely misses the point.

Narrow and incorrect/incomplete.
    "What is love?"
    "The total absence of fear," said the Master.
    "What is it we fear?"
    "Love," said the Master.

I chose Love

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

According to Boris Puškin (the guy who wrote this) it's ESTP(SLE) and INFP(IEI).
    It's not quite MBTI or socionics, its a strange mix of the two. I think Boris is mutually fond of both.
    EST

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's light and fun reading, I'm not disagreeing. But nevertheless I relate to it. More than I want to acknowledge.
    EST

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forget not sounding like a chick. This doesn't even sound like a real human being, lol. It's a fun read, though! Especially the bits about the nuns and the loverboys.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

TIM
    SEE-Se
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's so horrible about this description? I actually relate to a lot of it. (But for the record, I'm not SLE. )

PS: this description is meant for men.
    lol

How to spot an ESTP female?

In socionics this type is called „Major“. A female soldier. Sounds odd but looks impressive. By nature ESTP female has a good health and body. Wears different styles of clothing but always tasteful. Doesn’t prefer any specific colors but likes palled colors. Nevertheless, it doesn’t matter how fancy clothes she puts on, she never looks like a „Lady“ and her footsteps, even in the lightest shoes remind you an officer walking.
    I don't really "march" so much as I stomp. And I walk quickly. (And I have short legs, so it probably looks sorta funny. ) It's more like I'm on a mission than that I'm "in charge" or whatever. People have also noted since I was a teenager that I carry myself with confidence.

How to befriend her and talk to her.

True and not true. I easily initiate interactions with what I call "friendly acquaintances", however, I'm often not sure if someone is my friend unless they tell me that they're my friend. (This hasn't been as true lately though.) And I don't mind doing most of the work.

To improve communication it’s advised to ask a solution to a difficult problem. Even the youngest ESTP girl will gladly share her experience. And it’s really useful information, but it doesn’t involve any „sympathy“.

When she’s interested in your problem, ESTP does what she knows best: gets information.
    YES YES YES YES YES

If there's one thing that characterizes my interactions with most people, it's this.

Using the right information in the right time is a working tactical move that helps her control the whole situation and the subjects involved. Including (don’t be tempted!) you. In the beginning, she can play nice, but if you lose your vigilance you feel the collar around you neck.
    Nah, I'm just very solution oriented. It's not about me at all.

She doesn’t accept when people disagree or misunderstand her because to her it feels like rebellion and she ruthlessly tries to end it. When there’s a communication fail, she always blames the other half, often in a demeaning way: he who didn’t listen is deaf or he spoke to himself if she didn’t hear. Whatever unimportant private matter she tries to globalize: If you didn’t want to stroke his pet animal (usually big and strong) then you are publicly announced as a coward or animal hater.
    No.

I've been told that I always have to be right, but this isn't true. I just like to get to the bottom of things so we know the correct answer. I'm just as happy to be wrong as to be right.

Working.

She always works, no matter the financial status of the spouse (it’s interesting to watch the intensity and passion she puts in her work). Making a career, setting real goals, straight like arrows on a map: finish – protect – create – expand. She, like no other type, can at the right moment gather all her strength and arsenal to one purpose. Weather it’s a perspective boyfriend or a perspective job. She never postpones something she has already planned.
    Yes.

She has natural talent for management, plenty of „especially manly“qualities like stamina, objective and capacity for work. Being a leader and having power she never forgets to remind her colleagues their incompetence and lack of initialization. She understands very well the possibilities and traits in different people (but not their personality), that allows her to give tasks to the right persons and ask them to perform according to their abilities.
    Yes.

She likes the young and beginners, but it has its downsides.

She’s good at making new contacts, but she doesn’t share the glory or profits.
    No, I like to give credit where credit is due and win-win situations.

When successful she demonstratively denies it has anything to do with her womanly allures. But it’s unwise to doubt it, especially if you are just recovering from a passionate night during which you gave her a stock portfolio.

ESTP as a wife.

It’s impossible to describe her home because she lives at work, home decorating is left for a housekeeper or husband. She’s strong and independent, but doesn’t like to be alone. She’s meant for a marriage that’s built on a „practical and businesslike“ principle.
    Yes.

She can commit for a longer period, but being faithful is not that important. She’s too accustomed to take everything she desires. She even tolerates your little adventures with patience if she finds the rival a suitable partner for you.
    No.

If things are going downhill she will back up her husband with words and „fire-arms“.
    What?

But if the husband (as the board of directors in the firm she works at) fails to finish within the right time, she leaves them both with no sentimentality. Affections don’t count.
    Sorta.

When she has no control over the situation, ESTP female punishes the ones „close to her“ She treats her family strictly, but it’s only allowed for her. The husband must accept the fact that there will be a family account and a separate account for only her money.
    This used to be 100% true of me.

In bed

In your home, she’s never scared about what will happen, she’s probably rearranging furniture in her head.
    um... something like that

In bed she’s aggressive and energetic. She likes to be the „rider“,
    Generally yes, but it depends who I'm with.

and she’s capable of getting an orgasm by herself. When older, she’s not ashamed to buy herself young loverboys.
    Totally. I'd probably be more inclined to "buy" them for brief periods (a few weeks to a year) by spoiling them though, not actually like... paying for a night. This would only apply if I was single though, of course.

Breakup.

Whatever hardships ESTP female deals with courage, but may seem overly worried about little things like broken fingernail. It’s just a part of an imago, because she misses such „ethical nonsense“. The thing is, even if she seems the sweetest you can sense something coming. Your task is to notice the signs and prepare for the inevitable.. She will leave you without consulting, plans everything early and finishes her agenda.Don’t be surprised if she say’s it’s been decided a long time ago. Those who miss her „rough love“ can only hope she will return if they can pick themselves up and be successful. If she wants to recall the past with a partner (or just use him for something) she will do it without consideration for the feelings of the other half.
    Not really. I have a history of ending relationships with little to no warning, but (with the exception of the last break up) I never knew what I was coming, either.

By Boris Puškin (psychology professor; INFJ)
    lol
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola's Avatar
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds exactly like my ex-best friend.
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This Puškin guy. Is he a Russian? Also, how come that you use "š"?...where are you from?

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like an evil superhero. But yeah, I agree with what sigma said about it. Actually, that was a really good comparison (also, I've seen that piece; it's pretty darn cool). That description sounds like an SLE as described by an EII, honestly, but I'm sure an SLE described by an IEI would be far more biased in the other direction.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tuturututu View Post
    This Puškin guy. Is he a Russian? Also, how come that you use "š"?...where are you from?
    Russian guy.

I'm from Europe and we have all kinds of kinky letters :wink:
    EST