Thread: ESEs and piercings/tattoos

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ESEs and piercings/tattoos

Do ESEs get piercings, or do you know any that have some? I was at Hot Topic today and I think the lady that helped me was an ESE. She had a nose thing and two in the upper lip, and a big tattoo across her chest. This kinda confused me at first, but now I'm excited. They never seemed like the type to do that.
    The saddest ESFj

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it really that difficult to conceive the possibility that individuals of all types get tattoos and piercings?
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I would say tattoos and piercings have more to do with the culture of the people around you than anything else. I'm sure traditional Maori ESEs have plenty of tattoos, just like the ESEs who are part of the more tattoo-philic Western subcultures.
    Quaero Veritas.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    Yeah, I would say tattoos and piercings have more to do with the culture of the people around you than anything else. I'm sure traditional Maori ESEs have plenty of tattoos, just like the ESEs who are part of the more tattoo-philic Western subcultures.
    I totally agree with this. But my ESE would NEVER EVER get a tattoo or piercing! lol
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whenever I encounter a dual, I like to tattoo them for all the other SEIs out there. Sometimes I screw up and an ESE, SLE, or IEE gets mixed in. Sorry!
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Logos View Post
    Is it really that difficult to conceive the possibility that individuals of all types get tattoos and piercings?
    Not really, I suppose. I just had this notion of ESEs being all proper and this one didn't seem much different from others I have encountered aside from the tattoos/piercings. Very interesting indeed!
    The saddest ESFj

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fear of sleep View Post
    Do ESEs get piercings, or do you know any that have some? I was at Hot Topic today and I think the lady that helped me was an ESE. She had a nose thing and two in the upper lip, and a big tattoo across her chest. This kinda confused me at first, but now I'm excited. They never seemed like the type to do that.
    I agree with what others have said in that it is strongly correlated to one's culture/environment. However my own anecdotal evidence is that every ESE girl I've known has the traditional (in the US) ear piercings and no piercings anywhere else on her body or tattoos. Draw whatever conclusions you want from that data.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a couple of ESE friends with tattoos and piercings.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I don't really see ESEs as "all proper." I mean, sure a lot are in some situations.