Thread: What do you appreciate the most about each Beta type?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What do you appreciate the most about each Beta type?

So, what do you appreciate the most about each Beta type? Which qualities stand out as amazing or outstanding? In your experience, what do they offer that's so unique?
    EII

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<3<3

What makes you unique?

I have three IEI friends in my little life, and I love one because she is one of the most sweetest people I have ever met - she is so like my SEI friend, more than the other two IEIs I know. Another IEI, I adorded so much because I finally found someone I could share everything with and feel totally comfortable with (but now I just can't be around him, cause he so fucking neurotic).

What is similar with my IEI relations is that I always feel comfortable, we always feel slightly jealous of each other and IEIs have this wonderful ability to make you feel so special to them, even if you aren't.

I used to have two EIE best friends, but we have grown apart </3, one is so much fun - we just used to get crazy together. I loved her the best out of all the EIEs I have met, just because we had so much in common and had so much fun, she was just really fun. But couldn't handle problems and wasn't around when you needed her, like my other EIE best friend, who I could open up to and have a good time with.

I guess the things that I find similar in my interaction with EIEs is this 'static' in the relationship, can't quite explain it, but there's always a little fiction - it's not an uncomfotable one, but a friction that gets in the way of complete ease and enjoyment? It feels like we never quite 'meet up' as with all the other Beta qudra types.

As for SLEs. I don't know. Theres nothing about them that I admire in real life though I like the type descrptions. I just don't know any well, I always see the bad. Me and this SLE are obssesed with each other, haha. I'm always attracted to them, but I like this one especially, for reasons unrealted to socionics, and for resasons I don't understand why and this is how I like it! I don't know any close, I have never wanted to before I knew about all of this.

Oh yeah, SLIs, how could I forget. I know three, I get along well with them all. But I find two boring and one absoloutley awesome, he's so much fun and a totally decent guy. I wish I knew more interesting SLIs, the ease of interaction is sweeeet .

Oh yeah, my best friend just signed in to AIM, so I just want to say that this is my favourite person and my best friend. And our relationship is that of supervision! So god, do type relations not matter THAT MUCH, it is important, but on this borad we all generalize too much and get so caught up and just act like it matters so much. When it doesn't. Maybe that's just me projecting, but I just hope that you don't get too caught up in it, and feel like it matters so much; because you will just end up feeling inadequete and stuck and 'different'. At least I did. Oh man, am I writing too much, sorry if this is like patronizing or whatever.

It's good to think about why a person needs you or wants you and not why a person needs or wants your type...hahaha. I think a lot of IEIs devalue and underestimate themselves when they are often popular and gifted, lol.

What do you like about the quadra intertype relations?
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dinki View Post
    . . . I just hope that you don't get too caught up in it, and feel like it matters so much; because you will just end up feeling inadequete and stuck and 'different'. At least I did. Oh man, am I writing too much, sorry if this is like patronizing or whatever.
    It was meant as a general appreciation thread. Don't read too much into it. It's funny because you did exactly what I was hoping someone would do, which is to describe what you appreciate about people in terms of qualities, which may or may not necessarily be linked to their type.
    Last edited by parcel; 08-30-2009 at 02:23 PM.
    EII

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by parcel View Post
    It was meant as a general appreciation thread. Don't read too much into it. It's funny because you did exactly what I was hoping someone would do, which is to describe what you appreciate about people in terms of qualities, which may or may not necessarily be linked to their type.
    Cool. That's what I am going for these days.
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.