TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default A THREAD TO DESCRIBE WHO I AM TO PEOPLE WHO ARE INTERESTED

*poof*
    Last edited by tereg; 09-09-2009 at 04:07 AM. Reason: if you really want it back, just ask
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

alright buddy, listen. you spend 99 percent of your time at home? You gotta play starcraft 2 when it comes out. Me and krae are already getting the game. You get that game and we'll teach you to play. Then we'll have 3 of us, we'll start a 16types clan on there. Then you'll have shit to do, tons of shit. Nothing can satisfy an empty life like starcraft. ..aside from a female

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    alright buddy, listen. you spend 99 percent of your time at home? You gotta play starcraft 2 when it comes out. Me and krae are already getting the game. You get that game and we'll teach you to play. Then we'll have 3 of us, we'll start a 16types clan on there. Then you'll have shit to do, tons of shit. Nothing can satisfy an empty life like starcraft
    Join me in, I m ready for that game, and it cures depression too.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol

I love the randomness of this whole thread and the fact that you put the title in all caps.

Some of this feels like a little bit too much info, like maybe you'll regret being quite this candid later on, but I appreciate you sharing!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

alright numbers you're on the list. im counting on you

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    alright buddy, listen. you spend 99 percent of your time at home? You gotta play starcraft 2 when it comes out. Me and krae are already getting the game. You get that game and we'll teach you to play. Then we'll have 3 of us, we'll start a 16types clan on there. Then you'll have shit to do, tons of shit. Nothing can satisfy an empty life like starcraft. ..aside from a female
    At one time in my life (mainly it was in high school and on into college) I was big on LAN party type games -- Starcraft, CounterStrike, Total Annihilation, Rogue Spear, etc. I like gaming, don't get me wrong, and I know that Starcraft 2 is a really anticipated release, but, I just don't... I dunno, I'm just not really into gaming like I was. Every once in a while I'll get the bug to start a particular game, but I can't really dedicate the time like I'd know I'd need to dedicate.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

okay then get therapy

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tereg View Post
    I am a 27 year old male who lives in Austin, TX. I am 5'11" ... and weigh about 175 pounds ... moved to Austin when I was 18 to attend the University of Texas at Austin. I graduated with bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering ... I have stayed here ever since.
    Sounds to me like you live in paradise - if I could choose freely where to be, Austin and UT-Austin would be like among the top 10 places in the whole world.

Wish I had your age, height, weight and degree as well. Mine are far less marketable.
    Greetings, ragnar
    ILI knowledge-seeker

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tereg, I've said this once and I'll say it again. One of these weekends I'm just going to have to drive down there and we'll hang out. I'll bring my xbox 360 and we can go out to a chill pub or bar somewhere and just shoot the shit, don't even have to really drink. Maybe we'll meet some random people who knows, then after all's said and done we can head back to the apt and watch a dvd or three. Seriously, man, it'd be fun times.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    This is an empty promise until you decide which week-end, fast and definitive.
    True. I need to nail down the details, but first I need a little confirmation from T-Reg. Maybe a nudge, a , or a . After all, I'll kinda need to crash on his comfy looking couch.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No confirmation, that was my point. He'll stretch it indefinitely. 'dbetter listen to your dual.
    Like, "Listen up, Tereg. I'll be at your house next Saturday at 10am. I will be taking up your couch. We will have fun. Thanks for your cooperation. BTW I need your address."

FWIW, I don't think I have anything going on next weekend.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tereg, I think you might be SEI. The OP seems very Ne dual-seeking, and I've seen the same pattern in some of your previous posts. You're getting set in your ways, stuck in a rut and back in the loop, you're feeling unhappy. You need change, you feel bored, but don't know what to do about it. You need Ne.
    Last edited by Park; 08-31-2009 at 05:47 AM.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFj

9w1 sp/sx

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tereg View Post
    I might be so inclined to create videos for this thread if they are warranted.
    It would be awesome if you're willing to make a video talking about yourself and the things that made you start this thread, or about anything.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm more a bit more subdued than normal. Also, I apologize for the choppiness of the audio. I'll try to get that fixed in subsequent videos.

*video deleted*
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tereg, this is completely random, but I bet you'd make a cool roommate. Also, my stuff will be safe, knowing that you'd be in the appartment all the time and no one would bother coming in to steal .

I don't think tereg is SEI though, he's too random for seeking Ne.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tereg, it is not necessary to talk to people to actually be worthy. The movies and other "examples" who teach us that we should step forward to say our speech in front of everybody are made by people who have their speech made previously. These are like interrogatories "say it quickly so that you can make mistakes".
    What I'm saying relates more to your signature than your video.

More famous and definitely the most valuable in communication were writings and letters, where people take their time and show their deep thought rather than showing an entertaining ability. From here comes the difference between the public self and the private one. Playing guitar live is not mandatory, climbing mountains is not mandatory, driving a jet the same, so why do people think that performing a discourse is mandatory? Only some people profit form this, because they're better and telling their part, that's all - they have what they call "good communication skills". This is probably the greatest mess in education, politics and law.
    The context of the signature doesn't have to do with forcing or making someone communicate verbally. It comes from the independent film Four Eyed Monsters (which is available on YouTube in its entirety directly from the filmmakers).
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sereno View Post
    I don't think tereg is SEI though, he's too random for seeking Ne.
    Si types cannot be random?

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    Si types cannot be random?
    They can of course, and so can anybody who purposefully tries to be random. What I meant to say is that tereg has a level of randomness that I haven't see in Si types. This is a completely subjective evaluation from what I've seen irl though . You could say that it's just a gut feeling I have really.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sereno View Post
    They can of course, and so can anybody who purposefully tries to be random. What I meant to say is that tereg has a level of randomness that I haven't see in Si types. This is a completely subjective evaluation from what I've seen irl though . You could say that it's just a gut feeling I have really.
    That makes sense. Especially the last sentence.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have this thread.

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I has it too.

ERRRR

THIS THREAD. I HAS IT.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

six turnin', four burnin' stevENTj's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-INTp (ILI)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh man tereg, a fellow gEEk!

Are you sure you're not an INTp, because how you describe spending your free time sounds a lot like what I would do if I was single at your age, except I found myself a HOT ESI in college. It also reminds me of an old housemate of mine, who would spend hours in public libraries reading things just for fun, not having anything to do otherwise. Kinda sad actually. You need to get out more. He's in his 40's now and still single. Lots of ladies out there looking for good guys, but you'll never find each other if you're camping out in your apartment on your computer all the time.
    Te-INTp/ILI, my wife: Fi-ISFj/ESI, with laser beam death rays for ESTp/SLEs, lol
    16 years of bliss in an Activity relationship

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You find hot ESIs/SEEs in college? I need to get me one of these colleges.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stevENTj View Post
    you'll never find each other if you're camping out in your apartment on your computer all the time.
    Dating site for geeks: Science Connection: singles into science/nature
    Greetings, ragnar
    ILI knowledge-seeker

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ragnar View Post
    Sorry. There's nothing about science fiction in there. I need a woman who can handle my daydreams.