• ENFp

12 42.86%
  • ESFp

9 32.14%
  • I think IEE but I don't want to vote because I might change my mind

2 7.14%
  • Something else [WHAT??]

1 3.57%
  • I don't know, but I wanted to vote anyway.

4 14.29%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Type SoapOfSapphire the poster formerly known as songofsappho

Creepy-

Default Type SoapOfSapphire [the poster formerly known as songofsappho]

I've been here for a while, and I'm curious what type people think I am.

If you have any type-indicating questions, please do ask them. I may type a description later as well....

Thanks in advance

I'll add a video tomorrow, when I'm not exhausted. I know you're all waiting on the edges of your seats ;p

GONE
    Last edited by female; 08-31-2009 at 02:21 PM.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi-ENFp 7w6.
    Last edited by duality is cringe; 08-28-2009 at 05:01 AM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE is my guess, but I don't know anything else about you so it's tentative
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well .. if you are ENFp, you have a much more concrete focus and vibe than other ENFps I've met. If you are ESFp, you are somewhat more collected and ... uh, responsible, almost.. then they are. less whimsical than they are. But I am leaning toward ESFp, that's just my instinct though.. so that's all for that. Your personality didn't show enough in that post. You should tell us a story or something, a long story.. via video again because the video is useful. just concoct a long story. I think the best solution will be to say you are 'on the border' between ESFp and ENFp, though, but I'm still going to consider you mostly ESFp I think

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think crazedrat is on the right track.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Creepy-bg

I was going to say "naked in video = ESFp" but then you panned down and moved the camera

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE. but your intuition doesn't come out that much in the video. so i guess you could also be SEE. if you do another video, and pick a topic of interest, sharing your thoughts, it might reveal more. you seem like Fi subtype of one of these types, from the video.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE. You're a "lighter" version of a girl I knew in high school who was probably ESI.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnte View Post
    Fi-ENFp 7w6.
    Haha, thanks DeAnte.

So far it's just you, your alter ego, and Strrrng who seem to be going for IEE > SEE. If you guys would say something about where you see Ne>Se, I'd appreciate it....

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You come across differently in the video than how I remember you. That is to say that in this video you appear more comfortable and relaxed, more natural even. The times that I've seen you whether it's been on Stickam or in real life, I've found you to be more cautious and low-key, perhaps a bit timid.

Based on this, and if it turns out that you felt more comfortable and more yourself when doing this video, I would say that I have no problem with an SEE typing. I can possibly see ENFp as plausible, but my gut reaction is to say that SEE seems to be a better fit.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    SEE is my guess, but I don't know anything else about you so it's tentative
    Actually that's kind of more interesting that you would say SEE based solely on the video. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    well .. if you are ENFp, you have a much more concrete focus and vibe than other ENFps I've met. If you are ESFp, you are somewhat more collected and ... uh, responsible, almost.. then they are. less whimsical than they are. But I am leaning toward ESFp, that's just my instinct though.. so that's all for that. Your personality didn't show enough in that post. You should tell us a story or something, a long story.. via video again because the video is useful. just concoct a long story. I think the best solution will be to say you are 'on the border' between ESFp and ENFp, though, but I'm still going to consider you mostly ESFp I think
    I agree w you that I don't really seem to fit the stereotypes of either ENFp or ESFp. That's part of what's throwing me off in typing myself, actually.

And I'll see if I can come up w a story for ya....

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    I was going to say "naked in video = ESFp" but then you panned down and moved the camera

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    IEE. but your intuition doesn't come out that much in the video. so i guess you could also be SEE. if you do another video, and pick a topic of interest, sharing your thoughts, it might reveal more. you seem like Fi subtype of one of these types, from the video.
    Interesting. And I agree w Fi subtype of whichever type I actually am. HMMMM....

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    SEE. You're a "lighter" version of a girl I knew in high school who was probably ESI.
    Funny you use the word "lighter" here, heh. Because I watched the video after I filmed it and was kind of wondering whether people here would say I came across as "too light" to be an Se-dominant....

Quote Originally Posted by tereg View Post
    You come across differently in the video than how I remember you. That is to say that in this video you appear more comfortable and relaxed, more natural even. The times that I've seen you whether it's been on Stickam or in real life, I've found you to be more cautious and low-key, perhaps a bit timid.

Based on this, and if it turns out that you felt more comfortable and more yourself when doing this video, I would say that I have no problem with an SEE typing. I can possibly see ENFp as plausible, but my gut reaction is to say that SEE seems to be a better fit.
    Hah, that's interesting. The way I am in this video is probably closer how I come across irl. I am not timid at all in general, though I can be reserved.

-

I will make another video when I'm back home from work. In the meantime, this is interesting. I appreciate the input - this is really helpful to me, and I'll reflect more on what you guys are saying in video later.

Thank you

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think "lightness" detracts from the likelihood of being Se dominant; look at Khamelion.

You also remind me of my roommate, who is IEE, but you are less anxious-seeming than she is, less shaky.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha. nice vid. cute dog too.
    SEE
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I say IEE, but I can understand why people might say SEE.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dunno, I'm not sure, beginning to lean slowly towards IEE...who knows ?_?

Under cerulean skies...

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SoapOfSapphire View Post
    Haha, thanks DeAnte.
    You're most welcome.

So far it's just you, your alter ego, and Strrrng who seem to be going for IEE > SEE. If you guys would say something about where you see Ne>Se, I'd appreciate it....
    Sure.

We've discussed this in the past, so I'll just quickly reiterate stuff I've touched upon before. The Ne > Se things were more apparent to me in your last video, but I basically perceive your thought patterns as frequently branching out, naturally connecting other seemingly random ideas, concepts, situations, variables, etc., to one another based on some perceived tangible similarities between them, like a "web" or framework you have mapped out in your head, with everything tied together under one specific central concept or starting point.

In your video, I basically see a complete lack of Se focus and valuing. Even when more reserved or "laid back," Se-Eps give me a more physically concrete, immediate, and singularly focused impression, reflected in body language, dialogue content (and just the manner in which they talk about things), and often even in the focus and movement of their eyes.

The overall content of your posts and bearing in video has always given me a strong impression of Si/Ne > Se/Ni.

...I don't really seem to fit the stereotypes of either ENFp or ESFp.
    I agree, especially in the case of the former. I think alot of "serious/mature" ENFps who appear self confident and grounded or goal oriented tend to get typed as something else by alot of ppl. Alot of the self typed "IEEs" on this forum come off to me as borderline hoplessly naive, overgrown infants, some of whom literally need to be pampered by someone else and might even enjoy that. Not saying that's an accurate objective description of their perspective, just how they generally come across to me. I wouldn't blame any other ENFps for not relating to them a whole lot.
    Last edited by duality is cringe; 08-28-2009 at 06:31 PM.

Creepy-

Video II: GONE
    Last edited by female; 08-31-2009 at 02:22 PM.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dee-on-tay.

The legitimacy of the romance styles, concerning whether not they can be assumed to be accurate across the board, has often been questioned. Particularly in the case of numerous INXps not identifying with the "Victim" romance style. I don't consider it telling that you don't see yourself in the infantile descriptions. Not really optimal for self typings IMO.

So long as I know what I'm saying I don't really have any trouble speaking in front of large crowds either. That and being capable at physical tasks, even to the extent of being promoted by others to the position of "leadership" in some capacity is also something I have experienced repeatedly in my life, but I certainly don't relate that kind of thing to Se.

Re: what you mentioned about your attitude toward physical sports/activities, I want to try to think of some decent manner of illustration of how Se egos-super id's relate to the process of expending/organizing one's own energies toward optimizing their own capabilities/limits, impulse toward maximizing intensity of experience, etc, and the feeling of stagnation that also comes from not doing so, which may be problematic due to it not being native to my own vantage point, and the fact that some Si-ESXjs (si/ne valuers) can appear to exhibit similar desires/motivations on the surface. It seems to be a general theme/pattern to their attitudes though. From what I can gleam from your perspectives presented in video, I would that guess the impulse is likely somewhat foreign to you.

I PM'd you a description of Se written by an Se ego, I won't repost it here, but feel free to PM me back a response to it if you like.

The last few seconds of your 2nd video was extremely NeFi, btw.
    Last edited by duality is cringe; 08-30-2009 at 04:29 AM.

Creepy-female

My opinion from watching your videos is that Ne is evident in the way you speak. An largely internal process that involves considering and eliminating potential map, sea, universe of nodes in a matter of milliseconds. Rapid fire. Boom boom boom. It seems largely inaccessible to the viewer...not that getting you to expand would be a problem, just that any sort of focus your interactor would provide would automatically precipitate a new cascade of thoughts. I don't like "possibilities" for Ne because that seems to impose qualifiers on the subject matter. Ne can get to the "heart" of the matter...it's just expansive along the way..Ni doesn't have a monopoly on some singular inner vision...functions in general doesn't conotate the subject matter of your thoughts, anyway, just outline some structure those said thought processes seem to take...but anyway your speaking style reminds me a lot of anndelise..and delta NFs in general...some attempt at directness, bluntness, whatever...but the overriding sense I get is that you're very scattered and some kind of Si focus would benefit you and sort of ground you in a way. The disparity of your thought process is more amplified in my perception, given the way a sort of Fi subjectivity colors them. Your thought processes don't natively refer to some sort of organized external structure or some sort of visible objectivity, so it can seem like the leaps your thoughts take and their internal quality can seem very sudden, jerky, disparate, and disjointed. Regardless, I can see your thought process being complimented by Si and Te. Here's something Riddy wrote about Ne that I found interesting..I hope you'll find it helpful, as it fits in with my perception of that function.

Quote Originally Posted by Riddy
    I can certainly see how Se/Ni types would see Ne as being more "methodical," and there certainly is an element of that in the way we think. However, it doesn't feel methodical at all to me. From the Ni perspective, Ne has to go down the nodes of a possibility tree, but from the perspective of an Ne individual, this happens so fast that it seldoms seems obligatory or burdensome. I really "feel out" the significance of different nodes more than judge them. It feels like I consider all these different things at once and can mix and mash them at will.
    This is what I see illustrated in your speaking patterns (which in turn, illustrate your thought processs), especially the bolded. It's not burdensome, obligatory, whatever. It's instantaneous and not something you conciously modulate.

Quote Originally Posted by Riddy
    People often wonder how I get from one point or another, since though I can almost always "trace my steps," the connections I make rarely make sense to most people. And it's not because they are too "abstract" in the Ni sense, but more because they rely on deconstructions that most people do not autonomically engage in.
    A link to the entire post is here..Some notes on Ne - Socionix

Anyway, I just remembered reading that a while ago, and connected it to the way you go about things. To me Se isn't about having some go getter personality or a warm, direct, personable, get things done while knocking-u-out-with-my-dazzling-smile approach, all of which you have in great quantities. It's a thought process. <3.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

after that video i'm convinced of ENFP, just a strong Fi subtype

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep. I had the same thoughts after watching the video.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The video weakened my previous leanings towards ESFp slightly.
    Greetings, ragnar
    ILI knowledge-seeker

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably the most important aspect (IMO) was that she doesn't give the same 'entertainer' vibe that I get from SEE's. Who are more focussed on entertaining and getting seen by others. As if more selfaware and giving themselves away. Buth Soapofsapphire is not like that.

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    Yep. I had the same thoughts after watching the video.
    Hmm, you guys may be right....

Quote Originally Posted by ragnar View Post
    The video weakened my previous leanings towards ESFp slightly.
    It's interesting some of the ILIs are beginning to say I'm not their dual. I still love you guys, fwiw What do other ILIs say? And SLIs? Who's my dual??

Also, if any IEEs or SEEs could say something about this or whether you identify w me, especially in the videos, I'd appreciate it!
    Last edited by female; 08-29-2009 at 12:56 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm conflicted on this.

On one hand, the evidence for ENFp...

I think your mannerisms remind me of my own, including your eye movements. Your second video you're talking about a lot of ENFp-type jobs, such as finding passions for student's jobs.

As for being made soccer captain, I've also had that happen. And ditto on no problem managing people.

On the other hand, evidence for ESFp...

the way you're choosing to organize your environment with a place for everything seems kind of Se. It's harder for me to keep things in "their place" as I often don't even know which place that should be -- that could just be me though.

And you could say being made soccer captain is typically more of an Se thing.

You did talk quite a bit about your room and house, etc. For some reason I think you are ESFp. It seems like despite you also talking about more IEE type things, I could totally see you springing into Se action.

Also, you said the infantile description doesn't quite fit for you (or you didn't like it or something).

So I'm going with ESFp!
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have a very tidy bedroom. Mine isn't messy, but it's definitely more cluttered than that. I'm a bit of a pile-maker, and then every so often my husband or I will go through the pile and figure out what we really need. My Ne gets in the way of getting rid of stuff - "Will we need this piece of paper? What if this happens? What about this? I'd better hold onto it for a while." I think SEEs are more decisive and are better able to just throw trash away instead of putting it in a pile for a while to make sure they don't want it. Tidy bedroom is a point in the SEE column. Unless this is not just your bedroom? Do you have a SO? If your SO is tidy than that would explain it.

It's hard to say overall. You seem "lighter" than SEEs I know, generally, but you'd need a longer video to tell for sure. I'd have to see you talk about something really important to you to know for sure, I think. When SEEs get going on something they're really into, they can get forceful enough to make us with weak and unvalued Se a bit uncomfortable. The tone here isn't like that, so unless you were different with things very important to you, maybe this points to IEE, other than how tidy your space is.

I guess it could go either way.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Creepy-

Thanks for the input, Jewels and Slacker Mom... I've said this before, but fwiw I do very often find myself identifying w the things you guys say and nodding along, and I sometimes refrain from posting after one of you guys has said something because it would just be repeating most of what you'd just said.

HMMMMM

I do feel the need to clear the notion that I am an extremely neat person; I am not. I like for things to be nice and clean - it feels more open and airier to me that way - but more often than not I fail at keeping things that way consistently. My bedroom is the one room I consistently keep tidy. I mean, I'm not a total slob, and I do okay w keeping my house livable and everything, but I do neglect areas from time to time [atm it's my kitchen, hah]. It's a weakness, I admit.

Actually, maybe I should have talked about this in the video: I got very interested and read a lot about feng shui a couple of summers ago, and that's sort of shaped the way I think about my living space... not sure how much this has to do w socionics, but there it is ;p
    Last edited by female; 09-15-2009 at 07:26 PM.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

le sigh. DeAnte and dolphin have pretty much covered all the relevant aspects. Just wanted to comment on a small thing.

Quote Originally Posted by SoapOfSapphire
    I do identify w parts of this, especially pushing myself to work harder and more intensely each time I work out. It is sometimes like a compusion to go harder, faster, longer than before [I have overtrained my body more than once before, which once led to a stress fracture in my femur [I had to use a CANE while it healed LOL], which may be an indication of how hard I push myself.] [Se?]
    In the past I would have been inclined to attribute this to Se, but I don't think it's always the case. More and more frequently have I encountered or recalled Si-valuing individuals who very much enjoy to push themselves to severe thresholds in exercise (Si-ISFp martial arts trainer was one crazy motherfucker...). What differentiates it, is more subtle -- the way they are taking the experience in. It is not simply the intensity of Se'ers that makes it more enjoyable for me to exercise with them; it is the directly objective, essential way they go about isolating and achieving the given activity. Si'ers seem more bent on really absorbing the variegated details and impressions aroused from all the environmental stimuli, which ends up feeling congested to me, regardless of how 'intense' they go at it.

At the same time, I do enjoy going for more leisurely hikes at times [though my definition of "leisurely" is still a little more hardcore than some people's, I've found]. And when running, I do enjoy the experience itself of doing it as well as the feeling of pushing forward... I love running through wooded trails and taking in the peaceful environment around me while feeling like a part of it and trying to take it all in. [Si?]
    Yeah, the last part sounds somewhat Si. I'm sure there are a decent amount of Se-valuers who enjoy taking things in, but it's still done in a different way. Maybe you could elaborate to illustrate more subtleties in your manner of environmental interaction. fwiw I have come to very much enjoy going on long walks, sometimes while listening to music, simply to integrate myself in various settings and the mind states naturally conjured. I still process things in an Se > Si way, though.

Brief expatiation: I don't really like the notion of making any environment a part of me. All of the shit I encounter is really objective, stuff to be gauged, impacted, moved, whatever. I really dislike it when people assume this sort of personalized connection to their environment, as if by creating subjective impressions and such, they are somehow solidifying an integral bond to it (sp-last probably affects this a bit). Dunno how relevant that is to you.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnte View Post

I agree, especially in the case of the former. I think alot of "serious/mature" ENFps who appear self confident and grounded or goal oriented tend to get typed as something else by alot of ppl. Alot of the self typed "IEEs" on this forum come off to me as borderline hoplessly naive, overgrown infants, some of whom literally need to be pampered by someone else and might even enjoy that. Not saying that's an accurate objective description of their perspective, just how they generally come across to me. I wouldn't blame any other ENFps for not relating to them a whole lot.
    I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I agree. 110%

I've noticed these trends, too. Needless to say, it's irritating.

I assume it comes down to health levels, as this forum seems to attract unhealthy types in general, who don't appear to be doing much to improve their situations.

The amount of speculation on this forum is embarassing. I have a feeling its more guesswork then real life experiences with types, which obviously leads to massive mistypings and overgeneralizations, both of which this forum has in excess.

Sappho, I knew you weren't SEE after our talk.

Enfp - Fi.

Welcome to the team
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    Thanks for taking the time to answer, Strrrng [and dolphin too, wherever you are].

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    I agree w what you've said.

And also, you should have SAID something after we talked, then

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I voted ENFp, mostly because you seem generally more comfort-oriented than the ESFps I know. This was a tough call, though. You could be either.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate
    The amount of speculation on this forum is embarassing. I have a feeling its more guesswork then real life experiences with types, which obviously leads to massive mistypings and overgeneralizations, both of which this forum has in excess.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am failing to see how you would need much assistance in practical Si matters. That is unless you're covering your DS pretty well, which would probably indicate strong Fi sub.

Also, you seem a bit too simple, well organized, self assured, rough, and collected for an IEE.

Other than that, you look gorgeous.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    I am failing to see how you would need much assistance in practical Si matters. That is unless you're covering your DS pretty well, which would probably indicate strong Fi sub.

Also, you seem a bit too simple, well organized, self assured, rough, and collected for an IEE.
    That's interesting... I wonder why you feel these things [the last sentence] point away from IEE...

Oh, also "simple" and "rough"

Other than that, you look gorgeous.
    Thank you
    Last edited by female; 09-15-2009 at 07:27 PM.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sigh. The fact that she can keep a cleanly home on a relatively consistent basis, means she's a healthily functioning human being, not all in touch with da Si powers.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom View Post
    You have a very tidy bedroom. Mine isn't messy, but it's definitely more cluttered than that. I'm a bit of a pile-maker, and then every so often my husband or I will go through the pile and figure out what we really need. My Ne gets in the way of getting rid of stuff - "Will we need this piece of paper? What if this happens? What about this? I'd better hold onto it for a while." I think SEEs are more decisive and are better able to just throw trash away instead of putting it in a pile for a while to make sure they don't want it. Tidy bedroom is a point in the SEE column. Unless this is not just your bedroom? Do you have a SO? If your SO is tidy than that would explain it.

It's hard to say overall. You seem "lighter" than SEEs I know, generally, but you'd need a longer video to tell for sure. I'd have to see you talk about something really important to you to know for sure, I think. When SEEs get going on something they're really into, they can get forceful enough to make us with weak and unvalued Se a bit uncomfortable. The tone here isn't like that, so unless you were different with things very important to you, maybe this points to IEE, other than how tidy your space is.

I guess it could go either way.
    yeah I second all of this.

I leave a lot of things out because I'm constantly in the middle of a million things. If I put them away, I'll forget all the things I'm (currently) working on. And though I'm somewhat organized, I really only put away things I won't need in the near future.

I'm not particularly good at keeping my environment going along well. I'm not a slob, but for instance, right now I have all kinds of things on my desk. Could I put those things in a drawer? Yes. But I don't because I'd forget all about them. This way I remember to do the tasks related to those items. And also the objects don't get lost in w/ the rest of my "less good"or "less favorite" or "not as much of a priority" things. I hate looking for things.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is ENFj a possibility? Or are you certain about the Fi-ego? ENFj would explain the orderliness (EJ), the Se-valuing vibe some people seem to be picking up on, as well as the NF vibe. But it wouldn't explain the Si-valuing vibe people are picking up on.

Based on the currently available data, I would say ENFp or ENFj, but I don't have nearly enough data to come to any sort of final conclusion, just speculations.
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DeAnte puts together a good post on the matter. However I agree with Hitta, in that it correlates with my experiences. You are less direct than SEE (even Fi subtypes) types that I know. Your body language (shifting eyes and sitting positions) indicate a lot going on in your mind in short time frames, which I believe is more indicative with intuitives than sensors.

Even with that being said, I cannot in good conscience be any more specific than XEE-Fi.

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    Is ENFj a possibility? Or are you certain about the Fi-ego? ENFj would explain the orderliness (EJ), the Se-valuing vibe some people seem to be picking up on, as well as the NF vibe. But it wouldn't explain the Si-valuing vibe people are picking up on.

Based on the currently available data, I would say ENFp or ENFj, but I don't have nearly enough data to come to any sort of final conclusion, just speculations.
    After meeting her in person and amateur-testing her fluency in all eight functions, she had answered easily and effortlessly Fi questions and had little to no hindrance to Si questions. My initial guess was IEE-Fi, but it is a guess; as far as I am concerned she could very well be SEE.

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbean View Post
    After meeting her in person and amateur-testing her fluency in all eight functions, she had answered easily and effortlessly Fi questions and had little to no hindrance to Si questions. My initial guess was IEE-Fi, but it is a guess; as far as I am concerned she could very well be SEE.
    How was she on Fe and Ni questions?

I am leaning strongly toward IEE at this point, but I don't want to rule things out prematurely.
    Quaero Veritas.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast